Israel: GOD TV ordered off air over missionary activity

If you had to put up your entire life with someone always trying to convert (complete) you... you'd think it was pretty offensive too.

Various xtian religions spend tens of millions of dollars annually on mission to convert the Jews. Seriously, take that money and open up a soup kitchen or another church.

They prostletyze everybody, not just Jews, so get over yourselves. If it weren't for Dose Evul Evangelicals and their American votes, you would have been sucking Russian and Arab cock for a living since 1956, same as you sucked Muslim cock for 1,200 years when they over ran most of your communities.. They do a lot more good than harm, which is so much more than your mostly racist Orthodox and super arrogant super racist Ultra-Orthodox will ever be able to say.

It would be nice if people who proselytize would realize that all they do is succeed in annoying other people. Just stay home and be happy with your own religion and let other people be happy with their's. Nobody outside of your religion cares that your religion says that they have a role to play in your narrative, and nobody has a right to pester anyone else about if. If anybody wanted to convert to another religion, they would.

If you had to put up your entire life with someone always trying to convert (complete) you... you'd think it was pretty offensive too.
Are you talking about the Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses?

They prostletyze everybody, not just Jews, so get over yourselves.

In fact, that's not true. Many xtian faiths have specific "outreach" programs targeted specifically at Jews.

"Jews for Jesus" is a particularly obnoxious one where xtian missionaries pretend to be Jewish and use Jewish ritual and nomenclature on unsuspecting Jews to convince them they aren't converting at all, but just "completing" their Jewishness.

In fact, that's not true. Many xtian faiths have specific "outreach" programs targeted specifically at Jews.

"Jews for Jesus" is a particularly obnoxious one where xtian missionaries pretend to be Jewish and use Jewish ritual and nomenclature on unsuspecting Jews to convince them they aren't converting at all, but just "completing" their Jewishness.
Abraham has a lot to answer for.

Are you talking about the Mormons or Jehovah's Witnesses?

I've been getting literature stuffed into my desk and locker at school since I can remember. They come into synagogues and disrupt services and social events. They go into Jewish aged-care homes and prey on the old and infirmed.

They aren't limited to Mormons and JW's but, as far as I can tell, they represent most of the major xtian denominations.

Jews for Jesus was founded by a non-religious Jew who converted and became a Baptist minister. That organization is bankrolled by a consortium of Protestant faiths.

In Israel alone, there are more than 100 "Messianic" xtian congregations who proselytize full time to Israeli Jews.

enJudaism.gif

They have all kinds of 'outreach' programs, including prisons, homeless, African, Indian, Chinese, even Brazilians.

For one, they are Jewish, and for two, they aren't nearly as obnoxious as those tards who run around spitting on women and wearing those faggot hats and stupid haircuts. Are those supposed be 'ancient' fashions or something? lol Count yourself lucky so many Xians are there paying their own way while tthe state subsidizes so many deadbeats pretending to be 'Torah Scholars' full time.

Tiny price to pay, and so much whining over small stuff.

Last edited:
For one, they are Jewish

In fact, they are not.

" On several occasions leaders of the four major Jewish movements have signed on to joint statements opposing Hebrew-Christian theology and tactics. In part they said: "Though Hebrew Christianity claims to be a form of Judaism, it is not ... It deceptively uses the sacred symbols of Jewish observance ... as a cover to convert Jews to Christianity, a belief system antithetical to Judaism ... Hebrew Christians are in radical conflict with the communal interests and the destiny of the Jewish people. They have crossed an unbridgeable chasm by accepting another religion. Despite this separation, they continue to attempt to convert their former co-religionists."

2006 Joint statement of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York. Spiritual Deception Prevention Project

For one, they are Jewish

In fact, they are not.

" On several occasions leaders of the four major Jewish movements have signed on to joint statements opposing Hebrew-Christian theology and tactics. In part they said: "Though Hebrew Christianity claims to be a form of Judaism, it is not ... It deceptively uses the sacred symbols of Jewish observance ... as a cover to convert Jews to Christianity, a belief system antithetical to Judaism ... Hebrew Christians are in radical conflict with the communal interests and the destiny of the Jewish people. They have crossed an unbridgeable chasm by accepting another religion. Despite this separation, they continue to attempt to convert their former co-religionists."

2006 Joint statement of the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York. Spiritual Deception Prevention Project

Who cares what a bunch of racists have to say about it? They're ethnic Jews, and Christianity is a Jewish sect. Your Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox tanked Judaism around 500 B.C., and turned it into a racist cult that has nothing to do with OT Judaism, just a few 'racial purity' frauds taking the place over and setting themselves up as the shot callers under a gentile King's patronage. Nothing in pos-exilic Jerusalem and its gentile built Temple was more 'Jewish' than the Christian sect when it came along; it was a lot more dynamic and Torah inspired than Sadduccees or Pharisees or Rabbinical Judaism were.

... a belief system antithetical to Judaism ...

lol that one is particularly funny.

For one, they are Jewish

In fact, they are not.

