When will Nazi Pelousy and the Dimwingers demand these place's names be changed because they are named after a KKK Grand Kleagle?

Can't wait for the riots at these sites.................

Academia, science, and technology[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope in Green Bank, West Virginia.
Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Recreation and tourism[edit]
Transportation[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.
Erma Ora Byrd[edit]

The Erma Byrd Higher Education Center at Concord University's Beckley Campus in Beaver, West Virginia.
The following places are named after Robert Byrd's wife, Erma Ora Byrd:

Impressive list, but he was never a Grand Kleagle. You've been listening to too much fake news.
Yes, he was. He was also an "Exalted Cyclops" ...whatever that is. Maybe you can tell us.
What you posted mentioned Kleagle, not Grand Kleagle. Doubling down by adding BS about his being an "Exalted Cyclops"(without citation, I might add) doesn't make it any more true.

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Transportation[edit]

The Robert C. Byrd Bridge crossing the Ohio River between Huntington, West Virginia and Chesapeake, Ohio.
Erma Ora Byrd[edit]

The Erma Byrd Higher Education Center at Concord University's Beckley Campus in Beaver, West Virginia.

Impressive list, but he was never a Grand Kleagle. You've been listening to too much fake news.
Yes, he was. He was also an "Exalted Cyclops" ...whatever that is. Maybe you can tell us.
What you posted mentioned Kleagle, not Grand Kleagle. Doubling down by adding BS about his being an "Exalted Cyclops"(without citation, I might add) doesn't make it any more true.
Tell us, what makes being just a Kleagle in the KKK OK with you racist Dimwingers?

:iyfyus.jpg:

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Transportation[edit]

Erma Ora Byrd[edit]

Wanna see his KKK EXALTED CYLCOPS bona fides?

Here you go, Moron. You racist morons trying to defend other racist morons are easy pickings’

Ku Klux Klan[edit]
In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia.[10][12]

As a young boy, Byrd had witnessed his adoptive father walk in a Klan parade in Matoaka, West Virginia. While growing up, Byrd had heard that "the Klan defended the American way of life against racemixers and communists". He then wrote to Joel L. Baskin, Grand Dragon of the Realm of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Delaware, who responded that he would come and organize a chapter when Byrd had recruited 150 people. Byrd’s house couldn't fit 150 people, so he arranged to hold the ceremony at the home of C.M. “Clyde” Goodwin, a former law enforcement officer who lived in Crab Orchard, West Virginia. When Baskin called for nominations for Exalted Cyclops, the highest-ranking official in the Klavern, Byrd was nominated and quickly elected by unanimous vote.[18]

It was Baskin who told Byrd, "You have a talent for leadership, Bob ... The country needs young men like you in the leadership of the nation." Byrd later recalled, "Suddenly lights flashed in my mind! Someone important had recognized my abilities! I was only 23 or 24 years old, and the thought of a political career had never really hit me. But strike me that night, it did."[19] Byrd became a recruiter and leader of his chapter.[12] When it came time to elect the top officer (Exalted Cyclops) in the local Klan unit, Byrd won unanimously.[12]

In December 1944, Byrd wrote to segregationist Mississippi Senator Theodore G. Bilbo:

I shall never fight in the armed forces with a negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glorytrampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.
— Robert C. Byrd, in a letter to Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D-MS), 1944[12][20]

I remember when I started following politics back in the mid-90's and finding out that the Dims had a sitting senator that was a high-ranking official in the KKK.

I was thunderstruck.

A little research produced: "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ... Rather I should die a thousand times and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." And then I discovered Byrd filibustered the 1964 Civil Rights Act for 14 hours.

I became a Republican that day.

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Transportation[edit]

Erma Ora Byrd[edit]

It's amazing how anyone could completely skip over Byrd's very public repudiation of his klan past and his subsequent commitment to human rights. But then again, people totally ignore the fact that the two parties changed places a long time ago. Ignoring the basic facts of history is so much fun.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Progs only forgive those they want. You are the fascists. You keep being warned. You now see newer factions of Progs attacking other factions of Progs who are not Progged enough. It is the evolution of the animal. Of the movement. There will be more advancements. And they will do what it takes to achieve total power. Some people or someone of that group will take charge at a certain time and become the devil incarnate. That is if you are not stopped or a turn of direction to sensible ways occurs. The blue areas are bowing to you. And you have very few weapons. The Propaganda we receive everyday and is constant, never wavers. You think you are the good guys. You are far from it. The world is competitive. Imagine us in second place to others. Think how bad it will be then.

