When Was The Study Of Economics Cancelled???

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

....and the geniuses who voted for him, are SILENT AS THE GRAVE.

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Bidenā€™s $1.9 trillion ā€˜rescue planā€™ could destroy 4 million jobs ā€” hereā€™s a better idea
Bidenā€™s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Can you hear their 'silent moronity'?????

OK, I just got to jump in here. Stephen Moore? Seriously, he got his Masters of Arts in Economics at George Mason University. LOL. I mean first of all, it is a MA. I mean you can go to SNHU and get an MS. But most of all, it is George Mason. I mean an economics degree from there holds about as much weight as a minister certification that you get online.

But did you even read the article? I mean do you understand his logic? Let us begin here,

Casey Mulligan of the University of Chicago and I estimate that at least 4 million jobs would be destroyed by the Biden bill because all of the free money makes work less essential and ā€” in many cases ā€” less financially attractive than getting off the couch and working. Thatā€™s some stimulus.

Now I know that sounds good to simple minds like yours. Yeah, sitting on the couch and not working, lazy asses. But jobs are created by businesses. Jobs are created by demand. I mean if someone makes more money sitting on the couch than going to work two things happen. First, well they have higher demand. That is what creates the damn jobs. But second, since they are out of the labor market they have lowered the supply of labor resulting in the lifting of average wages. I mean holy shit, the scenario dumbfawk just illustrated is a damn win/win. I mean at a respectable university, one where the Economics department has not completely sold it's soul to the Koch brothers, they would tell you Moore's argument is like pushing a rope. The only possible explanation is that Moore has somehow perversely misinterpreted Say's Law, which even when understood correctly, is WRONG. Again, you can't push a damn rope. Supply does not create demand. Like the proverbial buggy whip. The problem with buggy whips was not that people were shifting their demand away from the horse and carriage and to the car. The problem was the companies were just not making enough buggy whips. That is Say's Law defined.

So what is Moore's big plan,

If the idea here is to create jobs, there is a less expensive and much more effective way to get employers to hire and workers to get back in the labor market. We could completely eliminate for an entire year the 7.5% payroll taxes paid by every small business and taken out of every workerā€™s paycheck. That would unleash millions of jobs. This would have virtually ZERO administrative and bureaucratic costs. Maybe thatā€™s why Washington pols donā€™t want to do it.

I mean this shit is comical. I mean I do get the fact that the workers gaining that little bit of a raise would increase demand. But hell, is that not the same thing as increasing your income sitting on the couch instead of working? But the idea that companies saving their contribution would lead to an increase in hiring is easily dismissed because of the results of Trump's corporate tax cut. I mean the idea here is that the cost of labor is prohibitive to hiring. That is laughable. Companies pay their employees the least amount possible. If anything, with corporate tax rates at historical lows, cutting labor costs further would probably result in less hiring. The opportunity cost, and that is an interesting concept, I bet most George Mason Economics graduates would flunk the famous opportunity cost question, of allocating monies to increased hiring is too high to justify the action.

The "idea" is for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, to try to undue the damage they did in crushing the Trump miracle economy as part of their need to unseat Trump.

Toward that end the are as willing to mortgage future generations of American to their massive debt, as they were to unleash their shock troops, BLM and ANTIFA, on America.

And the vulgarity was unnecessary.

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Bidenā€™s $1.9 trillion ā€˜rescue planā€™ could destroy 4 million jobs ā€” hereā€™s a better idea
Bidenā€™s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

OK, I just got to jump in here. Stephen Moore? Seriously, he got his Masters of Arts in Economics at George Mason University. LOL. I mean first of all, it is a MA. I mean you can go to SNHU and get an MS. But most of all, it is George Mason. I mean an economics degree from there holds about as much weight as a minister certification that you get online.

But did you even read the article? I mean do you understand his logic? Let us begin here,

Casey Mulligan of the University of Chicago and I estimate that at least 4 million jobs would be destroyed by the Biden bill because all of the free money makes work less essential and ā€” in many cases ā€” less financially attractive than getting off the couch and working. Thatā€™s some stimulus.

