When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

It is not his fault that he can't unite, not with the insane hysteria that the libs have been ginning up and maintaining.
That's bs and you want to know why? Because everything he does is purposely shit that he knows will piss off the left. He's a divider not a uniter and he didn't have to be this way. He would have easily won re election if he chose to be a moderate president.

For one example, his response to the death at Chalottesville, was perfect, and the media, just completely lied and told the people a lie that was the exact OPPOSITE of what Trump said.

If everything he did was shit, they would have to make up shit.
Glad he stuck up for the klan

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

They all know, it is a lie.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

“I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,” Trump said.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one.

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke even attended and spoke, having previewed the rally as an event to "take our country back."

The night before the violence, white marchers also carried torches through the streets of Charlottesville and chanted "Jews will not replace us" and the Ku Klux Klan slogan "blood and soil," which is a translation of a Nazi slogan.

According to journalist Bob Woodward's book, Fear: Trump in the White House, then–White House chief of staff John Kelly, himself a former military general, considered resigning after Charlottesville. Then–White House economic adviser Gary Cohn also threatened to quit in response to Trump's comments at the time

Cohn did tell the Financial Times shortly after the violence that he had been distressed and that the Trump administration must do more to condemn hate groups.

"Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK," he said in a veiled criticism of the president.

Cohn ultimately did not resign in response to Charlottesville, saying that “as a Jewish American, I will not allow neo-Nazis ranting ‘Jews will not replace us’ to cause this Jew to leave his job.” (He later left his role due to disagreements with Trump over trade.)

“With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it,” Biden said. “And in that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had ever seen in my lifetime."

Trump Defended The Charlottesville White Supremacists — Again

That's bs and you want to know why? Because everything he does is purposely shit that he knows will piss off the left. He's a divider not a uniter and he didn't have to be this way. He would have easily won re election if he chose to be a moderate president.

For one example, his response to the death at Chalottesville, was perfect, and the media, just completely lied and told the people a lie that was the exact OPPOSITE of what Trump said.

He could have been overt about it and you'd still defend him.

“People were there protesting the taking down of the monument of Robert E. Lee — everybody knows that,” Trump said of the rally in Charlottesville, which was organized by white supremacists.

“some very fine people on both sides” of the incident.

So he sees white supremists as very fine people. Got it.

He was talking about people in general on both sides of the argument about the Statue. And what incident?

Are you saying everyone who is against the Statue being removed is a Klan member.
They went to a rally organized by the KKK. You tell me.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

which of Trump’s policies do you object to and why? Can you articulate thru yer hate?

His economic policies are making the gap between the rich and poor bigger. He's making the rich richer and that's making the middle class poorer. The debt. Have you seen the debt? No because you haven't looked at it since Obama left office.

“People were there protesting the taking down of the monument of Robert E. Lee — everybody knows that,” Trump said of the rally in Charlottesville, which was organized by white supremacists.

He was talking about people in general on both sides of the argument about the Statue. And what incident?

Are you saying everyone who is against the Statue being removed is a Klan member.
Anyone who goes to a rally organized by the KKK and is agreeing with the KKK's position, is by definition, a racist.

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.

Yet, they can't admit it, because they know that their whole world view, is based on lies. They admit one, they fear that it will come tumbling down.

No it wasn't. He had to come back and explain his comments. And you buy every explanation he gives.

“I was talking about people that went because they felt very strongly about the monument to Robert E. Lee, a great general. Whether you like it or not, he was one of the great generals,” Trump said.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one.

Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke even attended and spoke, having previewed the rally as an event to "take our country back."

The night before the violence, white marchers also carried torches through the streets of Charlottesville and chanted "Jews will not replace us" and the Ku Klux Klan slogan "blood and soil," which is a translation of a Nazi slogan.

According to journalist Bob Woodward's book, Fear: Trump in the White House, then–White House chief of staff John Kelly, himself a former military general, considered resigning after Charlottesville. Then–White House economic adviser Gary Cohn also threatened to quit in response to Trump's comments at the time

Cohn did tell the Financial Times shortly after the violence that he had been distressed and that the Trump administration must do more to condemn hate groups.

"Citizens standing up for equality and freedom can never be equated with white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and the KKK," he said in a veiled criticism of the president.

Cohn ultimately did not resign in response to Charlottesville, saying that “as a Jewish American, I will not allow neo-Nazis ranting ‘Jews will not replace us’ to cause this Jew to leave his job.” (He later left his role due to disagreements with Trump over trade.)

“With those words, the president of the United States assigned a moral equivalence between those spreading hate and those with the courage to stand against it,” Biden said. “And in that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had ever seen in my lifetime."

Trump Defended The Charlottesville White Supremacists — Again

That's what he was talking about, but you morons have to lie about it and stretch it to suit your agenda.

