When will the American stupid learn......Get out means, get out!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why do people time and time and time again, fail to follow simple rules of engagement when asked to leave their homes for potential flooding or catastrophe's??? I will never understand people living so close to low line areas near pockets of water, such as the Gulf...with days of warnings, days and still they stay with their beloved.....THINGS!!!....ONLY to be rescued by the very people that told your dumb ass's to leave.

Its time the powers that be, tell these morons, you stay at your own risk. And in issuing those words, they must make certain...THAT PEOPLE HAVE A PLACE TO EFFIN GO!! Most stay because they don't have a place to go. Open up high hill safe areas, provide transportation if necessary and see how much money and lives you save by doing this and for those that stay.....oh well!!

Why do people time and time and time again, fail to follow simple rules of engagement when asked to leave their homes for potential flooding or catastrophe's??? I will never understand people living so close to low line areas near pockets of water, such as the Gulf...with days of warnings, days and still they stay with their beloved.....THINGS!!!....ONLY to be rescued by the very people that told your dumb ass's to leave.

Its time the powers that be, tell these morons, you stay at your own risk. And in issuing those words, they must make certain...THAT PEOPLE HAVE A PLACE TO EFFIN GO!! Most stay because they don't have a place to go. Open up high hill safe areas, provide transportation if necessary and see how much money and lives you save by doing this and for those that stay.....oh well!!
Sorry, but I don't have time for any of that. I'm too busy hating Trump.

Floods are gonna flood. From what I've heard, there have only been a couple casualties, so that's good.

I remember from Katrina that places are open for them to go. But it was fucked up from the word go. You are right, though...many didn;t have the transportation or means to leave.

I remember from Katrina that places are open for them to go. But it was fucked up from the word go. You are right, though...many didn;t have the transportation or means to leave.

Those in hospitals, nursing homes, detention centers, along with law enforcement, firefighters, rescue workers, and some wealthy in high rises are stuck with the homeless, and those who lack transportation. The mayor said:

Turner said at a press conference Sunday that as bad as the situation in the city is, putting millions of people on the roads would have been worse. He said the city had learned its lesson from past events. In an earlier interview with the Houston Press, he recalled the chaos that a mandatory evacuation order during Hurricane Rita created in 2005, when people died of heat exhaustion on the highway and had to be rescued during the immense gridlock.

houstonflood_0.jpg

Residents wade through floodwaters from Tropical Storm Harvey Sunday, Aug. 27, 2017, in Houston, Texas. (AP Photo/David J. Phillip)

“If you think the situation right now is bad and you give an order to evacuate, you are creating a nightmare,” he said at a press conference Sunday morning.

Last edited:
  • Banned

That's the main problem in all these events, people don't have places to go or how to get there....if ever we enact emergency info, the most important thing is to give safe locations and transportation for those that don't have it. Thousands upon thousands of people roaming the streets with no place to go...so sad.

The most beautiful thing about all this, a state that voted for Trump.....is that for some reason, color, gender, and political stance, don't seem to matter. And Trump is coming to visit and promise them the world and rightly so, only to fly to a klan rally afterwards in Missouri and stoke the racial flames once again....what a jerk!!

The most beautiful thing about all this, a state that voted for Trump.....is that for some reason, color, gender, and political stance, don't seem to matter. And Trump is coming to visit and promise them the world and rightly so, only to fly to a klan rally afterwards in Missouri and stoke the racial flames once again....what a jerk!!
"Stoke the racial flames"? I think you may have him confused with our last president.

Last edited:
Where's that klan rally at so I can attend?

That's the main problem in all these events, people don't have places to go or how to get there....if ever we enact emergency info, the most important thing is to give safe locations and transportation for those that don't have it. Thousands upon thousands of people roaming the streets with no place to go...so sad.
Yes, it is sad. The Governor FINALLY said that the gov. would pay for hotel rooms...3 days after the event! Trump said to the governor and mayors they would receive anything asked for. The Governor fucked up by not declaring mandatory evacuation, providing transportation and telling motels and hotels to give rooms to those who could not afford it earlier. He follows in the path of Nagin in New Orleans.

Forum List

Back