When the truth hits the left

You have an account to TikTok.

Anyone that does not have an account to TikTok? Can't see your video.

Now, when your post had a HUGE BLANK? I knew, ooops, you did it again. :heehee:

So I hit reply on your video to see the coding on your post, and saw the numbers on it, it gave me this number, "(MEDIA=tiktok) 7013123130482773254 (/MEDIA) " with coding brackets instead of the parenthesis of course. Now, if it is a private video, I don't get anything in a Google search. But? If it is a public TikTok video, I can view it from a Google search with just this number, "7013123130482773254"

When I saw what it was, I immediately recognized the video, because we had discussed this video on the forum before, I forget where, I think we had a thread in the FZ maybe?
I have no clue what you were talking about with the codes then or now.

Still don't get it. It should be public, but whatever.

Lefty morons…you stupid fucks listen to Madcow for 3 years and you got NOTHING FOR IT.

You are in A cult. GET THE FUCK OUT, YOU DUMB SHIT BIDENOLOGISTS.

I have no clue what you were talking about with the codes then or now.

Still don't get it. It should be public, but whatever.
It's a problem on TikTok's end, not the forums.

I'm just guessing China and it's corporations don't have the data sharing agreements that the American companies do, but I am just speculating.

I actually agree with that PK...Getting our news, or opinion from 3 minute shorts from God knows who is a problem....
Actually if you watched the video, he presented facts and then did his commentary. Russell Brand is not a conservative but I appreciate his willingness to see something that he probably didn't want to see.

Again, he presented factual information in regards to the long corrupted connection between the Clintons and Russia.

Actually if you watched the video, he presented facts and then did his commentary. Russell Brand is not a conservative but I appreciate his willingness to see something that he probably didn't want to see.

Again, he presented factual information in regards to the long corrupted connection between the Clintons and Russia.
I was speaking generically of course.

You have an account to TikTok.

Anyone that does not have an account to TikTok? Can't see your video.

I don't think that's true. I posted a couple TikTok videos on another thread recently, and a bunch of people without TikTok accounts saw it, no problem. I didn't know there was such a thing as private TikTok videos but most of them are public, and if they are public they should be viewable, whether one has an account or not.

I don't think that's true. I posted a couple TikTok videos on another thread recently, and a bunch of people without TikTok accounts saw it, no problem. I didn't know there was such a thing as private TikTok videos but most of them are public, and if they are public they should be viewable, whether one has an account or not.
You may be right about that.

It could be those of us using the DDG ad blocker . . . . IT is very vigilant about blocking social media crap. I don't see any vids from FB either.

You need some actor to convince you that politics are corrupt?

You need an actor to convince you that politics are full of hypocrisy?

Dumbass. The point is the logic of the argument, not the source. ANY source, that has something worth saying, is valid.

The point of dismissing actors is not that they don't have a right to say anything, but the idea that we should DEFER to them because they are rich and famous.

This has been discussed before.

Forum List

Back