What excuses? Who is "being warned" and by whom? Byrd's long gone. The right-wing scumbags refuse to explain the records and conduct of filth like trump, pence, mcconnell, abbott, proud boys, boobylulus, "militia" gangs, their so-called "Christian" monkey preachers, etc. Not one word of accounting. How are we supposed to get this scum out of our lives?

The right-wingers try to peel off one group in society at a time, targeting adult women who refuse to be their slaves, people of darker skin color, LGBTs, immigrants, the poor, Christians who are not in their bizarre cults, people of other faiths, atheists and agnostics, people who support the Democratic Party, even people who live on our coasts. The only people who are never targeted are white, heterosexual, republican males who are members of these "Christian" cults. Strange, isn't it? And this filth wants to do away with the U.S. Constitution and obtain total power and control over everyone else. Sorry, but this is the truth.

Nobody has ever done anything bad to these right-wingers, but they are sooooo angry and resentful over something, as if they have suffered some sort of ill treatment that the rest of us have not and are somehow entitled to power. That's pure bullshit.

Commerce[edit]
Community[edit]
Government[edit]
Healthcare[edit]
Transportation[edit]

Erma Ora Byrd[edit]

It's amazing how anyone could completely skip over Byrd's very public repudiation of his klan past and his subsequent commitment to human rights. But then again, people totally ignore the fact that the two parties changed places a long time ago. Ignoring the basic facts of history is so much fun.
Excuses, excuses, excuses. Progs only forgive those they want. You are the fascists. You keep being warned. You now see newer factions of Progs attacking other factions of Progs who are not Progged enough. It is the evolution of the animal. Of the movement. There will be more advancements. And they will do what it takes to achieve total power. Some people or someone of that group will take charge at a certain time and become the devil incarnate. That is if you are not stopped or a turn of direction to sensible ways occurs. The blue areas are bowing to you. And you have very few weapons. The Propaganda we receive everyday and is constant, never wavers. You think you are the good guys. You are far from it. The world is competitive. Imagine us in second place to others. Think how bad it will be then.

What excuses? Who is "being warned" and by whom? Byrd's long gone. The right-wing scumbags refuse to explain the records and conduct of filth like trump, pence, mcconnell, abbott, proud boys, boobylulus, "militia" gangs, their so-called "Christian" monkey preachers, etc. Not one word of accounting. How are we supposed to get this scum out of our lives?

The right-wingers try to peel off one group in society at a time, targeting adult women who refuse to be their slaves, people of darker skin color, LGBTs, immigrants, the poor, Christians who are not in their bizarre cults, people of other faiths, atheists and agnostics, people who support the Democratic Party, even people who live on our coasts. The only people who are never targeted are white, heterosexual, republican males who are members of these "Christian" cults. Strange, isn't it? And this filth wants to do away with the U.S. Constitution and obtain total power and control over everyone else. Sorry, but this is the truth.

Nobody has ever done anything bad to these right-wingers, but they are sooooo angry and resentful over something, as if they have suffered some sort of ill treatment that the rest of us have not and are somehow entitled to power. That's pure bullshit.
Byrd's long gone.

So are all the guys whose statues have you pissing your depends, dummy.

You clowns had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until he went toes up in 2010.

care to provide a source ?

would a source do any good?

it is hard to wrap around that MC since it is obvious that his family was of Italian ancestry and the family came over from Italy in 1926. Far as I can tell lived in NY the whole time. So it really does not make sense you statement. Why would he fly the confederate flag from Georgia over the state capital.
The reason it is so "hard to wrap around" is the depth of the hypocrisy it would take to do such a thing, so before I provide you a source [that you will choose to ignore and/or disregard, we both know you really do not want a source] can we agree that if I come up with one that "MC" should be held in the same regard as others who flew the flag? and that his name should be removed from the taxpayer funded bridge?

Provide a source or you are just tap dancing If your source is valid then its valid. If como did what you said then the possibility exists that you have a point. Still it doesn't guarantee it. Just because people can write does not make what is written the truth.

bringing up hypocrisy is in itself hypocrisy. You refuse to provide a source and then say that it is hypocrisy if I choose to ignore or disregard. Ignoring any counter argument as irrelevant even before it has been provided. Trying to determine the result before the result is even known. Passing moral judgment without any proof.

hypocrisy has nothing to do with it. You made a bold comment and now trying to frame it in a way that you will claim victory, Are; you concern with victory? I just want to see if you can back it up. Como is Italian and his family is from Italy. Flying the confederate flag in NY does not make sense. NY is not a confederate state. If you dug a hole then sorry, not my problem.

