When Was The Study Of Economics Cancelled???

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

....and the geniuses who voted for him, are SILENT AS THE GRAVE.

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Bidenā€™s $1.9 trillion ā€˜rescue planā€™ could destroy 4 million jobs ā€” hereā€™s a better idea
Bidenā€™s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Can you hear their 'silent moronity'?????
Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Running???

Where did you say whether or not you agreed with this?

2. "Congress adopts $1.9 trillion stimulus, securing first major win for Biden
A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.

The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Bidenā€™s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/10/house-stimulus-biden-covid-relief-checks/

Now stop 'running' and answer.
Huh? Thats quite the subject change. My personal feelings are that the stimulus bill is being way over hyped and politicized but something needed to be done. This bill was way fatter than I would have liked to see. Now can we get back to the subject captain random? You were supposed to school me on economics IN YOUR OWN WORDS but you ran away

" Thats quite the subject change."

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Government earns no money.

Democrats felt that destroying the Trump miracle economy was worth their greed for power, and now they are advancing the fiat economy by printing money not tied to any ability to pay the debt.

Say 'thank you.'
The Government doesn't need to earn money, the government owns and manages the money through the treasury and taxation. Trump had no concern about the debt. Remember he promised to get ride of it if elected and then he proceeded at add more debt than any other president in 4 years?! Why are you all of sudden now concerned about the debt? Its obvious, because its the Dems spending now... And you have no understanding how it works

This may be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board, and that's saying a lot. I've been coming here for a while now...
Whyā€™s that smart guy?

As has become the pattern, Biden and the Democrats produce insane, damaging, counter-intuitive bills and orders......

Let's give 'em another chance to show they are brainless automatons who simply vote as they are ordered to.

"Stephen Moore: Bidenā€™s $1.9 trillion ā€˜rescue planā€™ could destroy 4 million jobs ā€” hereā€™s a better idea
Bidenā€™s proposals will likely speed America further along the track to bankruptcy, higher interest rates, higher inflation and much higher taxes"

Silent as the Grave?! I've been trying to drill in with you and you've been running like a dog after a garbage truck?!?!

Running???

A House vote Wednesday sends the bill to President Biden, who is expected to sign Friday, the White House said.

The 220-to-211 vote in the House of Representatives almost entirely along party lines sends to President Bidenā€™s desk one of the largest economic rescue packages in U.S. history, which Democrats had promised to pass as one of their first acts of governance after securing narrow but potent majorities in Washington during the 2020 presidential election."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2021/03/10/house-stimulus-biden-covid-relief-checks/

Huh? Thats quite the subject change. My personal feelings are that the stimulus bill is being way over hyped and politicized but something needed to be done. This bill was way fatter than I would have liked to see. Now can we get back to the subject captain random? You were supposed to school me on economics IN YOUR OWN WORDS but you ran away

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Democrats felt that destroying the Trump miracle economy was worth their greed for power, and now they are advancing the fiat economy by printing money not tied to any ability to pay the debt.

Say 'thank you.'
The Government doesn't need to earn money, the government owns and manages the money through the treasury and taxation. Trump had no concern about the debt. Remember he promised to get ride of it if elected and then he proceeded at add more debt than any other president in 4 years?! Why are you all of sudden now concerned about the debt? Its obvious, because its the Dems spending now... And you have no understanding how it works

This may be the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on this board, and that's saying a lot. I've been coming here for a while now...
Whyā€™s that smart guy?

Why is it the dumbest thing I've seen posted here? B/c you were dumb enough to post it. That's why. As for why you posted it, I have no idea why anyone would believe something so stupid.

Democrats are just as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.
Why donā€™t you show off you mastery of economics and explain why spending is bad and how it will effect citizens

What are the three ways government raises money to spend in the first place?
3 ways? Is this a trick question?

the obvious answer is taxation but that is smoke and mirrors, just part of the game. Taxation is simply a way for the gov to keep the balance sheet in order and manage the money supply. The real purpose of taxation is to burn money out of the economy so they can inject it back in where they think it most effective. Money is actually created through purchasing securities and issuing loans.