Now I know that sounds good to simple minds like yours. Yeah, sitting on the couch and not working, lazy asses. But jobs are created by businesses. Jobs are created by demand. I mean if someone makes more money sitting on the couch than going to work two things happen. First, well they have higher demand. That is what creates the damn jobs. But second, since they are out of the labor market they have lowered the supply of labor resulting in the lifting of average wages. I mean holy shit, the scenario dumbfawk just illustrated is a damn win/win. I mean at a respectable university, one where the Economics department has not completely sold it's soul to the Koch brothers, they would tell you Moore's argument is like pushing a rope. The only possible explanation is that Moore has somehow perversely misinterpreted Say's Law, which even when understood correctly, is WRONG. Again, you can't push a damn rope. Supply does not create demand. Like the proverbial buggy whip. The problem with buggy whips was not that people were shifting their demand away from the horse and carriage and to the car. The problem was the companies were just not making enough buggy whips. That is Say's Law defined.

If the idea here is to create jobs, there is a less expensive and much more effective way to get employers to hire and workers to get back in the labor market. We could completely eliminate for an entire year the 7.5% payroll taxes paid by every small business and taken out of every workerā€™s paycheck. That would unleash millions of jobs. This would have virtually ZERO administrative and bureaucratic costs. Maybe thatā€™s why Washington pols donā€™t want to do it.

I mean this shit is comical. I mean I do get the fact that the workers gaining that little bit of a raise would increase demand. But hell, is that not the same thing as increasing your income sitting on the couch instead of working? But the idea that companies saving their contribution would lead to an increase in hiring is easily dismissed because of the results of Trump's corporate tax cut. I mean the idea here is that the cost of labor is prohibitive to hiring. That is laughable. Companies pay their employees the least amount possible. If anything, with corporate tax rates at historical lows, cutting labor costs further would probably result in less hiring. The opportunity cost, and that is an interesting concept, I bet most George Mason Economics graduates would flunk the famous opportunity cost question, of allocating monies to increased hiring is too high to justify the action.

The "idea" is for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, to try to undue the damage they did in crushing the Trump miracle economy as part of their need to unseat Trump.

Toward that end the are as willing to mortgage future generations of American to their massive debt, as they were to unleash their shock troops, BLM and ANTIFA, on America.

Is that all you got? LOL. I mean wow, maybe I should visit an elementary school. I am sure they could have provided a better rebuttal. This bill represents a one time spending amount of right at two trillion. Meanwhile, Trump's corporate tax cut, which was a total failure, costs that same amount over ten years, and way more after that. So excuse me if at laugh at your new found concern for future generations.

Is that all you got? LOL. I mean wow, maybe I should visit an elementary school. I am sure they could have provided a better rebuttal. This bill represents a one time spending amount of right at two trillion. Meanwhile, Trump's corporate tax cut, which was a total failure, costs that same amount over ten years, and way more after that. So excuse me if at laugh at your new found concern for future generations.

Let's see what you've 'got.'

Who'd you vote for?

Who'd you vote for?

Anderson
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Clinton
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Clinton
Biden

Who'd you vote for?

Anderson
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Clinton
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Clinton
Biden

It's the last one on the list that best proves what a dunce you are.

Let's prove it together:

Time to review what you have done if you voted for the Chinese Communist asset, Quid Pro Joe.

You have voted for the imposition of the most anti-America, anti-American, anti-prosperity policies possible.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphaltā€¦..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their supportā€¦.nay, their joy, at Bidenā€™s initiation of same.

This is the sort of lame argument Democrat voters hide behind.

Did you vote for the Chinese Communist asset, Biden?

...this is what you are responsible for:

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up Chinaā€™s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
"ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"

ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate
The Paris Climate accord's premise is wealth distribution and it would not even have much of an impact on Earth's climate, ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano said.During an interview with Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg, Morano discussed the climate change agreement that...
www.newsmax.com
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

And....

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by thenā€“U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• ā€œLeaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

ā€¦ a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ reads Palmieriā€™s memo,ā€¦ā€ Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• 6. Reverse travel ban targeting primarily Muslim countries
  • What a swell idea!!!
  • It must be aimed at keeping Americans safe!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.
Wanna see where Muslim Americans stand?

And these:

.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: ā€œā€¦necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal stationā€¦ā€ thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identityā€¦ā€¦ā€¦make sure fake girls completely destroy womenā€™s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The transgender threat to women's sports | Opinion

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

9.Revoke certain executive orders concerning federal regulation

This is the target, Trumpā€™s removing of regulatory ā€˜red tape.ā€™ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"
Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.
Trump is a threat to the sort of bribery that make Biden rich.

