When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.
But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Lol, like you hang out with republicans, you poseur hack.

Almost all my friends are Republicans or idiots who are going to vote for Trump. Fucking idiots. Either that or they are rich. I don't mind those guys voting Republican. I almost don't blame them. Why should they vote for fairness when this way works better for them?

Even though I'm upper class I feel middle class

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

And when we talk they're always saying, "how are you a liberal?" because I can be racist at times or I say don't give the bum on the corner any money.

And personally, I'm one of the best paid employees here. I don't want collective bargaining at my work. I like it that I got a big raise for my work. Not like in a union. Still I know unions are important for a strong middle class.

But again, fuck it. I'm upper class, my brother is upper class and his kids go to the most expensive private school in Michigan. If you like Republicans then either don't show up and vote or vote for Republicans. See if they fix anything. Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

Ah, try to pretend that swilling a few buds before moving on to the craft barrelled bourbon makes you one of the guys?

"all my friends are X"

lol.

Glad he stuck up for the klan

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

He could have been overt about it and you'd still defend him.

“People were there protesting the taking down of the monument of Robert E. Lee — everybody knows that,” Trump said of the rally in Charlottesville, which was organized by white supremacists.

“some very fine people on both sides” of the incident.

So he sees white supremists as very fine people. Got it.

He was talking about people in general on both sides of the argument about the Statue. And what incident?

Are you saying everyone who is against the Statue being removed is a Klan member.
Anyone who goes to a rally organized by the KKK and is agreeing with the KKK's position, is by definition, a racist.

That is your opinion. Trump and I have disagree.

Are we right? Are we wrong?

Who cares? The point is, that we, (trump and i) are not support the Klan, like you claimed.

We are supporting people whom we honestly believe are there with good intentions and NOT racism and hate in their heart.

YOu know this, you demonstrate you know it, when you argue that we are wrong.

And then, when you go further and claim that we are supporting the Klan, you are lying.

Why?

If EVERYTHING that Trump is shit, why do you have to go out on a limb, to lie about this ONE incident?

I bet every liberal on this site agrees you are a covert racist. You're one of those guys who doesn't see a problem with a white guy wearing a white power shirt just because a black might get away with wearing a black power shirt. You pretend it's not fair but you don't get the difference. Do you pretend to be ignorant of the differences?

Or you don't like affirmative action because you believe it's hurting whites, who make up something like 89% of corporate America.

Or you pretend there's no racism in the fact that 95% of CEO's are white men, in a country as diverse as ours. It's got to be racism.

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

He could have been overt about it and you'd still defend him.

“People were there protesting the taking down of the monument of Robert E. Lee — everybody knows that,” Trump said of the rally in Charlottesville, which was organized by white supremacists.

“some very fine people on both sides” of the incident.

So he sees white supremists as very fine people. Got it.

He was talking about people in general on both sides of the argument about the Statue. And what incident?

Are you saying everyone who is against the Statue being removed is a Klan member.
Anyone who goes to a rally organized by the KKK and is agreeing with the KKK's position, is by definition, a racist.

That is your opinion. Trump and I have disagree.

Are we right? Are we wrong?

Who cares? The point is, that we, (trump and i) are not support the Klan, like you claimed.

We are supporting people whom we honestly believe are there with good intentions and NOT racism and hate in their heart.

YOu know this, you demonstrate you know it, when you argue that we are wrong.

And then, when you go further and claim that we are supporting the Klan, you are lying.

Why?

If EVERYTHING that Trump is shit, why do you have to go out on a limb, to lie about this ONE incident?

More than likely he actually thinks that anyone who doesn't want the statues removed is actually racist, then he fills in the blanks to make the world match his assumptions.

True. BUT, that still does not support his pretending that we (trump and i) are supporting the klan, when we sincerely believe that there were non klan and/or non-racist people there.

ESPECIALLY since he goes so far as to argue that we are wrong about who was there.

With the act of him arguing that we were wrong about who was there, he is implicitly admitting that we believe that there were non klan people there.

Thus his position that we are supporting the klan, by supporting anyone who was there, is thus FALSE, by his own words.

