When will Dims start defending bisexuals?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Dims have made gay marriage legal, and now we see them trying to make transgenders normal.

However, what about bisexuals? If I recall, they are part of the LGTB group, are they not?

There is a problem here. With their support of gay marriage, they have embraced monogamy and rejected polygamy. And in their embrace of transgenderism, they have rejected the reference to the male and female sexes.

How then can they ever pick up the banner of the bisexual cause? In fact, just saying you are bisexual has become hate speech just as if you were now to say you are a man or woman.

Claiming to be bisexual is considering hate speech!? :lol:

Just saying you are a man or woman is not considered hate speech on college campuses around the US.

How then can you be bisexual if there are no longer only two sexes?

Dims have made gay marriage legal, and now we see them trying to make transgenders normal.

However, what about bisexuals? If I recall, they are part of the LGTB group, are they not?

There is a problem here. With their support of gay marriage, they have embraced monogamy and rejected polygamy. And in their embrace of transgenderism, they have rejected the reference to the male and female sexes.

How then can they ever pick up the banner of the bisexual cause? In fact, just saying you are bisexual has become hate speech just as if you were now to say you are a man or woman.
When will Republicans stop attacking everyone?

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:
1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists
Is does occasionally change a little. Where Jews are used to be the poor. But I think the poor has fallen out of the top 10.

Isn’t it a little early to be drunk?

Just saying you are a man or woman is not considered hate speech on college campuses around the US.

In other words, your claim that "just saying you are bisexual has become hate speech" was fabricated.

In other words, your claim that "just saying you are bisexual has become hate speech" was fabricated.

You are saying there are really only two sexes?

If so, how can we have bisexuals?

The left is so far gone, they can't even make sense of their newly created terms.

So will the left take up the banner of polygamists?

Or are they happy to discriminate against bisexuals by not letting them marry?

Apparently the left is more than happy to oppress them.

Oh, the agony.

This falls squarely in the straw man argument category. The left argument is that sexuality should be personal as long as it's consensual , so claiming that bisexuality is inconsistent with support for gay marriage is a logical fallacy.

The left is so far gone, they can't even make sense of their newly created terms.

What I am saying is that your claim about stating one's bisexually is considered hate speech is bullshit.

What I am saying is that your claim about stating one's bisexually is considered hate speech is bullshit.

BISEXUAL = ONLY 2 SEXES dimwit.

Still not registering?

BI means 2.

Get it?

G-E-T I-T?

S---L---O---W----L----Y R---E---A----D A----G----A----I--------N

BISEXUAL = 2 SEXES dimwit.

And? What does that have to do with you claiming that declaring your bisexuality is conspired hate speech? It appears the only place this is occurring is in your mind. Have fun railing aganist your own imagination.

A "Bi-Sexual" person is one who is sexually attracted to both the same and opposite gender. In fact, it is a rather fluid thing, present most often in women, although in the past, gay men have gotten married to women and claimed to be "bi."

A person having sexual organs of both sexes is a hermaphrodite, which is a verifiable and actual biological trait. It has nothing to do with sexual tendencies.

A "Bi-Sexual" person is one who is sexually attracted to both the same and opposite gender. In fact, it is a rather fluid thing, present most often in women, although in the past, gay men have gotten married to women and claimed to be "bi."

A person having sexual organs of both sexes is a hermaphrodite, which is a verifiable and actual biological trait. It has nothing to do with sexual tendencies.

But there is no "Bi"

To say man or woman is hate speech.

Last I checked, there were 1,234,234 different sexes the Left has created.

Just when you think that these people can't invent anything dumber to complain about, you see threads like this.

Just when you think that these people can't invent anything dumber to complain about, you see threads like this.

I did not invent all this transgender nonsense.

I'm just pointing it out.

There are only two sexes, don't you agree?

Additionally, do we wish continue to oppress bisexuals like the slaves on the plantations by not letting them marry?

Additionally, do we wish continue to oppress bisexuals like the slaves on the plantations by not letting them marry?

Imagine how much better your life would have turned out if you didn't waste valuable time creating ridiculous strawmen to complain about on the internet.

Imagine how much better your life would have turned out if you didn't waste valuable time creating ridiculous strawmen to complain about on the internet.

The utter inability to debate this issue is duly noted.

What a sad intellectual vacuum that the left has created.

But then, all they need to worry about is obtaining power. Dictators are not the sharpest tacks.

Forum List

Back