It is the major reason Trumpā€™s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ā€˜helpfulā€™ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

And these:

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individualsā€¦.and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.
Do you know you donā€™t have to be an American citizen to sign up?

11. Reopen Obamacare marketplaces, lower recent barriers to joining Medicaid

Wanna defend this failure?

"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Wonā€™t Save Obamacareā€™s Collapsing Exchanges

"Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts"
Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obamaā€™s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."
Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts

12. Lift certain restrictions on abortion funding

ā€œBiden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.ā€ Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

ā€œā€¦Bidenā€™s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. ā€œIt is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,ā€ she added.ā€ Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

And that's just a dozen of the dumbest more indefensible polices.

Imagine how different your vote would have been if you had the ability to think or question you masters.

"Biden coronavirus bill 'waste of money, payoff to Pelosi's political friends': McCarthy
... a "payoff" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's "political friends,"...

...how is he able to provide that shot? Operation Warp Speed. He also said when he got into office that they didnā€™t have the vaccine until he came in. Even though he was already vaccinated.

....heā€™s going to sign a bill thatā€™s going to cost every family of four $22,000 and the thing heā€™s not telling you is whatā€™s in this bill. Let me just point out three things which are hard-working taxpayerā€™s money is going for. You are now going to provide bonuses up to $25,000 to government employees and bureaucrats and if youā€™re not part of the swamp, you get nothing ...

Your money is going to pay for illegal immigrants' healthcare.

Your money also is being sent to San Francisco city where your money will be spent giving alcohol and marijuana to the homeless.
"

How is any of that 'economics'???????

1615761467379.png

Who'd you vote for?

Anderson
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Clinton
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Clinton
Biden

Let's prove it together:

Time to review what you have done if you voted for the Chinese Communist asset, Quid Pro Joe.

You have voted for the imposition of the most anti-America, anti-American, anti-prosperity policies possible.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphaltā€¦..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their supportā€¦.nay, their joy, at Bidenā€™s initiation of same.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up Chinaā€™s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more

The Paris Climate accord's premise is wealth distribution and it would not even have much of an impact on Earth's climate, ClimateDepot.com founder Marc Morano said.During an interview with Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg, Morano discussed the climate change agreement that...
www.newsmax.com
  • 3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

And....

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by thenā€“U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• ā€œLeaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

ā€¦ a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isnā€™t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

ā€œThe fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Partyā€™s future electoral success,ā€ reads Palmieriā€™s memo,ā€¦ā€ Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• What a swell idea!!!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.

And these:

.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: ā€œā€¦necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal stationā€¦ā€ thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identityā€¦ā€¦ā€¦make sure fake girls completely destroy womenā€™s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

This is the target, Trumpā€™s removing of regulatory ā€˜red tape.ā€™ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.

It is the major reason Trumpā€™s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ā€˜helpfulā€™ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

And these:

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individualsā€¦.and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."

Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obamaā€™s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."

ā€œBiden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.ā€ Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

ā€œā€¦Bidenā€™s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. ā€œIt is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,ā€ she added.ā€ Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

Imagine how different your vote would have been if you had the ability to think or question you masters.

We can take these one at a time if you like. We can start with the first one, rejoining the WHO. I doubt you bother to watch MTP today, Fauci was on at the beginning. But as our world becomes increasingly interconnected it is a given that there will be more pandemics going forward. Next time it might be the Russian virus, or the Italian virus, or the Kenya virus. Your continued insistence, like Trump, of calling it the China virus on some other derogatory word representing Asians, is both insulting and childish. Which kind of pegs Trump, and yet you condemn me for refusing to vote for childish and insulting.

But what Fauci said is that we must have an international organization that can coordinate responses to these new pandemic threats that pop up. Withdrawing from the WHO was just stupid. I mean I will give it to Trump. He was a master at triggering people. But he targeted the worst part of people, and you are a glaring case in point. I am quite sure you have never heard of the Kilpatrick series, which I am currently involved. It is about citizenship, and it clearly indicates that instead of looking at ways to divide people, like Trump, and you, tend to do, we have to look at ways to bring people together. Withdrawing from the WHO was a step backwards, not a step forward. And sorry, but I am not voting for going backwards.