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.
But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Almost all my friends are Republicans or idiots who are going to vote for Trump. Fucking idiots. Either that or they are rich. I don't mind those guys voting Republican. I almost don't blame them. Why should they vote for fairness when this way works better for them?

And when we talk they're always saying, "how are you a liberal?" because I can be racist at times or I say don't give the bum on the corner any money.

And personally, I'm one of the best paid employees here. I don't want collective bargaining at my work. I like it that I got a big raise for my work. Not like in a union. Still I know unions are important for a strong middle class.

But again, fuck it. I'm upper class, my brother is upper class and his kids go to the most expensive private school in Michigan. If you like Republicans then either don't show up and vote or vote for Republicans. See if they fix anything. Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

Ah, try to pretend that swilling a few buds before moving on to the craft barrelled bourbon makes you one of the guys?

"all my friends are X"

lol.
I didn't say I'm one of them. I said I hang out with Republicans.

Nick. His father left him a company
Matt. Works for his daddy and was brainwashed at a very young age

All I had to do one day was post on facebook that 2019 growth was only 2.3%. All of the sudden every Republican buddy of mine was defending Trump. I didn't say anything political about the fact that 2019 was only 2.3% but they sure got defensive and accusing me of "wanting" the country to fail. WTF? You guys need to chill daddy.

Why are liberals so misinformed?

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

which of Trump’s policies do you object to and why? Can you articulate thru yer hate?

His economic policies are making the gap between the rich and poor bigger. He's making the rich richer and that's making the middle class poorer. The debt. Have you seen the debt? No because you haven't looked at it since Obama left office.

ptove it!

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.
I don’t recall anyone asking for forgiveness! Dumbass.

No and you still won't admit he stole 2000, lied us into Iraq, let Bin Ladin go and was responsible for the Great Recession

Trump Is Right, Bush Lied: A Little-Known Part of the Bogus Case for War

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

There is an enormous amount of powerful evidence to prove it:

• Former Vice President Dick Cheney kicked off the push for war in August 2002 by claiming: “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” Cheney’s speech had not been vetted by the CIA, and John McLaughlin, the CIA’s deputy director, shortly afterward told Congress that the likelihood of Iraq initiating a WMD attack “would be low.” Another CIA official later recalled that the agency’s reaction to Cheney’s speech was, “Where is he getting this stuff from?”
Typical libtard. Every time you lose and election you claim it was stolen. The Supreme Court ruled otherwise.

Stacking the shit out of them...…...

Let’s look at the Trump base

Deplorables: Those who despise anyone who is not white, straight and Christian. Rhetoric against Mexicans, Muslims and gays will get their vote.

Gullible: Those who watched The Apprentice and think it s real. They buy the image that Trump created and think he is a master businessman who can do no wrong

Those who want Conservatives on the court at all costs : They would vote for Adolph Hitler or Jeffery Dahmer if they promised to appoint conservatives
When people like yourself reduce the world to such childishly simplistic dichotomies, it reveals more about you than it does those you target.
What other types of Trump voters are there?
If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Si if NAFTA SUCKED AND YOU KNEW IT FIRST WHY DIDN’T ANY OF YOU FUCKERS DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT/
We tried. It was one of the big things Clinton let us down on. We were really hoping after he won he would veto NAFTA but he didn't. He did put worker protections in and environmental protections in the bill so he wasn't as bad as Bush.

Hell, Bush invented NAFTA. And his son made it worse. His son lifted those worker and environmental protections.

Lets face it. Global trade was going to happen no matter who's president. Trump is just saying nationalistic things to win votes. Like he wasn't really serious about Mexico building the wall, he just wanted the Mexican president to say he was considering it. Doesn't have to be true. Just say it. The Mexican president told him to fuck off and that was that.

Same way the Biden story didn't have to be true. Trump just wanted his supporters to hear something they liked. He wanted to lie to them again like he does on the daily.

"all my friends are X"

lol.

All I had to do one day was post on facebook that 2019 growth was only 2.3%. All of the sudden every Republican buddy of mine was defending Trump. I didn't say anything political about the fact that 2019 was only 2.3% but they sure got defensive and accusing me of "wanting" the country to fail. WTF? You guys need to chill daddy.

"Blah blah blah, I know X from this and that"

And considering you can express your SJW progressive opinions without fear of being othered or cancelled, OUR side needs to chill?

