When Trump started his speech before the Capitol riot, talk on Parler turned to civil war

The insurrection with no weapons, no guns, no damage caused,
You just flat out lie?

Since when is a pipe or fire extinguisher used to beat a cop not considered a weapon?

No damage?

Maybe you couldn't see it from Belfast or Moscow...but that damage is all over the internet
Grabbing a fire extinguisher from a wall is actually proof that this was not a co-ordinated insurrection, but rather an adhoc protest that escalated.

"Hey, we're gonna rise up against the U.S Government, You in?"
"Sure, let me grab my gun....."
"No need. Bert is bringing his crutches and I'm sure there will be a fire extinguisher somewhere in the building."

The insurrection with no weapons, no guns, no damage caused,
You just flat out lie?

Since when is a pipe or fire extinguisher used to beat a cop not considered a weapon?

No damage?

Maybe you couldn't see it from Belfast or Moscow...but that damage is all over the internet
Grabbing a fire extinguisher from a wall is actually proof that this was not a co-ordinated insurrection, but rather an adhoc protest that escalated.
You're talking in circles. First there were no weapons and now...

Never mind...you're a dishonest troll

So, BLM and Anti-Fascists cancel out what happened on Jan 6th? Seems like you believe that.

It certainly gives a very vivid demonstration of the cliché that if you want to know what the left wrong is up to, you just need to look at the false accusations that they are throwing at the right.
Which false accusations would those be?

Convince 67 Senators, and good luck.

As I said yesterday, I favor a censure that makes it clear he can't run for office ever again. That just might get 17 votes - Maybe more!
Nobody gives a flying fuck what you prefer.

But...it is extremely telling how shit-your-pants terrified you are Trump is not only going to run again...but win.

Because if you weren't terrified he was going to win...you wouldn't care if he could run again.

Trump 2024!

This is clear evidence that Donald whipped his Deplorables into a frenzy and is guilty of Sedition. As a side note - Parler's CEO promised his platform would be up by February 1st. It isn't - GOOD!

Calls for civil war intensified on the right-leaning social media platform Parler on Jan. 6 as Donald Trump spoke and urged his followers to march on the U.S. Capitol, a USA TODAY analysis shows.​
In the minute between 12:15 and 12:16 p.m., Trump told the crowd to head to the Capitol and that “you’ll never take back our country with weakness. ” One minute later, a Parler user wrote: “Time to fight. Civil war is upon us.” Another wrote: “We are going to have a civil war. Get ready!!”​
On the ground, the sentiment was more tactical. A Parler video that captured Trump’s voice saying “show strength” captures one man in the crowd responding, “Invade the Capitol building.” “Let’s take the Capitol,” others in the crowd shouted in the video. “Take the Capitol right now!”​
During Trump’s speech, mentions of “civil war” on Parler surged to nearly four times the level the phrase was being shared previously. “Civil war” was used 40 times in the hour before 12:15 p.m., the approximate time Trump told the crowd they had to “show strength.” In the hour following his words, mentions of “civil war” jumped to 156.​
Using a dictionary that researchers use to rate words for positivity or negativity, USA TODAY examined a trove of 80,146 Parler posts captured by analysts at the Social Media Analysis Toolkit before Parler went offline. The posts run from 9 a.m. when Trump supporters ramped up their Save America rally in Washington to 2:30 p.m. when the Capitol was under full siege.​

Give it up, Loom. Get a Life. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen

Forum List

Back