When the truth hits the left

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Should title it, "whenever the truth hits the left, it will not matter."

Yes, the old political strategy of always accusing others of that which you are guilty.

That entire 4 year long barrage of bs from the.....

democraps
fbi
cia
Worldwide media
Entertainment industry
judges

All proves how vast the ocean of corruption is. Draining the swamp is akin to trying to sweep sand off the beach.

Let red pills flow. May the Lord have mercy on us all.

BTW, I am as sinful, and venal as the next guy. Have a hard time with truth myself many times. So, I understand the resistance to it.

But

It is the truth whether we are comfortable with it or not.

Part of the problem IMO is we search YouTube and now TicTok for the "truth". Good luck with that.
Then again Russell Brand presented the facts but I guess you missed that part of it where he put official documents about the collusion between the clintons and Russia.

He made commentary of the vast amounts of confirmation biases passed along by those sources on a mass scale every day all day for four long years.

Then again Russell Brand presented the facts but I guess you missed that part of it where he put official documents about the collusion between the clintons and Russia.

He made commentary of the vast amounts of confirmation biases passed along by those sources on a mass scale every day all day for four long years.

I thought we didn't care what some actor thought?

Yes, the old political strategy of always accusing others of that which you are guilty.

democraps
fbi
cia
Worldwide media
Entertainment industry
judges

All proves how vast the ocean of corruption is. Draining the swamp is akin to trying to sweep sand off the beach.

BTW, I am as sinful, and venal as the next guy. Have a hard time with truth myself many times. So, I understand the resistance to it.

But

Please stop spamming the forum with inaccessible content.

Thanks in advance.

I thought we didn't care what some actor thought?
I don't. It's the facts he presented and then commented about them. You didn't see the facts presented or don't care. Either way, my change in the title I suggested in the op appears to be right on.

I don't. It's the facts he presented and then commented about them. You didn't see the facts presented or don't care. Either way, my change in the title I suggested in the op appears to be right on.

You need some actor to convince you that politics are corrupt?

You need an actor to convince you that politics are full of hypocrisy?

Please stop spamming the forum with inaccessible content.

Thanks in advance.
While I do find it annoying when he posts from a private TikTok accounts, this one was searchable, and it was only a snip of a widely available Russel Brand YouTube Video. Honestly? I don't know why he didn't just post the original, or go find the thread where we already discussed this video.

While I do find it annoying when he posts from a private TikTok accounts, this one was searchable, and it was only a snip of a widely available Russel Brand YouTube Video. Honestly? I don't know why he didn't just post the original, or go find the thread where we already discussed this video.

I am a little confused. No one can see it? Really don't know how it works. I see a video copy and paste it. Not good? It's not my private video I made

I am a little confused. No one can see it? Really don't know how it works. I see a video copy and paste it. Not good? It's not my private video I made
You have an account to TikTok.

Anyone that does not have an account to TikTok? Can't see your video.

Now, when your post had a HUGE BLANK? I knew, ooops, you did it again. :heehee:

So I hit reply on your video to see the coding on your post, and saw the numbers on it, it gave me this number, "(MEDIA=tiktok) 7013123130482773254 (/MEDIA) " with coding brackets instead of the parenthesis of course. Now, if it is a private video, I don't get anything in a Google search. But? If it is a public TikTok video, I can view it from a Google search with just this number, "7013123130482773254"

When I saw what it was, I immediately recognized the video, because we had discussed this video on the forum before, I forget where, I think we had a thread in the FZ maybe?

Hippy Stink is on Tik-Tok now? LOL. Katie Perry is probably thanking her lucky stars she ditched this hot mess.
I guess when you're used to the spotlight but you've eaten so much of your own feces that you've become batshit crazy and no one in Hollywood will give you the time of day, you go on Tik Tok and play up to the people...who are just like you.
Maybe not politically, but just as batshit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

Embedded videos from places like, YouTube, Bitchute, Rumble, or Archive? They do not require other users to have an account to view their content here.

. . . although, age restricted content on YouTube DOES require you to have a Google Account to view, and sometimes Google will age restrict political content, which, IMO, is bullshit.

democraps
fbi
cia
Worldwide media
Entertainment industry
judges

But

306-232....
The truth shall....well...piss you off.

LOL

1634479907050.png

Hippy Stink is on Tik-Tok now? LOL. Katie Perry is probably thanking her lucky stars she ditched this hot mess.
I guess when you're used to the spotlight but you've eaten so much of your own feces that you've become batshit crazy and no one in Hollywood will give you the time of day, you go on Tik Tok and play up to the people...who are just like you.
Maybe not politically, but just as batshit crazy. :auiqs.jpg:

Did they date or something? Wow...

If you are a left wing communist cuck faggot asshole still trying to say Trump stole 2016, you are truly a dumb fuck and you need to read a book and educate yourselves on what happens to useful idiots once their puppet masters are done with them.

You stupid stupid stupid fucking sheep.

If you are a left wing communist cuck faggot asshole still trying to say Trump stole 2016, you are truly a dumb fuck and you need to read a book and educate yourselves on what happens to useful idiots once their puppet masters are done with them.

You stupid stupid stupid fucking sheep.

Trump did win in 2016 and it had nothing to do with Russia, not did China have anything to do with him losing in 2020 which is why these arguments are stupid.

Forum List

Back