On another note, the Keystone pipeline, which you mentioned. I got to ask, how does plugging in a pipeline from a foreign nation, albeit Canada, represent energy independence? And if you know anything about Keystone, and it's purpose, it has nothing to do with energy independence and everything to do with creating a supply chain to refine diesel for export. Sorry, but exporting diesel fuel is beyond stupid. Even Hitler knew that. And that was the original problem with the colonies. Exporting the vast natural resources of the United States to other countries to process, and increase their value, and then sell them back to us. I mean, Du Huh. With Keystone, the American people take on all the environmental risk and get absolutely none of the economic benefits as companies refine the product, externalize the cost of the waste on to the backs of Americans, and reap the profits for themselves and shareholders. Seriously? Look, this is really pretty damn simple. If you would just take a few moments and actually analyze the reality, you would come to the conclusion that Trump was probably the worst president in American history and he pushed our society back at least a full generation.

Who'd you vote for?

Anderson
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Clinton
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Clinton
Biden

Let's prove it together:

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

We can take these one at a time if you like. We can start with the first one, rejoining the WHO. I doubt you bother to watch MTP today, Fauci was on at the beginning. But as our world becomes increasingly interconnected it is a given that there will be more pandemics going forward. Next time it might be the Russian virus, or the Italian virus, or the Kenya virus. Your continued insistence, like Trump, of calling it the China virus on some other derogatory word representing Asians, is both insulting and childish. Which kind of pegs Trump, and yet you condemn me for refusing to vote for childish and insulting.

But what Fauci said is that we must have an international organization that can coordinate responses to these new pandemic threats that pop up. Withdrawing from the WHO was just stupid. I mean I will give it to Trump. He was a master at triggering people. But he targeted the worst part of people, and you are a glaring case in point. I am quite sure you have never heard of the Kilpatrick series, which I am currently involved. It is about citizenship, and it clearly indicates that instead of looking at ways to divide people, like Trump, and you, tend to do, we have to look at ways to bring people together. Withdrawing from the WHO was a step backwards, not a step forward. And sorry, but I am not voting for going backwards.

On another note, the Keystone pipeline, which you mentioned. I got to ask, how does plugging in a pipeline from a foreign nation, albeit Canada, represent energy independence? And if you know anything about Keystone, and it's purpose, it has nothing to do with energy independence and everything to do with creating a supply chain to refine diesel for export. Sorry, but exporting diesel fuel is beyond stupid. Even Hitler knew that. And that was the original problem with the colonies. Exporting the vast natural resources of the United States to other countries to process, and increase their value, and then sell them back to us. I mean, Du Huh. With Keystone, the American people take on all the environmental risk and get absolutely none of the economic benefits as companies refine the product, externalize the cost of the waste on to the backs of Americans, and reap the profits for themselves and shareholders. Seriously? Look, this is really pretty damn simple. If you would just take a few moments and actually analyze the reality, you would come to the conclusion that Trump was probably the worst president in American history and he pushed our society back at least a full generation.

WHO is a Communist China subsidiary, run by a Communist.

Fits Biden's associations.....and, clearly, yours as well.

1615763313876.png

Who'd you vote for?

Anderson
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Clinton
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Clinton
Biden

Let's prove it together:

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

View attachment 467762

Defining communism is simple. Take what you need, give what you can. I know you can't surmise it from the list of who I have voted for over the last forty years, but in 1980 I was a full blown raging Communist. Done correctly, it is not a bad system. For example, in the Soviet Union, a person had the right to both a job, and a place to live. That is an advancement from our own society. The problem with Communism is that it is never implemented effectively. You know, Putin is probably the richest person in the world, and that is problem. He is not taking what he needs, he is taking everything he can get. Which, honestly, makes him a capitalist, not a communist.

Who'd you vote for?

Anderson
Mondale
Dukakis
Clinton
Clinton
Gore
Kerry
McCain
Obama
Clinton
Biden

Let's prove it together:

www.newsmax.com

And....

• What a swell idea!!!

