Can Mortimer pass as Serb to you?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Even if the real serbs suspect or know I have part roma admixture or Iam not fully serbian, would you as americans suspect that too?

Hello Svetozar,

Yes, administrators including myself and you can see your results.

Your result indicates the origin of Vasojevic along the male line. From the point of view of genetics, such a conclusion on vasoevic origin is probably the maximum that can be drawn from the result available. Specifically, it is a branch of E-V13> PH1246> BY14151. I dare say that this knowledge of belonging to a particular tribe and Y-DNA branch is no small matter in itself.

From the point of view of the history of your relatively close ancestors in terms of possible reconstruction of migration, your available score, including (in) knowledge of the structure of Y-DNA within the Vasojevic tribe, unfortunately does not say much. To that end, I can refer you to these links where you may find additional information:

https://www.poreklo.rs/2018/04/07/rod-vasojevica/

In the future, after more detailed tests such as Big-Y or WGS have been done by members of this tribe, we will surely gain new insights into the structure of Y-DNA within the tribe, so this will probably be of interest to you as well. However, the question is whether it will happen in a few months or a few years. We'll see.

Finally, I would say that I do not belong to the best experts of the Montenegrin tribes, including Vasojevice, so if you have further doubts it is probably best to bring them to the forum whose link I gave above.

Greeting,
Branislav

SerbiaJacket3.jpg
SerbiaJacket2.jpg
SerbiaJacket.jpg

Even if the real serbs suspect or know I have part roma admixture or Iam not fully serbian, would you as americans suspect that too?

Hello Svetozar,

Your result indicates the origin of Vasojevic along the male line. From the point of view of genetics, such a conclusion on vasoevic origin is probably the maximum that can be drawn from the result available. Specifically, it is a branch of E-V13> PH1246> BY14151. I dare say that this knowledge of belonging to a particular tribe and Y-DNA branch is no small matter in itself.

From the point of view of the history of your relatively close ancestors in terms of possible reconstruction of migration, your available score, including (in) knowledge of the structure of Y-DNA within the Vasojevic tribe, unfortunately does not say much. To that end, I can refer you to these links where you may find additional information:

In the future, after more detailed tests such as Big-Y or WGS have been done by members of this tribe, we will surely gain new insights into the structure of Y-DNA within the tribe, so this will probably be of interest to you as well. However, the question is whether it will happen in a few months or a few years. We'll see.

Finally, I would say that I do not belong to the best experts of the Montenegrin tribes, including Vasojevice, so if you have further doubts it is probably best to bring them to the forum whose link I gave above.

Greeting,
Branislav

View attachment 296559 View attachment 296560 View attachment 296561
Mortimer, you can pass as ANYTHING you want to me. It doesn't matter what's on the outside, it's the inside that counts. Merry Christmas, dude, to you and your loved ones.

Hello Svetozar,

Greeting,
Branislav

View attachment 296559 View attachment 296560 View attachment 296561
Mortimer, you can pass as ANYTHING you want to me. It doesn't matter what's on the outside, it's the inside that counts. Merry Christmas, dude, to you and your loved ones.

Thanks mate. Merry Christmas.

No...you look like a gypsy. You could put on a blonde wig and high heels and you would still look like a thieving gypsy.

Merry Christmas. Since I don't know what a Serb looks like, you certainly can pass as a Serb as far as i am concerned; however, today (Christmas) lets all be giant Elves.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas, Mort! Do you, have fun, and fuck the haters! Cheers!

No...you look like a gypsy. You could put on a blonde wig and high heels and you would still look like a thieving gypsy.

This is pretty much racist.
Stop asking then.

The OP looks like Croat to me and Croats hate Serbs.
No he looks like Roma...Gypsy. They have been a scourge in Europe for over a millennia.

To say "they are a scourge" or "parasites" or "subhumans" or "animals" like your type calls them, is very racist and offensive and inhumane it is barbaric.

Stop asking then.

No he looks like Roma...Gypsy. They have been a scourge in Europe for over a millennia.

To say "they are a scourge" or "parasites" or "subhumans" or "animals" like your type calls them, is very racist and offensive and inhumane it is barbaric.
Well their behavior has earned them their reputation. Stealing, robbing, murder, child slavery, extortion...you get the point...if any humans deserve to be called rats...

Stop asking then.

Well their behavior has earned hem their reputation. Stealing, robbing, murder, child slavery, extortion...you get the point...if any humans deserve to be called rats...

But you make the conclusion of a few to all including me. You say Im this or this rat type of person, eventhough Im very nice guy. And that is racist.

Stop asking then.

Well their behavior has earned hem their reputation. Stealing, robbing, murder, child slavery, extortion...you get the point...if any humans deserve to be called rats...

But you make the conclusion of a few to all including me. You say Im this or this rat type of person, eventhough Im very nice guy. And that is racist.
I never said YOU were any of those things. I said YOU look like the people who commit those acts. I don't know what you do...that would be an absurd statement on my part.

You are Roma correct?

I never said YOU were any of those things. I said YOU look like the people who commit those acts. I don't know what you do...that would be an absurd statement on my part.

You are Roma correct?

You said Im thieving. Well you look like Hitler, should I call you genocidal? Or you look like Fritzel, you are a child rapist you look like those people who commit those acts. Right? And it is basically the same You didnt said I am "just look like that".

Forum List

Back