When Will so-called President Fire One of His Incompetent Staff Jerks?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
I wanted to use a--hole instead of jerks. A--holes is a better description for many of his advisors, consultants, etc.

Who will be the first one of his yes men or woman to get the famous "you're fired" message from our so-called Prez?

What will be used as the excuse for the firing and what will be the real reason?

Can trump fire his son-in-law without pissing off his daughter?

I wanted to use a--hole instead of jerks. A--holes is a better description for many of his advisors, consultants, etc.

Who will be the first one of his yes men or woman to get the famous "you're fired" message from our so-called Prez?

What will be used as the excuse for the firing and what will be the real reason?

I'm sure it will be about the time your unsolicited opinions come true. Never would be my guess.

I'm sure it will be about the time your unsolicited opinions come true. Never would be my guess.
This is a political message board, you dork. The main object of it's being is to solicit political opinions. If you don't know that you are in the wrong place.

That would be a genuine rip-off. The guy has and still is a producer of a TV show whose theme is firing people. If he doesn't fire someone he should be impeached for the crime of fraud.

You think Hillary won?

This is a political message board, you dork. The main object of it's being is to solicit political opinions. If you don't know that you are in the wrong place.

And we think you are a partisan leftist dickhead.

If obama didnt fire holder or van jones, two giant morons that failed everythong they tried, trump.wont, because his guys are 10 times better

If obama didnt fire holder or van jones, two giant morons that failed everythong they tried, trump.wont, because his guys are 10 times better
The Obama fall back excuses have really gotten old and obsolete. Somebody wrote an EO for his ban that has been clobbered in the courts and caused embarrassment to the Prez. He has another guy who lied to the VP about illegally discussing foreign policy during his visit to Russia. Members of his staff have been exposed for telling blatant lies to the media. If these things were done on one of his tv episodes they would have been fired.

Last edited:

You think Hillary won?
Missing H.Clinton already?

What did they fail at, other than being people of color

Three weeks in and someone has screwed up? Anything specific to go on or you just want to see a head roll?
Doubling down on blatant lies are not screw ups. Negotiating illegally before the election was a crime, not a screw up. In fact, that illegal negotiation may have led directly to the flair up of combat in southeastern Ukraine that caused many deaths and injuries to combatants and innocent civilians on both sides of the conflict.

The Obama fall back excuses have really gotten old and obsolete. Somebody wrote an EO for his ban that has been clobbered in the caused and embarrassed the Prez. He has another guy who lied to the VP about illegally discussing foreign policy during his visit to Russia. Members of his staff have been exposed for telling blatant lies to the media. If these things were done on one of his tv episodes they would have been fired.
You forgot to support your charges. You're just a clanging cymbal.

The Obama fall back excuses have really gotten old and obsolete. Somebody wrote an EO for his ban that has been clobbered in the caused and embarrassed the Prez. He has another guy who lied to the VP about illegally discussing foreign policy during his visit to Russia. Members of his staff have been exposed for telling blatant lies to the media. If these things were done on one of his tv episodes they would have been fired.
All those charges are supported with objective facts except for about the guy who is alleged to have made a deal with Russia, but unless you want to call Pence a liar, the cards are not falling that guys way.

All those charges are supported with objective facts except for about the guy who is alleged to have made a deal with Russia, but unless you want to call Pence a liar, the cards are not falling that guys way.
OK, post where Pence makes your claims.

Did Biden fire the staff that locked a journalist in a closet?

See how the far left has different standards for others, but refuse to hold their own to the same standards.

This is why the far left is loosing!

Forum List

Back