You make it about Nazis, the press makes it about Nazis, and the rest of us see through it, you cheap, dime store hack.

Reality, they all lie, spin and ignore obvious issues with their positions. Trump is just a blowhard about it and lacks the filter they do.

Lol, WaPo being foisted by you as an unbiased source. Have they done the same level of effort with Obama or any Democrat in general?

And your side has also stretched what a "lie" is. A lie is knowing something is one thing, and saying another. calling dog a cat. saying a blue thing is red. What you call lies are mostly opinions that you don't agree with.

A good example of a lie is saying a man who removes their penis and balls and has a fake vagina made to replace it is actually a woman.
Once again, nobody lies with the audacity of Trump in either party.
Not even close

So “they all do it “ is not an excuse

What these guys don't realize is all the things Trump said when he was campaigning that made him seem different from the other Republicans, I loved all that shit. He was going to unite. He was not pro life. He wanted to help labor and solve illegal immigration. He was going to tax billionaires. Fix/improve healthcare. He was the only republican who would admit there were no WMD's.

I know how he conned a lot of people who don't like Republicans into voting for him. He's a con artist. We got conned.

And he gets to lie with impunity. Scary how dumb America is.

And I'll survive another 4 years of Trump. Cuts to my social security and medicare and raising the retirement age. I'll survive all that. But that's another huge step backward for the middle class now isn't it?

It's really important to your own self identity that people were "conned' and not that they think differently than you.

Fascinating.
They don't think differently than I do. I get what they were thinking.

I think you are stretching for something here. Or is this a tactic. Talk about my self identity and the fact that Trump voters did get conned.

Or if they like this then they liked George Bush. I remember those idiots. Not much different today than they were back then. Just a bit more racist and proud about it now. I survived 8 years of Bush I'll be ok if Trump wins again in November. Will you? How's your retirement savings going? I just opened up an envelope in the car I didn't recognize the company. I realized it was one of my investments from a couple decades ago I totally forgot about it. $50K. Imagine forgetting about a $50K investment. LOL

You don't get what they are thinking, you would rather believe they are idiots, gullible, or both.

My 401k is just fine, 44 years old and it's at over $370k right now.

They are. If they think Trump is going to bring back the good old days where factory workers made $35 hr.

All you middle class (if even) Republicans are idiots. In the 2000's you defended Bush sending those good paying union jobs overseas. You wanted GM to go bankrupt so to break the unions. You said those middle class Americans had it too good. Pensions, profit sharing, great healthcare. You were jealous. Now you want to brag that Trump is bringing back manufacturing jobs that pay $15 hr?

Yes, you're idiots.

I'm an idiot too. I make $100K and I advocate for people like you to have a better life. I am going to stop.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.
I don’t recall anyone asking for forgiveness! Dumbass.

So everyone who didn't want to the statues removed went to the rally?

Keep digging yourself a hole, loser.

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.
But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Anyone who goes to a rally organized by the KKK and is agreeing with the KKK's position, is by definition, a racist.

The KKK was the group that pulled the permits for the rally?

Once again, nobody lies with the audacity of Trump in either party.
Not even close

So “they all do it “ is not an excuse

What these guys don't realize is all the things Trump said when he was campaigning that made him seem different from the other Republicans, I loved all that shit. He was going to unite. He was not pro life. He wanted to help labor and solve illegal immigration. He was going to tax billionaires. Fix/improve healthcare. He was the only republican who would admit there were no WMD's.

I know how he conned a lot of people who don't like Republicans into voting for him. He's a con artist. We got conned.

And he gets to lie with impunity. Scary how dumb America is.

And I'll survive another 4 years of Trump. Cuts to my social security and medicare and raising the retirement age. I'll survive all that. But that's another huge step backward for the middle class now isn't it?

It's really important to your own self identity that people were "conned' and not that they think differently than you.

Fascinating.
They don't think differently than I do. I get what they were thinking.

I think you are stretching for something here. Or is this a tactic. Talk about my self identity and the fact that Trump voters did get conned.

Or if they like this then they liked George Bush. I remember those idiots. Not much different today than they were back then. Just a bit more racist and proud about it now. I survived 8 years of Bush I'll be ok if Trump wins again in November. Will you? How's your retirement savings going? I just opened up an envelope in the car I didn't recognize the company. I realized it was one of my investments from a couple decades ago I totally forgot about it. $50K. Imagine forgetting about a $50K investment. LOL

You don't get what they are thinking, you would rather believe they are idiots, gullible, or both.

My 401k is just fine, 44 years old and it's at over $370k right now.

They are. If they think Trump is going to bring back the good old days where factory workers made $35 hr.

All you middle class (if even) Republicans are idiots. In the 2000's you defended Bush sending those good paying union jobs overseas. You wanted GM to go bankrupt so to break the unions. You said those middle class Americans had it too good. Pensions, profit sharing, great healthcare. You were jealous. Now you want to brag that Trump is bringing back manufacturing jobs that pay $15 hr?

