I am truly blessed

D

Dim Bulb

Because on my staff I have people reporting to me who are willing to disagree with me and tell me when they think I am being ridiculous. And although I don't always agree with them, I always listen to them. To shut off my mind to what they have to say would make me less of a leader. If I had nothing but an echo chamber of people telling me what they think I want to hear, then I would be nowhere near as successful.

I am truly blessed.

Because on my staff I have people reporting to me who are willing to disagree with me and tell me when they think I am being ridiculous. And although I don't always agree with them, I always listen to them. To shut off my mind to what they have to say would make me less of a leader. If I had nothing but an echo chamber of people telling me what they think I want to hear, then I would be nowhere near as successful.

I am truly blessed.
Jesus. How many ways can you cook fries anyway?

I am truly blessed.
You'd be surprised. Do you let them thaw a little before you put them in the fryer? Or do you put them in frozen? When do you salt them, right out of the fryer so that the salt really sticks to them or do you wait for them to cool? Do you wait for them to cool before you put them in the little cardboard container or do you put them in hot so that they might stick together? A ton of decisions to make on an every minute basis.

I always always defer to the manufacturer specifications. Should be right there on the bag.
No you can lose a lot of innovation and outside the box thinking by simply lapping up what the manufacturer suggests. Ever since ConAgra spun off the frozen fry division we've been experimenting with making our consumers have a better culinary experience so that they'll become repeat customers to our location.

funny , good short little thread , thanks for starting it DB !! Just want to say that with all the places that WE , coulda been born we were born in the USA , greatest country on Gods good green earth . I'm not religious but facts are facts , lets just keep the country Great for the next generations of Americans eh , --- Go Trump !!

funny , good short little thread , thanks for starting it DB !! Just want to say that with all the places that WE , coulda been born we were born in the USA , greatest country on Gods good green earth . I'm not religious but facts are facts , lets just keep the country Great for the next generations of Americans eh , --- Go Trump !!
Absolutely. And I think what makes us great is when we are willing to hear people's points of view and not just "put them on ignore." Makes us better as people and as a nation, imho.

I am truly blessed.
Excellent question!

For homemade fries I peel them then soak them in water for about five minutes. Then deep fry them at 425 for about 4 or 5 minutes. Then I take them out & let them cool to room temperature before returning them to the fryer at 375 for about another 5 minutes.

My fries are the bomb!

Absolutely. And I think what makes us great is when we are willing to hear people's points of view and not just "put them on ignore." Makes us better as people and as a nation, imho.
There is a big difference between ignoring blatant trolling & ignoring opinions

I am truly blessed.
Excellent question!

For homemade fries I peel them then soak them in water for about five minutes. Then deep fry them at 425 for about 4 or 5 minutes. Then I take them out & let them cool to room temperature before returning them to the fryer at 375 for about another 5 minutes.

My fries are the bomb!
I do the same with fried chicken. Dip twice in the egg batter and twice in the fryer. Yummy.

Forum List

Back