When Whites become a minority in America

OIP.WFR05zeAcKxuLCpunyT4agEsEs

Lawrence Gerard Nassar (born August 16, 1963) is a convicted American serial child molester, who was a former
USA Gymnastics national team doctor and osteopathic physician at Michigan State University. Nassar's cumulative sexual assault crimes were the basis of the USA Gymnastics sex abuse scandal, in which he was accused, beginning in 2015, of assaulting at least 250 young women and girls and one young man, dating back to 1992.

Larry Nassar - Wikipedia

250 rapes. But in white racist world, that's not a problem because he's white and there are more white people so we must accept that more whites by number will show up in statistics. Therefore we will misuse math and make claims.

So what will life be like in 2040 for White Americans?
I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.

We do you treat people of color badly?
We enslaved them for centuries. If that is what you're asking.
But he never enslaved anyone. He's just living off the benefits created by slavery and apartheid, therefore you can't blame him.

What will it be like to live as a white minority in America?

What will it be like when most of our government officials are not white?

What will it be like when the great majority of policeman are not white?

Census Bureau projections show that the U.S. population will be “majority-minority” sometime between 2040 and 2050. Our research suggests that this will happen around 2044. Indeed, in 2020, there are projected to be more nonwhite children than white children in the U.S.

The nonwhite population is growing more rapidly than the white population. Minorities accounted for 92% of the U.S. population growth between 2010 and 2018, with Latinos comprising just under half of the nation’s overall growth.

Now of course whites riddled with white guilt will welcome this...... having no clue what life here will be like then and basically not even caring about it.

Perhaps most white people do not care. Most folks probably do not even think about it.

The US white majority will soon disappear forever

I don't care about blacks anymore. - The Race Card Project

First, there are a lot of holes in the research assumptions, and it’s clear the author is not particularly savvy when it comes to history (he said Columbus arrived in America in 1492. Columbus never stepped foot in America).

The researchers appear to assume current trends will continue at the same pace. That is highly unlikely as economic conditions change here and in countries where people immigrate from, as well as other geopolitical factors.

And although America may not be a white majority, they still will probably outnumber any other single race past 2044.

It will be interesting to experience, and as long as we have our constitution, our country will survive no matter the race and color.

If evolution doesn't favor "whites", c'este la vie. What are we doing, demanding "affirmative action" now?

We just don't see that day to day. What's on the nightly news is black and latino men amusing themselves by murdering pretty white girls.

The news is full of white men murdering "pretty white girls." You might also consider worrying about "pretty" black and latina girls being murdered.
Didn't the late Ted Bundy give a master class in murdering "pretty white girls"?
Why your emphasis on race?
Who killed the pretty white girl in the park in NYC? Who killed the 7 year old in Chicago yesterday?

Where do I find a complete list of all murders in the U.S. of women who were, say, 25 or younger and who murdered each? You are cherry-picking among murder cases to back up a racist theory.
Most murders are committed by black people. You dont need to know specific cases to know that.
There is no support for your assertion that "most murders are committed by black people." You are trying to blame the crime of murder on people just because of the color of the bodies they were born into, which is foul and disgusting. Do you think that the people who invited Dylan Roof into their church to study the bible with them and were murdered in cold blood were murderers or decent, upstanding people practicing their religion?
Its an undeniable fact that black men, despite being only 6% of the population, commit over 50% of all murders in the US.

If you think this is a skin color issue, youre dumb. Black people are violent because they have an inferior culture. The good news is cultures can change, though i currently see no evidence of a cultural awakening starting in the black community.

Lawrence Gerard Nassar (born August 16, 1963) is a convicted American serial child molester, who was a former
USA Gymnastics national team doctor and osteopathic physician at Michigan State University. Nassar's cumulative sexual assault crimes were the basis of the USA Gymnastics sex abuse scandal, in which he was accused, beginning in 2015, of assaulting at least 250 young women and girls and one young man, dating back to 1992.

Larry Nassar - Wikipedia

250 rapes. But in white racist world, that's not a problem because he's white and there are more white people so we must accept that more whites by number will show up in statistics. Therefore we will misuse math and make claims.

He needs the electric chair, people like him need to be eliminated and the sooner the better. I haven't seen anyone defend his actions.

I'm not worried, I don't think our non-Whites will treat us as badly as we treated them for so long.

But he never enslaved anyone. He's just living off the benefits created by slavery and apartheid, therefore you can't blame him.

Why do I owe for others debts?

You live off what they did and the government continues maintaining the same system of white preference.

I enslaved no one, I do not owe for other peoples debts, if you want to that is fine. My ancestors go back to Europe and arrived early 1800s and were never slave owners.

The most obvious answer is young, attractive white women. Tessa Majors, Mollie Tibbets, Kate Steinle were treated badly. At least until their last breath. It's already open season on white women.

But a good segment of offenders who have perpetuated this supposed "open season on white women" are white men.
We just don't see that day to day. What's on the nightly news is black and latino men amusing themselves by murdering pretty white girls.

