"Blacks Are Taught To Hate America"

And this is evidence of the delusion white supremacists live in.
i believe blacks live in totalk delussion abot whites and how they live. they make up their own narrative and wont listen to the truth.
There are 5 times more whites than blacks, there is nowhere we go where we don't interact with whites. No we are not delusional about whites. I look at the racist shit you guys post and the watch you claim how race doesn't matter to you. You are delusipnal.

What narrative to we make up? History is documented. So are legal decisions and policy. And again, we read your posts. You aren't telling amy truth.

And this is evidence of the delusion white supremacists live in.
i believe blacks live in to talk delussion abot whites and how they live. they make up their own narrative and wont listen to the truth.
There are 5 times more whites than blacks, there is nowhere we go where we don't interact with whites. No we are not delusional about whites. I look at the racist shit you guys post and the watch you claim how race doesn't matter to you. You are delusional.

What narrative to we make up? History is documented. So are legal decisions and policy. And again, we read your posts. You aren't telling any truth.
And you are posting racist shit on here . Making up how we live and think. What does that make you? look in the mirror! And yeah i just corrected your spelling boo boo's.

Forum List

Back