When the Republicans Rightfully Take Back the House in 2022

Should they impeach the China puppet, even with no Democrat support? You know, just for spite?

View attachment 512462
If any of my representatives refuse to vote for and support Impeaching this senile old thug, they will be FORMER representatives. Schumer would obviously refuse to have any public review of the evidence but as well understand, leaks happen ;)

If you want to look like a bunch of idiots. What would the charges be?
Foreign interference; the Ds proved you don’t need evidence.
If the democrats lied in the two impeachment trials there were some serious legal and legislative remedies available to the republicans. They didn't do shit except whine.
legal and legislative remedies

Followed immediately by riots.
How many news stories do you need to see before your brain cells kick in?
You need go any further to display how you present as psychotic.

If the democrats lied in the two impeachment trials there were some serious legal and legislative remedies available to the republicans. They didn't do shit except whine.

I'm perfectly willing to give credence to claims made under oath in a court of law. Your people refuse to take any stand in any court of law and make claims the election was stolen. You know it's all a lie but it's a lie that gives you and the rest of the cult permission to be traitors.

I'm perfectly willing to give credence to claims made under oath in a court of law. Your people refuse to take any stand in any court of law and make claims the election was stolen. You know it's all a lie but it's a lie that gives you and the rest of the cult permission to be traitors.
We went to court and they used pathetic stances to not get involved. How about an actual trial?

I appreciate you indirectly admitting that you weren't watching all election night long.
You may put your head back between your butt cheeks.

They impeached PRESIDENT Trump based on fear and their hysterical need to believe anything to get him out of office.

He was impeached along purely PARTISAN lines, something Pelosi said they'd never do.

It's time to return the favor. Impeach Biden JUST BECAUSE WE CAN

Forum List

Back