Smoking Gun is found

November 9, 2020 — President* Trump fires Defense Secretary Esper and names Christopher Miller his Acting Defense Secretary.

January 4, 2021 — Acting Defense Secretary Miller orders the DC National Guard not to interfere with rioters.

Smoking Gun is found

Oh shucks, I thought maybe it was next to your prone body! You ain't suicidal, are you? I mean, Trump's OUT of office now! What now, Synthy, what fake document someone dream up now? Why then were there helmets and guns and armor all over the place? What about the Pentagon taking authority from the National Guard to respond directly to emergencies? You better whip up a fake letter to cover that too!

So, LESSEE: in other words, many WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT wanted the illegal certification of the Biden Puppet to be stopped too? Oh gee----- can we have a look at Trump's evidence NOW? Just how do you have an insurrection of government BY government?

The revolt on 1/6 wasn't a coup to overthrow democracy, it was an attempt by freedom loving patriots to TAKE IT THE FUCK BACK.

Last edited:
Christopher Miller is going to go through some things...

Oh good, then you now must agree that it wasnt Trumps fault. This was planned before he made his speech.

Trump put him in the position 2 weeks earlier in a scheme to give this order.

OH cool, now if you can just prove that, you can send Trump to prison. Can you prove that?

I think they can. I also think Mr. Miller is about to go through some things. If he wants to spend maybe 5 years in prison instead of 25 he may want to talk about who above him gave him this order to give.

Richard Painter is correct and it's been obvious for several days now.
Definitely an inside job orchestrated by the Dotard.
Is anything new with Michael Flynn's brother - He was involved also

Democrats won the election. Why can't they sit back and govern the way they want and set an agenda instead of hunting down political enemies like some perverted Stalinist regime?

Christopher Miller is going to go through some things...

Oh good, then you now must agree that it wasnt Trumps fault. This was planned before he made his speech.

Trump put him in the position 2 weeks earlier in a scheme to give this order.

OH cool, now if you can just prove that, you can send Trump to prison. Can you prove that?

I think they can. I also think Mr. Miller is about to go through some things. If he wants to spend maybe 5 years in prison instead of 25 he may want to talk about who above him gave him this order to give.

You're living in a dream world! :laugh:

Richard Painter is correct and it's been obvious for several days now.
Definitely an inside job orchestrated by the Dotard.
Is anything new with Michael Flynn's brother - He was involved also

From the article:
There is no evidence that Charles Flynn shares his brother’s extreme views or has acted in any way that was influenced by Michael Flynn.

Forum List

Back