But what do I know, Iā€™m the dumbest poster youā€™ve ever seen on this board so Iā€™m sure this is all just gibberish to you.

Running???

You're lying.

It's the OP.

Here's your schooling.

You voted for this.

Say 'thank you.'

Whyā€™s that smart guy?

Why is it the dumbest thing I've seen posted here? B/c you were dumb enough to post it. That's why. As for why you posted it, I have no idea why anyone would believe something so stupid.
Thereā€™s nothing really to believe. The notion of whether they earn it or not is subjective and really doesnā€™t matter. They are the creators and managers of our currency. Thatā€™s just the way it is

Democrats are just as ignorant of Economics as they are of History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.
Why donā€™t you show off you mastery of economics and explain why spending is bad and how it will effect citizens

the obvious answer is taxation but that is smoke and mirrors, just part of the game. Taxation is simply a way for the gov to keep the balance sheet in order and manage the money supply. The real purpose of taxation is to burn money out of the economy so they can inject it back in where they think it most effective. Money is actually created through purchasing securities and issuing loans.

But what do I know, Iā€™m the dumbest poster youā€™ve ever seen on this board so Iā€™m sure this is all just gibberish to you.

You're right. This is gibberish. But it has nothing to do with me...

Thatā€™s ok... I didnā€™t expect you to understand. Do your own research about the national debt, taxation, and where ā€œnew moneyā€ comes from and maybe youā€™ll learn something.

Out of curiosity. What ā€œ3 waysā€ do you think the government raises money?

Thatā€™s ok... I didnā€™t expect you to understand. Do your own research about the national debt, taxation, and where ā€œnew moneyā€ comes from and maybe youā€™ll learn something.

Taxation. Borrowing. Printing.

All 3 are detrimental to Americans. I get that you're clueless as to why. Or just, you know, in general...

All 3 are detrimental to Americans. I get that you're clueless as to why. Or just, you know, in general...
Haha, wanna dig in a little deeper and explain how each of those work? Go deep enough and youā€™re gonna find yourself right into what I just explained. Be careful, see if you can avoid the gibberish

Haha, wanna dig in a little deeper and explain how each of those work? Go deep enough and youā€™re gonna find yourself right into what I just explained. Be careful, see if you can avoid the gibberish

Not really, no. Especially not to someone who believes that...

The Government doesn't need to earn money, the government owns and manages the money through the treasury and taxation.

I'd rather slam my head into the pavement outside. I guarantee the pavement outside is less dense than that thing you call your brain.

Not really, no. Especially not to someone who believes that...

The Government doesn't need to earn money, the government owns and manages the money through the treasury and taxation.

I'd rather slam my head into the pavement outside. I guarantee the pavement outside is less dense than that thing you call your brain.
Haha, I assumed youā€™d have some low IQ dodge like that. Thanks for playing

Horseshit. Taxation can be detrimental, but it can also be positive, both by discouraging negative behavior or incentivizing positive behaviors. Sin taxes, like on alcohol and tobacco, discourage consumption and thereby decrease the negative costs to society those vices entail. At the same time, taxes on income encourages corporations to reinvest their money. The weighted average cost of capital is inversely related to the marginal tax rate. What that means is that the Internal Rate of Return required to justify an investment actually decreases as the marginal tax rate increases. Then, of course, there are tariffs, which you did not even mention, and at this nation's founding, was the only means of generating revenue for the government. Tariffs can help support domestic industries by negating the cost advantage of countries that don't give two shits about their environment or pay their workers pennies per hour.

Then there is borrowing. I got to tell you, the reason the wealthy pay such a low tax rate compared to other times in US history is they have figured out, and used their political capital to encourage borrowing, that it is better to loan money to the government in the form of Treasury bonds than it is to pay money to the government in the form of taxes. In finance the interest rate on Treasury bonds is called the "risk-free" rate, and every financial model incorporates that interest rate, from the evaluation of the capital growth model in stocks, to the calculation of the current value of future payments.