LOLOLOLOL FUCK YOURSELF

In 2004 they voted for Dubya and now pretend that never happened. They'll do the same with the dotard. They should not be forgiven.

No and you still won't admit he stole 2000, lied us into Iraq, let Bin Ladin go and was responsible for the Great Recession

In the Republican presidential debate in South Carolina on Saturday night, Donald Trump said something about the Bush administration and the Iraq War that is essentially illegal for Republican politicians.

“They lied,” he said. “They said there were weapons of mass destruction, there were none. And they knew there were none.”

Trump has subsequently walked it back a bit, but he shouldn’t have. I’ve followed the issue of Iraq’s WMD programs for 20 years, and won a $1,000 bet in 2003 that if the U.S. invaded, we would find nothing. There’s no question that the Bush administration lied enthusiastically about what it knew about Iraq and WMD.

• Former Vice President Dick Cheney kicked off the push for war in August 2002 by claiming: “There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt he is amassing them to use against our friends, against our allies, and against us.” Cheney’s speech had not been vetted by the CIA, and John McLaughlin, the CIA’s deputy director, shortly afterward told Congress that the likelihood of Iraq initiating a WMD attack “would be low.” Another CIA official later recalled that the agency’s reaction to Cheney’s speech was, “Where is he getting this stuff from?”
Typical libtard. Every time you lose and election you claim it was stolen. The Supreme Court ruled otherwise.
Not every time. I didn't say Trump stole the election. But Bush did in 2000 for sure and again in 2004 Ohio. Who was in charge of certifying the vote in Ohio in 2004? Ken Blackwell. Uncle fucking Tom.

"all my friends are X"

lol.

And considering you can express your SJW progressive opinions without fear of being othered or cancelled, OUR side needs to chill?

LOLOLOLOL FUCK YOURSELF

I forgot Dave my pharma rep buddy. He wants healthcare to stay just the way it is. This way he continues to make 6 figures too. I don't blame him he's not a dummy. We are. Or should I say, you guys are. If it were up to us we'd reform the healthcare system.

Not every time. I didn't say Trump stole the election. But Bush did in 2000 for sure and again in 2004 Ohio. Who was in charge of certifying the vote in Ohio in 2004? Ken Blackwell. Uncle fucking Tom.

Wow, going back to 2000 and 2004 about "stolen elections"

LOL

"all my friends are X"

lol.

LOLOLOLOL FUCK YOURSELF

I forgot Dave my pharma rep buddy. He wants healthcare to stay just the way it is. This way he continues to make 6 figures too. I don't blame him he's not a dummy. We are. Or should I say, you guys are. If it were up to us we'd reform the healthcare system.

Yes reform it to only support bureaucrats and politicians, because it gives you one more thing to scare people about THOSE MEAN REPUBLICANS WANT TO TAKE AWAY X FROM YOU.

I bet any government takeover would double the amount I spend on healthcare, not reduce it.

I can forgive Trump voters from 2016.

Repeat that vote & you are an asshole for life.

Remember the last time you voted for the Republican for their second term? Bush in 20p04? We nearly lost our clountry.

I can forgive Trump voters from 2016.

Repeat that vote & you are an asshole for life.

Remember the last time you voted for the Republican for their second term? Bush in 20p04? We nearly lost our clountry.

How did we "nearly lose our country"?

That's Trump level hyperbole there.

Trump has done what he said he was going to do, at least mostly. He gets my vote in 2020.

Talk about ego. Thinking people who disagree with you politically have to apologize because "THEY DON'T THINK LIKE MMEEEEEEEE!!!!" Is kind of pathetic.
You miss the point. Trump is a well thought out con man. So what he did running in the GOP primaries was differentiate himself from the other Republicans. What is it that moderate voters might not like about Republicans?

1. They want to cut social security and medicare. Trump lied and said he wouldn't.
2. Trump said he would raise taxes on the rich. Another lie but I remember it sounded good to me. I just knew he was lying. You guys bought it.
3. He said he would appoint moderate Supreme Court Justices. He lied.
4. He said he would solve illegal immigration but he won't go after illegal employers. Why? He was one until about a year ago.
5. And he said Bush lied us into Iraq. Something no other Republican to this day is willing to admit.