You seem to have decided, judged, and passed sentence on a statement that you made but refuse to back it up. Believe me if I disagree, I will provide a counter argument. To make your own determination that a counter argument is hypocrisy is in itself hypocrisy.

Any action has a reason for that action. Without determining that reason does means you cannot understand the action. Just repeating what was said and provide your own reasoning. Ignoring the reasoning behind why the other person did that action. Passing judgment without providing a reason. Well you did provide a reason but it only works for you.

Still hypocrisy is a lie. Only fools pass moral judgments and courts are empowered to pass judicial judgments as a convenient way to pass judgment with no moral obligations.
all that that text and...nothing "bringing up hypocrisy is hypocrisy"? good one...there is absolutely no context for your diatribe [lemme guess, "birnging up 'diatribe' is a diatribe itself"...lol]...the context is Cuomo has a taxpayer funded bridge named after him yet the georgia/confederate flag flew at the albany state house while he was governor...now here is just one link/source you must torture both truth and logic to ignore, I eagerly await your hypocrisy:

What we can learn from New York’s 1997 Confederate flag fight

Provide a source or you are just tap dancing If your source is valid then its valid. If como did what you said then the possibility exists that you have a point. Still it doesn't guarantee it. Just because people can write does not make what is written the truth.

You have a unique way with words, I do honestly wonder if english is your first language...what is your opinion of cuomo if he did fly the flag? [I smell a dodge coming]

bringing up hypocrisy is in itself hypocrisy.
I love that so much I just had to repost it for all to see and read

You refuse to provide a source and then say that it is hypocrisy if I choose to ignore or disregard. Ignoring any counter argument as irrelevant even before it has been provided. Trying to determine the result before the result is even known. Passing moral judgment without any proof.
blah blah blah blah blah...a very poor attempt to convicne educated people that you actually have something to say

hypocrisy has nothing to do with it. You made a bold comment and now trying to frame it in a way that you will claim victory, Are; you concern with victory? I just want to see if you can back it up. Como is Italian and his family is from Italy. Flying the confederate flag in NY does not make sense. NY is not a confederate state. If you dug a hole then sorry, not my problem.

I now we know I was correct

You seem to have decided, judged, and passed sentence on a statement that you made but refuse to back it up. Believe me if I disagree, I will provide a counter argument. To make your own determination that a counter argument is hypocrisy is in itself hypocrisy.
If you could make any kind of argument at all [counter or otherwise] it would be greatly appreciated by me

Any action has a reason for that action. Without determining that reason does means you cannot understand the action. Just repeating what was said and provide your own reasoning. Ignoring the reasoning behind why the other person did that action. Passing judgment without providing a reason. Well you did provide a reason but it only works for you.
well said:laughing0301:

Still hypocrisy is a lie. Only fools pass moral judgments and courts are empowered to pass judicial judgments as a convenient way to pass judgment with no moral obligations.
TRANSLATION: Judges are impanalled to do the work of fools.

Last edited:

You have a unique way with words, I do honestly wonder if english is your first language...what is your opinion of cuomo if he did fly the flag? [I smell a dodge coming]

bringing up hypocrisy is in itself hypocrisy.
I love that so much I just had to repost it for all to see and read

You refuse to provide a source and then say that it is hypocrisy if I choose to ignore or disregard. Ignoring any counter argument as irrelevant even before it has been provided. Trying to determine the result before the result is even known. Passing moral judgment without any proof.
blah blah blah blah blah...a very poor attempt to convicne educated people that you actually have something to say

I now we know I was correct

If you could make any kind of argument at all [counter or otherwise] it would be greatly appreciated by me

well said:laughing0301:

TRANSLATION: Judges are impanalled to do the work of fools.

That is what we call a reflection. I have asked twice for you to provide a source but twice you have dodged it

So I ask you is English you first language? Well since you have dodge in previous attempts to provide an answer to my questions of providing a source which according to your words "is a dodge". It does indicate a preoccupation with dodging for no other value other that to dodge.. Still if you dodge it doesn't matter what the first language is because you have no intention of answering my initial question.

You - TRANSLATION: Judges are impanalled to do the work of fools.

NO judges have a job to do and are paid well for doing it. whether they bring morality into their decisions is problematic but it is still their decision. That is why their is an appeal process. Another will determine if your judgment was valid.

Well since you failed to provide a source then I can only assume that you have none. There are numerous responses you can make but to be clear I am only interested in one response

Mario Cuomo was a liberal democrat

case closed

Can someone update me on when all these places named after a Dimwinger KKK leader will have their names changed?

Forum List

Back