When was America great?

its a trick question since by world standards America has always been great,,,
its just we have parasites and evil people that make it suck to live here sometimes,,,ie democrats and republicans

"parasites and evil people that make it suck to live here sometimes,,,ie democrats and republicans"

I think it would be more accurate to say LEFT WING and RIGHT WING.

or...."the so-called leaders of the country"

If you actually talk to the democratic troops and the republican troops I believe MOST of them are NOT evil, just fooled....

Of course, posters on this board are not a good reflection of how relatively decent MOST people are.

Most people are not ON this board.
OH NO!!!

its democrat and republicans that are behind every single screwup this country has ever seen, they have pissed on the constitution so many times you cant read it through the stains,

and because their bullshit is so blatantly evident I blame the voters as well

I figured this out 35 yrs ago when I was just 14 and they havent changed a bit since then and have gotten worse by the day

of course I can back this up with their records if you'd like,,,,

America was great for having a general stand up in a boat when everyone knows it's stupid to do so?

Only if you know frak all about boats ...

boats-series-pro-guide.jpg

Oh......for the good ole days when Obama was President

America was respected, the Presidency was not a laughing stock, we had stable, dependable leadership

America was respected, the Presidency was not a laughing stock, we had stable, dependable leadership

Barrypuppet, the queer and deep state puppet and big time marxist with the tranny wife gave you the "tweety shiver"???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barrypuppet, the queer and deep state puppet and big time marxist with the tranny wife gave you the "tweety shiver"???? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
America was a shining ciy on the hill when the Great Obama was president

We were leader of the free world.

Oh for the days under the stable leadership of the Great Obama

Her are four images that show some periods through history. There are many more.

View attachment 253437
View attachment 253438

View attachment 253439
View attachment 253440

Now lets hear from the hate filled scum!
After ww2. GI bill, new deal, social security and Medicare, unions were 35% of the workforce. Then in the 70s guys like jack Welch at GE started firing workers and broke the social contract between companies and workers.

Also don’t forget today GE doesn’t pay taxes.

Remember when we had fancy restaurants and the waiters were dads and moms who raised a family on their income?

Remember getting 10% on your savings account?

Remember when Mexicans could only find jobs picking fruits? Now they do all the jobs blue collar Americans used to do for a living wage. Companies wanted the cheap labor. They broke the unions. They chipped away at the new deal.

:auiqs.jpg:

America is an ideal of liberty and freedom

there are those who uphold this, and those that do not

our 'greatness' follows suit

~S~

Hey Dale

Remember when they faked the moon landing?

Hey Dale

Remember when they faked the moon landing?

I remember the empty suit known as Barry Soetoro.

Forum List

Back