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said. Trump denied he called Bush a liar.

But Trump did say Bush lied, and on more than one occasion.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

As for his 2008 comments, Trump said of Bush in an interview with CNN, “He lied. He got us into the war with lies.” Wolf Blitzer, host of CNN’s “The Situation Room,” pushed back, saying Bush administration officials argue that the intelligence they received was wrong — not that they lied. “I don’t believe that,” Trump responded.

Yes, Trump Said Bush 'Lied'
In a sick way, I would love to see Trump finish off fucking up this country with a second win.....we so deserve it.

I agree. I'll survive it. My family will survive it. I will be able to retire even if they cut my social security and raise the retirement age on me.

The poor and middle class are already fucked and they deserve it. They don't vote, don't organize and/or they vote for Republicans.

You know poor whites in red states vote Republican even though they don't have a pot to piss in? Why? Because they are convinced liberals are bad. Meanwhile, they don't have teeth, healthcare, good paying jobs, job security, savings, nothing. They have nothing. But, they are happy because they are free. They have their god, guns and racism.

Talk about being a paternalist asshat.

"They are too stupid to know I am RIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTT!!!!!"

Well take it from me, a guy who's doing well, who can look around and see why his/my fellow middle class friends are struggling.

I'm upper class. My brother is upper class. My dad was in a union and has a pension and great healthcare. I see what made the greatest middle class the world has ever seen. That's gone. Now only a small number of us are truly middle class. Actually the other day I found out I'm upper class.

Trump as of Dec. 10 had told 15,413 untruths during his presidency, The Washington Post’s Fact Checker column reported on Monday.

That’s an average of 14.6 lies for each of his 1,055 days in office.

Trump made 1,999 false claims in 2017 and 5,689 in 2018 — a total of 7,688, the newspaper reported. He’s ramped up the untruths in 2019, however, hitting 7,725 falsehoods with three weeks still to go in the year.

But don't listen to rich Republicans. They love how things are going. The economy is great for them. Is it great for you? If you are saving enough for retirement, vote GOP. But if you are not, don't blame us liberals. Blame yourselves for either not voting or voting GOP.

Are you even middle class? How many people in your household?

• Household of one: $26,093 to $78,281
  • Household of two: $36,902 to $110,706
  • Household of three: $45,195 to $135,586
  • Household of four: $52,187 to $156,561
  • Household of five: $58,347 to $175,041

wealthy while having no education.

That's quite the accomplishment these days.

You brainwashed silly ass of a statist bootlick.

th

Once again, nobody lies with the audacity of Trump in either party.
Not even close

So “they all do it “ is not an excuse

Nobody has had the media scrutinize each word he says in a search for "lies"

You can't compare because this level of scrutiny has never been seen before.
Let’s be serious
Any fourth grader with a Google can call Trump on his lies

No president has outright lied as often as Trump and not been held accountable.

Again, no president's every word has been viewed by a one party controlled press to find any "lie" they can.
Never really had to
Other presidents were trusted in the majority of what they said.
Alternative facts were not the stated objective of a president

Lol, progs always accuse opposition presidents of lying, they just never decided to keep count like they are now.
Again with the broad brush

Other presidents of both parties have stretched the truth. No president has ever made such an all out assault on the facts as Donald J Trump

Nobody has had the media scrutinize each word he says in a search for "lies"

You can't compare because this level of scrutiny has never been seen before.
Let’s be serious
Any fourth grader with a Google can call Trump on his lies

No president has outright lied as often as Trump and not been held accountable.

Again, no president's every word has been viewed by a one party controlled press to find any "lie" they can.
Never really had to
Other presidents were trusted in the majority of what they said.
Alternative facts were not the stated objective of a president

Lol, progs always accuse opposition presidents of lying, they just never decided to keep count like they are now.

Other presidents of both parties have stretched the truth. No president has ever made such an all out assault on the facts as Donald J Trump

And yet I didn't keep my plan but I liked my plan.

Keep bringing up chickenshit stuff like this, it's what will get Trump a victory in 2020.

IMPEACH HIM!! MAP DEFACING!!! ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Forum List

Back