Who cares what a bunch of racists have to say about it? They're ethnic Jews, and Christianity is a Jewish sect. Your Orthodox and ultra-Orthodox tanked Judaism around 500 B.C., and turned it into a racist cult that has nothing to do with OT Judaism, just a few 'racial purity' frauds taking the place over and setting themselves up as the shot callers under a gentile King's patronage. Nothing in pos-exilic Jerusalem and its gentile built Temple was more 'Jewish' than the Christian sect when it came along; it was a lot more dynamic and Torah inspired than Sadduccees or Pharisees or Rabbinical Judaism were.

I'm glad that you have your own spiritual beliefs. From what I've seen so far, I think those beliefs suit you quite well.

I would never try to change your beliefs, please do others the same courtesy

For one, they are Jewish

In fact, they are not.

"Racial purity"???
Wanna tell us who was King David's A"H grand mother?
Wanna tell us who was Ounkelos?
Rabbi Meir Ba'al HaNes?

Seriously, with that kind of none sense and you folks still don't understand why your desparate attempts to convert Jews are received foremost as an insult to basic intelligence?
That's a Heider kid level stuff really...

Great news!

I was unpleasantly surprised to hear someone even allowed this a week ago,
at least because proselytizing is illegal in Israel.

What's left is if the 2nd TV company allowed them on air,
to follow the same decision before it starts hurting their pockets,
and end up in court with a consumer group case.

Baruch Sh'akar 'Avoda Zara MiArtzenu!

For one, they are Jewish

In fact, they are not.

I'm glad that you have your own spiritual beliefs. From what I've seen so far, I think those beliefs suit you quite well.

I'm not religious, not since I was 11; I do admire both early Judaism and Christianity both, and the social revolution it wrought, at least in the West. The differences in outcomes from those who remained pagan sociopaths makes it extremely clear which was better as far as human life and intellectual progress is concerned. Now that it is declining and mindless self-indulgence is the leading 'philosophy' of the day in Europe and the U.S., well, things are certainly not improving, socially or economically.

As for 'converting' agendas, I live in a country that didn't think govts. had any business restraining or censoring Da Evul Xians, and we're doing just fine; I get to have pleasant conversations with JW's, Mormons, the local Baptists and the indie churches are always up for doing free stuff for elderly shut ins, the local libraries, kids who need school supplies, and keeping the brakes on local politicians, so they can annoy away all they want; they contribute a lot more than whiney 'neo-pagans' and 'pseudo-atheist cults. You might want to read F.A. Hayek's excellent The Fatal Conceit on how superior Judaeo-Christian traditions have been far superior to the materialists' 'rational constructionist' fantasies have been or ever will be. The only thing they bother is your bigotry.

For one, they are Jewish

In fact, they are not.

I'm not religious, not since I was 11; I do admire both early Judaism and Christianity both, and the social revolution it wrought, at least in the West. The differences in outcomes from those who remained pagan sociopaths makes it extremely clear which was better as far as human life and intellectual progress is concerned. Now that it is declining and mindless self-indulgence is the leading 'philosophy' of the day in Europe and the U.S., well, things are certainly not improving, socially or economically.

As for 'converting' agendas, I live in a country that didn't think govts. had any business restraining or censoring Da Evul Xians, and we're doing just fine; I get to have pleasant conversations with JW's, Mormons, the local Baptists and the indie churches are always up for doing free stuff for elderly shut ins, the local libraries, kids who need school supplies, and keeping the brakes on local politicians, so they can annoy away all they want; they contribute a lot more than whiney 'neo-pagans' and 'pseudo-atheist cults. You might want to read F.A. Hayek's excellent The Fatal Conceit on how superior Judaeo-Christian traditions have been far superior to the materialists' 'rational constructionist' fantasies have been or ever will be. The only thing they bother is your bigotry.

Early Christians were merely a sect of Judaism yes,
they circumcised and kept the commandments, only difference they believed a rumor about a crucified Jew, one among millions who was resurrected... kinda natural for such rumors to spread during times when every other Jew had a relative on a cross.

That was nothing like what you admire,
these folks were regular Jews who detested the Paulinian madness.

They have all kinds of 'outreach' programs, including prisons, homeless, African, Indian, Chinese, even Brazilians.

For one, they are Jewish, and for two, they aren't nearly as obnoxious as those tards who run around spitting on women and wearing those faggot hats and stupid haircuts. Are those supposed be 'ancient' fashions or something? lol Count yourself lucky so many Xians are there paying their own way while tthe state subsidizes so many deadbeats pretending to be 'Torah Scholars' full time.

Tiny price to pay, and so much whining over small stuff.

One does not have to be Jewish to wish that these proselytizers would stop harassing other people, and being a pain in the ass. One can be of any faith or choose not to have one to find these people pests. While there is a certain sect of Judaism that spits on women and wears those faggot hats and stupid haircuts." Every religion has its faction dedicated to radical stupidity and annoying others. Look at some of the "Christian" monkeys like the "evangelicals," the ones who are stupid enough to follow the likes of frankie graham, jeffress, and that lot. Look at the extreme form of Islam, the Wahabis, who control Saudi Arabia. Crazy Hindus burning down Muslim homes. The religion business is getting really out of hand.

Missionaries Shut Down! GOD TV Church Station Slammed Shut in Israel, explains Rabbi Tovia Singer

Forum List

Back