"When Was The Last Time You Were Called The N-Word" by Larry Elder

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Hello. Keeping it REAL, Factual and Respectful. No Hate.

Interestingly, I've noticed many citizens choosing to use the N-WORD...

...are the very same citizens supporting America's large, divisive, liberal-leaning, progressive ProBlack/BLM community that chooses to harass, bully, threaten, INTIMIDATE or denigrate as C°°ns, Sêll-0uts or Tr@!tors, our independent minded American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision to Life, Liberty, (Love) and Happiness!

Do reasonably well adjusted citizens believe America's ProBlack/BLM community is promoting a POSITIVE HEALTHY IMAGE for Americans of African descent when they are acting HOSTILE toward peaceful American citizens whose ONLY OFFENSE is living their life in a way that makes them happy?

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies, as well as possible *SOLUTIONS* for preventing divisive, family, people, community and Nation harming Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE.

ProBlack/BLM Modus Operandi:

The following music video contains Strong NSFW Language

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith:

"Black Children Have The Highest Abuse Rates," by BlackVoiceNews

Tagged:

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A SNITCH"

"REPORT CHILD ABUSE"

ProBlackBenCarson1.jpg
DenounceINTRARacialD.jpg
American OUTRAGE  Larry Elder Thomas Sowell.jpg
CandaceOwens_PatriciaDickson.jpg

☮♥ EndHate2021

...are the very same citizens supporting America's large, divisive, liberal-leaning, progressive ProBlack/BLM community that chooses to harass, bully, threaten, INTIMIDATE or denigrate as C°°ns, Sêll-0uts or Tr@!tors, our independent minded American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision to Life, Liberty, (Love) and Happiness!

Do reasonably well adjusted citizens believe America's ProBlack/BLM community is promoting a POSITIVE HEALTHY IMAGE for Americans of African descent when they are acting HOSTILE toward peaceful American citizens whose ONLY OFFENSE is living their life in a way that makes them happy?

I look forward to reading thoughtful, intelligent replies, as well as possible *SOLUTIONS* for preventing divisive, family, people, community and Nation harming Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE.

"C°°n - Willie D (Official Video) Dissing Charles Barkley, Stacey Dash, Stephen A Smith:

Tagged:

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A SNITCH"

"REPORT CHILD ABUSE"

View attachment 440261View attachment 440266View attachment 440267View attachment 440268

☮♥ EndHate2021

IMHO, there is NO solution.

Some losers will be screaming "Uncle Tom" at the winners from now to doomsday.

Tagged:

"MENTAL HEALTH"

"BECOME A SNITCH"

"REPORT CHILD ABUSE"

View attachment 440261View attachment 440266View attachment 440267View attachment 440268

☮♥ EndHate2021

You are talking to deaf ears, the progressive left will deny that they are the true racists. They hide behind their FAUX indignation, but just watch how they throw the race card out so freely....

Last time I was called that was about two months ago. It was tigerred59 who called be that, and she is black.

And I'm white. Nobody knows how much that traumatized me, and I sincerely wish she'd apologize to me. I've been drinking Schlitz Malt Liquor every morning since that moment, wearing loose shoes, playing a lot of basketball, listening to N.W.A., finger-fucking my Glock Fotay, and have had an overwhelming taste for Church's Fried Chicken since that day.

It's just horrible. This is not who I am. :206:

Last time I was called that was about two months ago. It was tigerred59 who called be that, and she is black.

And I'm white. Nobody knows how much that traumatized me, and I sincerely wish she'd apologize to me. I've been drinking Schlitz Malt Liquor every morning since that moment, wearing loose shoes, playing a lot of basketball, listening to N.W.A., finger-fucking my Glock Fotay, and have had an overwhelming taste for Church's Fried Chicken since that day.

It's just horrible. This is not who I am. :206:
You forgot the watermelon....

lol

Larry Elder is a joke. Racism is more than being called the n word and Elders is an example of a mentally ill black man suffering from internalized racism.

Larry Elder is a joke. Racism is more than being called the n word and Elders is an example of a mentally ill black man suffering from internalized racism.

Are these #walkaway American citizens mentally ill?

IM2, do you care to render an opinion about the mental state of citizens choosing to denigrate independent thinking citizens whose only offense is peacefully pursuing their own unique vision for life liberty love and happiness?

IM2, I look forward to reading your thoughtful intelligent reply!
View attachment 441358

Attachments

• BridgingRacialDivides01.jpg
    BridgingRacialDivides01.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 38
I'm guessing it's kind of difficult to find a human being, who at one time or another, has not acted like douchebag. Except me, of course. Lol
I've trained myself to endure pain quietly.
Like if I stub my toe, instead of yelling "Mother....f _k_N..son of a bitchin ... !!" whatever, I just take a deep breath and go through a series of facial expressions til the pain goes away....bee stings and kicks to the nuts are tough though....
0001.gif

The last time I was called a ****** was when I worked in the prison. A black convict called me that and another black convict I got along with well told me the guy was nuts, and from the look of him he was.

I'm guessing it's kind of difficult to find a human being, who at one time or another, has not acted like douchebag. Except me, of course. Lol
I've trained myself to endure pain quietly.
Like if I stub my toe, instead of yelling "Mother....f _k_N..son of a bitchin ... !!" whatever, I just take a deep breath and go through a series of facial expressions til the pain goes away....bee stings and kicks to the nuts are tough though....View attachment 441367

Hi, Ang. About a month ago I woke up in the middle of sleep, needing to relieve myself. Didn't bother turning a light on and stubbed three toes, causing a significant amount of pain and some bruising.

My first thought: "Avery, you're a bonafide d!ckhead"

My second thought: "Next time I'm turning on a light!"

Peace, brother.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Last edited:

Forum List

Back