When the US reaches 250,000 deaths, how will republicans respond?

For what it's worth, my wife was sick last week, from what might very well be COVID-19. Compared to other illnesses which she tends to get routinely, this was very mild.

I'm “high-risk”, due to my age, diabetes, and the fact that since my injury half a year ago, my immune system has become unusually weak. So far, I've shown no sign at all of the disease, in spite of being in constant close quarters with my wife the entire time she's been ill with it. Before my injury, I rarely got sick, but since my injury, when my wife gets sick, I usually do as well.

If this is the big scary disease that everyone is freaking out about, then I am not impressed.

Oh, well, if you're in close contact with someone who "might very well" have the virus and you haven't gotten it, it must not be a big deal. :lol:

Why are some people so obsessed with blaming Trump? We should be worrying about what more we can do personally to beat this virus. This is a team game now and everyone needs to do their job in order for us to win. If you're not on the medical front line, blaming anything other than Red China, makes you part of the problem.

i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.
the TDS never stops
how should we respond? please tell us

Montrovant, yes diseases are strange things. In the 1980's "experts" like Tiny Tony Fauci and the weird female version of Tiny Tony Fauci, "Dr. Birx" insisted folks engaging in normal male/female sex would get the disease homosexuals acquired, but it never happened. Repeat, the AIDS/HIV pandemic they predicted never happened. Normal sex does not result in AIDS/HIV for White people. Tiny Tony Fauci should stick his "modelling" and his "predictions" up his ass. He is a douchebag, idiot.

Last edited:
i mean first the whole thing was a democrat hoax or that the virus was no big deal. Now they are pretending they never said that of course.

Has the downplaying stopped? No of course not. Trump and Republicans will never admit to being wrong. Hell Trump himself actually said that if the US loses no more than 100,000 that it would be a success. That is how pathetic this stupid toddler is.
You mean because the cheating democrat Party will now have all those votes?

In all honesty we should have a poll thread. Tiny Tony Fauci says 200,000 by summer (adjusted down from 2,000,000 two weeks ago)? The reality is we do not even know how many have died from the Chinese Kung Flu virus by itself. Anecdotally, the victims are obese, have diabetes, etc. Let's be honest, Tiny Tony Fauci, the moron making wild claims and scaring retarded, triggered TDS folks, hates the scientific method and prefers spewing bullshit based on fake ass "statistical modelling." His friend Birx is almost as stupid. But they are clearly great at propaganda. China is eyeballing them for bonuses.

Montrovant, yes diseases are strange things. In the 1980's "experts" like Tiny Tony Fauci and the weird female version of Tiny Tony Fauci, "Dr. Birx" insisted folks engaging in normal male/female sex would get the disease homosexuals acquired, but it never happened. Repeat, the AIDS/HIV pandemic they predicted never happened. Normal sex does not result in AIDS/HIV for White people. Tiny Tony Fauci should stick his "modelling" and his "predictions" up his ass. He is a douchebag, idiot.
Heaven’s you are one dumb fuck.

For what it's worth, my wife was sick last week, from what might very well be COVID-19. Compared to other illnesses which she tends to get routinely, this was very mild.

I'm “high-risk”, due to my age, diabetes, and the fact that since my injury half a year ago, my immune system has become unusually weak. So far, I've shown no sign at all of the disease, in spite of being in constant close quarters with my wife the entire time she's been ill with it. Before my injury, I rarely got sick, but since my injury, when my wife gets sick, I usually do as well.

If this is the big scary disease that everyone is freaking out about, then I am not impressed.
Neither you, nor your wife has Covid-19 dunce. When are you going to stop spewing this nonsensical story?

Oh, well, if you're in close contact with someone who "might very well" have the virus and you haven't gotten it, it must not be a big deal. :lol:

His Magic Underwear protected him.

Take your partisan mass death wishful thinking, wrap it in barbed wire, and stuff it up your ass.

Better than being dead, no?

Let's see now. 100% chance of damaging your liver vs. a 1% of being dead.

Point is, we don't have enough data on this drug, which isn't widely used in this country because of the side effects. (And that malaria is rare in the US thanks to the pesky government and disease control).

They will respond the same was as they would if you said something smart.

How will Ds respond?

My guess is they do nothing, but blame Trump.

Neither you, nor your wife has Covid-19 dunce. When are you going to stop spewing this nonsensical story?

We won't likely ever know for sure. Her symptoms were consistent with COVID-19, albeit mild, and the doctor with whom she was finally able to consult thought it likely, but the definitive test kits are still scarce here, and being generally reserved for those deemed “high-risk”, which she is not.

Now, if i were to show symptoms of COVID-19, I could probably get the test, because I do meet the high-risk criteria. But so far, no I'm not showing any symptoms.

I agree, we need federally mandated corporate racial quotas now to stop this thing! Maybe throw in some airline emissions controls for a safety gap too...

Now, if i were to show symptoms of COVID-19...

A variation of the seasonal flu...

I could probably get the test, because I do meet the high-risk criteria.

And then they will bring you into the hospital, a bacteria, virus filled facility and inject you with steroids which will worsen the condition...

Or you can have the balls to demand the anti-Malaria drugs that have been 100% effective so far.

His Magic Underwear protected him.

You better start checking under your bed, each night, before you go to sleep. One night, there will be Mormons hiding under your bed, just waiting for you to doze off, so they can come out and get you.

They know where you live, Joe, and they're going to come after you, one way or another. You're not going to be able to hide from them for very much longer; they will find you.

89858465_2426028291043467_6786045054914920448_n.jpg

Forum List

Back