When the names palestine & palestinian applied to Jews

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
Middle East historian Professor Franck Salameh, author of the book, “The Other Middle East,” notes that the names palestine and palestinian are European in origin and originally applied to Jews, until Arabs later coopted them...

BB15F4AF-7CC5-4E4F-AD9F-3952B8E8BAA2.jpeg

29C1EEA2-A366-487A-9B9F-2078EEBC95A6.jpeg

Middle East historian Professor Franck Salameh, author of the book, “The Other Middle East,” notes that the names palestine and palestinian are European in origin and originally applied to Jews, until Arabs later coopted them...

View attachment 356677
View attachment 356678

We’ve been through this issue endlessly. Yet Tinny still can’t or won’t get it.

Palestine was a geo political entity during the British Mandate. I have collectors’ postage stamps from those times, with Eretz engraved on them. The Jewish newspaper was called The Palestine Post.

View attachment 356677
View attachment 356678

Palestine was a geo political entity during the British Mandate. I have collectors’ postage stamps from those times, with Eretz engraved on them. The Jewish newspaper was called The Palestine Post.

Ironic that so-called palestinians, a revolutionist nationalist group, take their identity from the British Mandate, a European imperialist, colonialist entity.

View attachment 356677
View attachment 356678

Ironic that so-called palestinians, a revolutionist nationalist group, take their identity from the British Mandate, a European imperialist, colonialist entity.

I hadn’t thought of it that way. It also applies to the Pro PAL brigade.

Jeremy Corbyn’s Hezbollah buddies.

View attachment 356677
View attachment 356678

The jewhatera don’t like that.

Forum List

Back