And these:

Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

And these:

View attachment 467762

Defining communism is simple. Take what you need, give what you can. I know you can't surmise it from the list of who I have voted for over the last forty years, but in 1980 I was a full blown raging Communist. Done correctly, it is not a bad system. For example, in the Soviet Union, a person had the right to both a job, and a place to live. That is an advancement from our own society. The problem with Communism is that it is never implemented effectively. You know, Putin is probably the richest person in the world, and that is problem. He is not taking what he needs, he is taking everything he can get. Which, honestly, makes him a capitalist, not a communist.

"...I was a full blown raging Communist. Done correctly, it is not a bad system."

Perfect for a Democrat vorter.

Gads, you're a fool.

We established that well before you admitted the Biden vote.

Case closed.

So, how is that Trump stimulus checks, and of course that fat six hundred dollar weekly unemployment bonus, stimulated the economy but Biden's stimulus checks and unemployment bonus won't? You reckon it is because I bet Biden don't send out letters explaining how "he" was sending the money. And I bet Biden don't sign the checks that go out.

Each American, man, woman and child, pays $5700 for the vaunted $1400 check.

Even a communist like you should be able to recognize the imbalance.

"And I bet Biden don't (sic) sign the checks that go out."

'doesn't' sign. You dunce.

1. In celebration of the success of their multi-pronged attack on America, the Democrats are making that punchline.....
"Cautioning that federal spending had a way of getting out of control, Dirksen reportedly observed, ā€œA billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money."

...antiquated.

Now we are ignoring how the 'b' has morphed into 'tr.'
Trillion.

2. "Congress adopts $1.9 trillion stimulus, securing first major win for Biden
A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.
The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Bidenā€™s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."

3. One million seconds is about eleven and a half days.
One TRILLION SECONDS is 31 thousand years.98
Thirty one thousand seven hundred and nine years, actually.

4. If we take the population of the United States at 330 million Americans......and divide it into the $1.9 trillion give-away......
....that's $5700.00 for each man, woman, and child.
Family of four.....that would be $22,800 (k-ching!)

5. Just to put this in perspective, no Biden voter has been able to articulate either Trump policies that they voted against, nor Biden policies that were voting for......or any defense of his executive orders.....

.....now, I challenge those fools to explain where that money is going to come from.
...when right wingers invented Tax Cut economics.

Tax cuts stimulate economic growth. Answer a simple question; which would you rather have, $1 from 10 people or $.98 cents from 11 people?

Congratulations to our President

Support to struggling families
Help to the unemployed
Support to small business
Money to help schools reopen
Money to state and locals to distribute COVID a vaccine

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR IT

Smart people: Too much gov't spending will have disastrous consequences.
RightWinger: SPEND SPEND SPEND

--ECONOMIC COLLAPSE HAPPENS--

RightWinger: Wha??? Who could have foreseen such disastrous consequences?!?! Must be the fault of REPUBLICANS!!!

True that. Value means nothing. Student loans , don't worry, national debt, screw it

Love how Conservatives are now concerned with national debt after they supported Trump running $3 trillion deficits without complaint
Obama ran up more debt than ALL previous presidents combined

Trump ran up as much debt in four years as Obama did in eight

Yep. Yes he did. Conservatives noticed. The Trumplicans did not. Do not confuse the two.

Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Running???

Where did you say whether or not you agreed with this?

2. "Congress adopts $1.9 trillion stimulus, securing first major win for Biden
A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.

The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Bidenā€™s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/10/house-stimulus-biden-covid-relief-checks/

Now stop 'running' and answer.
Huh? Thats quite the subject change. My personal feelings are that the stimulus bill is being way over hyped and politicized but something needed to be done. This bill was way fatter than I would have liked to see. Now can we get back to the subject captain random? You were supposed to school me on economics IN YOUR OWN WORDS but you ran away

" Thats quite the subject change."

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Government earns no money.

Democrats felt that destroying the Trump miracle economy was worth their greed for power, and now they are advancing the fiat economy by printing money not tied to any ability to pay the debt.

Say 'thank you.'
The Government doesn't need to earn money, the government owns and manages the money through the treasury and taxation. Trump had no concern about the debt. Remember he promised to get ride of it if elected and then he proceeded at add more debt than any other president in 4 years?! Why are you all of sudden now concerned about the debt? Its obvious, because its the Dems spending now... And you have no understanding how it works

This may be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board, and that's saying a lot. I've been coming here for a while now...

Forum List

Back