But where you really show your ignorance is the bit about the government printing money. No hoss, the government does not print money. The Federal Reserve prints money, and it is a private "profitable" organization. Pretty sweet gig really. Costs them pennies on the dollar to print that money. But the government pays them one dollar for every dollar printed. The money comes from the sale of those Treasury bonds. Now yeah, the Federal Reserve does own some of those Treasury bonds, and that is where you can begin to understand what a total damn scam the whole thing is. Let's say the government needs an extra two billion dollars, maybe to fund a Covid stimulus package. And let's say investors aren't willing to pony up the money to fund it at a low interest rate at the monthly Treasury auction. So the Fed buys them up. WTF. So, the private organization called the Federal Reserve prints two billion dollars worth of currency, costs them maybe two million, and then they collect interest on the two billion. Holy shit, I want a piece of that action, and there in is the biggest problem. A problem that has been at the root of most wars in the last three hundred years.

Horseshit. Taxation can be detrimental, but it can also be positive, both by discouraging negative behavior or incentivizing positive behaviors.

I don't want some government bureaucrat asshole trying to discourage or encourage my behavior. I can do that all on my own thank you very much.

I want Liberty and I want the government to stay the hell out of my life and don't take any more of my money than is necessary to run the bare minimum of government functions.

That is the trouble with government. Elected officials are beholding to special interest groups that want to use the government to succumb to their priorities or else to use the government to fund what they hell they think is important. I wind up paying for it and have my Liberties diminished.

Government sucks. At best it is necessary evil. At its worse it is oppressive.

"No matter how much evidence pours in that the economy doesnā€™t need $1.9 trillion more in debt spending, the Pelosi locomotive keeps crashing down the track toward the financial cliff. Generations will have to pay for the joyride.

One of the worst features of the bill is the ā€œblue-state bailout.ā€ Twenty-one Republican governors and one Democrat are protesting the ā€œbiasedā€ formula for allocating some $400 billion to the states. South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster complained that the bill ā€œpunishesā€ states that did the right thing by keeping their economies and businesses open during the pandemic.

...the bill ā€œlootsā€ the red states to pay for Democratic governors who have locked down their economies.

The three states that get the most significant share of the money are New York, California and New Jersey. These are three of the most liberal states with Democratic governors. "

Yogi Berra Quote: ā€œThat's too coincidental to be a coincidence.ā€
Was this supposed to be a reply to our discussion in your own words?! Or are you just doing another rant and running from my questions?

I ask the questions.

And issue the idictments.

You voted for this absurd economic version of Cloward-Piven.

Now we all suffer due to your stupidity.

American Thinker used the same reference.

March 16, 2021
President Cloward, Vice President Piven
By Brian C. Joondeph

Cloward-Piven is a political strategy of calculated chaos first described in 1966, by two Columbia University sociologists, Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. Their theory was published appropriately in the far left The Nation, the oldest continuously published news magazine in the country. Cloward-Pivenā€™s goal was the creation of chaos so that: ā€œA political crisis would result that could lead to legislation for a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty.ā€

1. In celebration of the success of their multi-pronged attack on America, the Democrats are making that punchline.....
"Cautioning that federal spending had a way of getting out of control, Dirksen reportedly observed, ā€œA billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money."

...antiquated.

Now we are ignoring how the 'b' has morphed into 'tr.'
Trillion.

3. One million seconds is about eleven and a half days.
One TRILLION SECONDS is 31 thousand years.98
Thirty one thousand seven hundred and nine years, actually.

4. If we take the population of the United States at 330 million Americans......and divide it into the $1.9 trillion give-away......
....that's $5700.00 for each man, woman, and child.
Family of four.....that would be $22,800 (k-ching!)

5. Just to put this in perspective, no Biden voter has been able to articulate either Trump policies that they voted against, nor Biden policies that were voting for......or any defense of his executive orders.....

.....now, I challenge those fools to explain where that money is going to come from.
...when right wingers invented Tax Cut economics.

Tax cuts stimulate economic growth. Answer a simple question; which would you rather have, $1 from 10 people or $.98 cents from 11 people?
The point is, as an opportunity cost, the private sector cannot always take advantage of "easy money" policies. Upgrading infrastructure will always result in a higher gdp for the public sector to generate revenue from.

Forum List

Back