When Was The Study Of Economics Cancelled???

If we were to pay off the national debt at, say, one dollar a second......

....we'd be in the black in a mere eight hundred, eighty seven thousand, eight hundred fifty three years.

Well.....that's assuming that no Democrat was ever elected to a national office again.

Otherwise.....Alexa would be 'recalculating.'
Do you think it would be a good thing for our economy if we paid off the national debt?

Do you know the only President who actually did that, leaving office with no national debt?

Hint.....he is known as the Father of the Democrat Party.

1. In celebration of the success of their multi-pronged attack on America, the Democrats are making that punchline.....
"Cautioning that federal spending had a way of getting out of control, Dirksen reportedly observed, “A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money."

...antiquated.

Now we are ignoring how the 'b' has morphed into 'tr.'
Trillion.

2. "Congress adopts $1.9 trillion stimulus, securing first major win for Biden
A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.
The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Biden’s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."

3. One million seconds is about eleven and a half days.
One TRILLION SECONDS is 31 thousand years.
Thirty one thousand seven hundred and nine years, actually.

4. If we take the population of the United States at 330 million Americans......and divide it into the $1.9 trillion give-away......
....that's $5700.00 for each man, woman, and child.
Family of four.....that would be $22,800 (k-ching!)

5. Just to put this in perspective, no Biden voter has been able to articulate either Trump policies that they voted against, nor Biden policies that were voting for......or any defense of his executive orders.....

.....now, I challenge those fools to explain where that money is going to come from.
/----/ Will Libtards blame Dementia Joe for the debt the way they blamed Trump?

Not unless such an order comes down from their masters at the DNC.

You know.....like the order to attack Democrat Cuomo for saying rude things.....
...from the party of Ted Kennedy, Senator Chris Dodd, Harvey Weinstein, Anthony Weiner, John Edwards, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Clinton, ....clutching their pearls in shock that Cuomo spoke.....SPOKE...inappropriately to some women.

…..don’t forget Joe Biden and Tara Reade.

1615472794802.png

1. In celebration of the success of their multi-pronged attack on America, the Democrats are making that punchline.....
"Cautioning that federal spending had a way of getting out of control, Dirksen reportedly observed, “A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money."

...antiquated.

Trillion.

A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.
The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Biden’s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."

4. If we take the population of the United States at 330 million Americans......and divide it into the $1.9 trillion give-away......

5. Just to put this in perspective, no Biden voter has been able to articulate either Trump policies that they voted against, nor Biden policies that were voting for......or any defense of his executive orders.....

.....now, I challenge those fools to explain where that money is going to come from.
A couple of key strokes and poof we got the money. That was an easy enough of a question. What else you got?

Exactly the sort of lack of understanding of economics....and of reality......necessary to be a Democrat voter.

Not that my OP needed any verification.....but, you gilded the lily for everyone.
Feel free to Correct me if you think I’m wrong... but you gotta do more than just say “wrong”. Let’s see this great understanding of economics you have.... in YOUR words, not a copy paste 1000 word essay you pulled off one of your loony sites.

...antiquated.

Trillion.

A couple of key strokes and poof we got the money. That was an easy enough of a question. What else you got?

Exactly the sort of lack of understanding of economics....and of reality......necessary to be a Democrat voter.

Not that my OP needed any verification.....but, you gilded the lily for everyone.
Feel free to
Correct me if you think I’m wrong... but you gotta do more than just say “wrong”. Let’s see this great understanding of economics you have.... in YOUR words, not a copy paste 1000 word essay you pulled off one of your loony sites.

You have such obvious disrespect for education and learning.....you must be a Democrat.

If we were to pay off the national debt at, say, one dollar a second......

....we'd be in the black in a mere eight hundred, eighty seven thousand, eight hundred fifty three years.

Well.....that's assuming that no Democrat was ever elected to a national office again.

Otherwise.....Alexa would be 'recalculating.'
Do you think it would be a good thing for our economy if we paid off the national debt?

Do you know the only President who actually did that, leaving office with no national debt?

Hint.....he is known as the Father of the Democrat Party.
I don’t know which president left with no national debt. Please enlighten me. And while your at it please answer my question. Do you think it would be good for our economy if we paid off all of the national debt?

...antiquated.

Trillion.

Feel free to
Correct me if you think I’m wrong... but you gotta do more than just say “wrong”. Let’s see this great understanding of economics you have.... in YOUR words, not a copy paste 1000 word essay you pulled off one of your loony sites.

You have such obvious disrespect for education and learning.....you must be a Democrat.
Whatever you say. But I’ll ask again. Please enlighten me... in YOUR own words. Let’s see what you know.

Congratulations to our President

Support to struggling families
Help to the unemployed
Support to small business
Money to help schools reopen
Money to state and locals to distribute COVID a vaccine

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR IT
Where's the money coming from? TRUMP! spent like a drunken sailor, now Quid Pro wants to make him look like a miser. Way to go, Quid Pro.

Congratulations to our President

Support to struggling families
Help to the unemployed
Support to small business
Money to help schools reopen
Money to state and locals to distribute COVID a vaccine

NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN VOTED FOR IT
Where's the money coming from? TRUMP! spent like a drunken sailor, now Quid Pro wants to make him look like a miser. Way to go, Quid Pro.
The money comes from the treasury which is located on Monopoly BLVD

...antiquated.

Trillion.

Not at all. Your guy ran up debt during the Best of Right Wing economic times, not the worst of real not Hoax pandemic times.

...antiquated.

Trillion.

Feel free to

Whatever you say. But I’ll ask again. Please enlighten me... in YOUR own words. Let’s see what you know.
Where did you go? Don't run from a challenge, esp. from ignorant ol me... Lets duke this one out in OUR OWN WORDS... So set me straight, make your case as to why I'm wrong

...antiquated.

Trillion.

Not at all. Your guy ran up debt during the Best of Right Wing economic times, not the worst of real not Hoax pandemic times.
/—/ So where’s Piglosi’s balanced budget?

...antiquated.

Trillion.

Feel free to

Where did you go? Don't run from a challenge, esp. from ignorant ol me... Lets duke this one out in OUR OWN WORDS... So set me straight, make your case as to why I'm wrong
Remember, you get to practice Gratitude in Phase 2.

...antiquated.

Trillion.

/—/ So where’s Piglosi’s balanced budget?
During the worst of real not Hoax pandemic times?

When was the study of Economics cancelled?

When supply side economic policies led to massive deficits.

Next question?

Last edited:

...antiquated.

Trillion.

Feel free to

Remember, you get to practice Gratitude in Phase 2.
I already feel gratitude for Politichic because she makes me feel way smarter than I actually am.

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

....and the geniuses who voted for him, are SILENT AS THE GRAVE.

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Biden’s $1.9 trillion ‘rescue plan’ could destroy 4 million jobs — here’s a better idea
Biden’s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Can you hear their 'silent moronity'?????

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Biden’s $1.9 trillion ‘rescue plan’ could destroy 4 million jobs — here’s a better idea
Biden’s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Running???

Where did you say whether or not you agreed with this?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/10/house-stimulus-biden-covid-relief-checks/

Now stop 'running' and answer.

Forum List

Back