Yes, you're idiots.

I'm an idiot too. I make $100K and I advocate for people like you to have a better life. I am going to stop.

What a completely unearned sense of smug self worth you have.

Lol I make more than you, peasant.

Sorry, but we know a dog whistle when we hear one. ....n

He was completely clear. I have posted the transcripts on this site, many times, with large portions cut and pasted.

That the media lied and came back and asked questions based on their lies, has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with what is wrong with the media and liberals.

We can do this a couple of ways. i can link to and post any of the Trump interviews relating to this you want, again,

or you can just admit it.

EIther way, we quickly come to the point where it is obvious that my point about Trump not being the one being divisive, is obviously true.

But the big thing is, that you know you need to lie about it, and to support the lie. That is the real issue here. The need of liberals to conform, in order to maintain their world view.

You know your world view is false, yet you take active steps to maintain it.

Why?

But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Lol, like you hang out with republicans, you poseur hack.

In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.
I don’t recall anyone asking for forgiveness! Dumbass.

No and you still won't admit he stole 2000, lied us into Iraq, let Bin Ladin go and was responsible for the Great Recession

Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

There is an enormous amount of powerful evidence to prove it:

• Former Vice President Dick Cheney kicked off the push for war in August 2002 by claiming: “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” Cheney’s speech had not been vetted by the CIA, and John McLaughlin, the CIA’s deputy director, shortly afterward told Congress that the likelihood of Iraq initiating a WMD attack “would be low.” Another CIA official later recalled that the agency’s reaction to Cheney’s speech was, “Where is he getting this stuff from?”
Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

And right there, you just moved the goal post from "where they the klan"

to,

"was Trump right about who was there?"

Who cares if Trump was right about that? He believed there was a mix of people there. YOu are claiming that he was supporting the Klan, when you actually know he was not.

You have been forced into lying to support the lies of the media.

Why are you not angry with them?

That is your opinion. Trump and I have disagree.

Are we right? Are we wrong?

Who cares? The point is, that we, (trump and i) are not support the Klan, like you claimed.

We are supporting people whom we honestly believe are there with good intentions and NOT racism and hate in their heart.

YOu know this, you demonstrate you know it, when you argue that we are wrong.

And then, when you go further and claim that we are supporting the Klan, you are lying.

Why?

If EVERYTHING that Trump is shit, why do you have to go out on a limb, to lie about this ONE incident?

Lol, like you hang out with republicans, you poseur hack.

Almost all my friends are Republicans or idiots who are going to vote for Trump. Fucking idiots. Either that or they are rich. I don't mind those guys voting Republican. I almost don't blame them. Why should they vote for fairness when this way works better for them?

Even though I'm upper class I feel middle class

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

And when we talk they're always saying, "how are you a liberal?" because I can be racist at times or I say don't give the bum on the corner any money.

And personally, I'm one of the best paid employees here. I don't want collective bargaining at my work. I like it that I got a big raise for my work. Not like in a union. Still I know unions are important for a strong middle class.

But again, fuck it. I'm upper class, my brother is upper class and his kids go to the most expensive private school in Michigan. If you like Republicans then either don't show up and vote or vote for Republicans. See if they fix anything. Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

That is your opinion. Trump and I have disagree.

Are we right? Are we wrong?

Who cares? The point is, that we, (trump and i) are not support the Klan, like you claimed.

We are supporting people whom we honestly believe are there with good intentions and NOT racism and hate in their heart.

YOu know this, you demonstrate you know it, when you argue that we are wrong.

And then, when you go further and claim that we are supporting the Klan, you are lying.

Why?

If EVERYTHING that Trump is shit, why do you have to go out on a limb, to lie about this ONE incident?

More than likely he actually thinks that anyone who doesn't want the statues removed is actually racist, then he fills in the blanks to make the world match his assumptions.

History will characterize Trump voters as......

1. Deplorables
2. Gullible.
3. Willing to vote for anyone who will stack the courts with Conservatives

Stacking the shit out of them...…...

Let’s look at the Trump base

Deplorables: Those who despise anyone who is not white, straight and Christian. Rhetoric against Mexicans, Muslims and gays will get their vote.

Gullible: Those who watched The Apprentice and think it s real. They buy the image that Trump created and think he is a master businessman who can do no wrong

Those who want Conservatives on the court at all costs : They would vote for Adolph Hitler or Jeffery Dahmer if they promised to appoint conservatives
When people like yourself reduce the world to such childishly simplistic dichotomies, it reveals more about you than it does those you target.
What other types of Trump voters are there?
If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Si if NAFTA SUCKED AND YOU KNEW IT FIRST WHY DIDN’T ANY OF YOU FUCKERS DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT/

Forum List

Back