The news is full of white men murdering "pretty white girls." You might also consider worrying about "pretty" black and latina girls being murdered.
Didn't the late Ted Bundy give a master class in murdering "pretty white girls"?
Why your emphasis on race?
Who killed the pretty white girl in the park in NYC? Who killed the 7 year old in Chicago yesterday?

Where do I find a complete list of all murders in the U.S. of women who were, say, 25 or younger and who murdered each? You are cherry-picking among murder cases to back up a racist theory.

People do the same thing with police, saying that they are targeting black people to shoot. Yet it is an anomaly.
You may be right.

Larry Nassar - Wikipedia

He needs the electric chair, people like him need to be eliminated and the sooner the better. I haven't seen anyone defend his actions.

He is just one example of white crime that goes ignored. It took 250 rapes before something was done.

You live off what they did and the government continues maintaining the same system of white preference.
Too bad, when in Rome, do as Romans do.

Or as Alinsky said, don't conflate pathology with ideology.

Civilization favors the civilized, black white or Asian. Either respect your natural place in the pecking order or die for nothing.

Thus far, your circular reasoning and pathology masquerading as ideology, designed to fester and perpetuate a persecution or helpless victim mindset hasn't done much but to get your kind thrown in prisons or asylums, and thus perpetuate the cycle of victimhood.

The fact that even "white man's" computer and information technology has "enslaved you" so to speak, making it much easier for white men and women and the corporations they control to profile, monitor and keep you under the gun shows that you have no hope but ineffectual violence, you might as well just go anarchy, and what are the odds of that working out for you and your kind?

Perhaps taking some lessons from that "Uncle Tom" MLK would be in order?

I enslaved no one, I do not owe for other peoples debts, if you want to that is fine. My ancestors go back to Europe and arrived early 1800s and were never slave owners.
Your ancestors benefitted from laws non whites were excluded from. You say they never owned slaves, but there are a lot of things whites have done to us that didn't involve ownership.

That is a government issue, If they want to pay for the way they treated blacks, then they can step up and do it, as for me, no.

Your ancestors benefitted from laws non whites were excluded from. You say they never owned slaves, but there are a lot of things whites have done to us that didn't involve ownership.
Doesn't matter, as far as the law goes, nothing is owed to anyone, nor any contract or deal legally binding unless determined by a court of law, and if you write of the law as part of a "vast white supremacist conspiracy", as having originated in Britain, then good luck to you, all you have is anarchy and mindless tribal violence.

Take it up with Judge Judy, and see if she cares.

Or please tell me what you and your little cult of brainwashed followers plan to do when you're up against, the entire State and Federal legal system, the entire US military and National Guard, the entirety of the white, male dominated corporations and educational systems, and their information technology which controls and monitors everything you say and type as you speak.

You've more or less already lost, and have about as much luck in succeeding as Al-Qaida would in single handedly defeating the entire combined US and European military forces in combat.

Perhaps a suicide is the only option for you, or a homicide which will just be used by "whites" to further racial stereotypes against your kind. Enjoy your lose-lose scenario, mhmm.

No one's scared of you or the silly Jew Alinsky who couldn't even find some better to steal and plagiarize from than Machiavelli, and even admitted that you and his ilk have no power, except in an illusion - revolt, and the white police force will just shoot you dead, plant a bit of evidence, and get off Scott free like they always do... right?

What are you going to do when the entire world is literally against you? Been watching too many Rambo movies? I doubt it will work out for you.

Even the entire rap industry is primarily owned and operated by white executives, and arguable just perpetuates stereotypes for the entertainment value of sheltered, suburban white millennials.

Last edited:

Too bad, when in Rome, do as Romans do.

Or as Alinsky said, don't conflate pathology with ideology.

Civilization favors the civilized, black white or Asian. Either respect your natural place in the pecking order or die for nothing.

Thus far, your circular reasoning and pathology masquerading as ideology, designed to fester and perpetuate a persecution or helpless victim mindset hasn't done much but to get your kind thrown in prisons or asylums, and thus perpetuate the cycle of victimhood.

The fact that even "white man's" computer and information technology has "enslaved you" so to speak, making it much easier for white men and women and the corporations they control to profile, monitor and keep you under the gun shows that you have no hope but ineffectual violence, you might as well just go anarchy, and what are the odds of that working out for you and your kind?

Perhaps taking some lessons from that "Uncle Tom" MLK would be in order?

There is no white man's technology. There is no place in a pecking order. And
white racial preference is not civilized.

I did take lessons from King.

1420767692-quote-Martin-Luther-King-Jr_-discrimination-is-a-hellhound-that-gnaws-at-100766.png

1586745068-0d21a3a64ad004ba0dc4f6bc590d3940.jpg

25046851-MLK.png

martinlutherkingjrimportantquotes15.jpg

martinlutherkingjrimportantquotes8.jpg

martinlutherkingjrimportantquotes2.jpg

Perhaps you really need to take some lessons from MLK instead of misquoting 2-3 sentences he spoke.

Forum List

Back