When the iron fist of government is used to compel you to take the Covid vaccine …

It becomes quite troubling to learn the vaccine is not only experimental, but it has proven to cause considerable deaths and hospitalizations across the country:

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

"More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials."

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts... 80 Dead

”More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.”

And aside from the above, we now find CDC: COVID vaccines won’t stop transmission; Fully vaccinated can still get, spread Delta strain

Aug 5, 2021

WASHINGTON — COVID-19 vaccine will not stop transmission of the virus, U.S. Centers for Disease Control Rochelle Walensky said Thursday.

So why is our federal government so determined to require our entire population to be injected with a vaccine proven to be deadly to some, and causing hospitalizations in others?

Additionally, now that we have a game changing treatment which has proven to be successful ___ the monoclonal antibody treatment, LINK ___ and deaths from Covid across the entire United States are currently under 600 during a seven day averaging, LINK , something is very suspicious when the iron fist of government is used to force citizens across the country into accepting a medical treatment which only a doctor may be competent to make to a particular patient.

JWK

Is it not a fact President Biden is giving aid and comfort to thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border?

Your logic is lacking.

You're saying because people had the vaccine, and then died of the coronavirus, that the vaccine is bad.

If no one had had the vaccine, how many would have died? Probably more. Certainly not less.

So what's your point?

Biden needs to get out. He is ignoring the Israelites saying natural immunity is better. Precision Upper Cervical Spesific only Chiropractic is needed for all of all ages. Upcspine, TheSpesific, NUCCA , Upper Cervical Health Centers. Wait 4 - 5 days after an accident.

Natural immunity is better. IF YOU CAN GET IT.

The problem is that for some people, "natural immunity" means DEATH.

Which is better? Getting the vaccine and not dying, or getting "natural immunity" by getting the virus and then DYING?

Come on, your logic is poor.

The decision to get the vaccine ought to be between the individual and their doctor. And those who are not doctors, and making a judgement call for a particular patient, ought to keep their nose out of other people’s medical decisions, and that includes the heavy hand of the Biden Administration.

JWK

Is it not time for America’s freedom loving people to rise up and rebel against a federal government which is acting in rebellion to our written Constitution?
/——/ New Yorkers resist.

Democrats have become shills for big Pharma. Pushing those needles.
The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

The decision to get the vaccine ought to be between the individual and their doctor. And those who are not doctors, and making a judgement call for a particular patient, ought to keep their nose out of other people’s medical decisions, and that includes the heavy hand of the Biden Administration.

JWK

Is it not time for America’s freedom loving people to rise up and rebel against a federal government which is acting in rebellion to our written Constitution?
Really, hey, its been done on January 6, 2021 a day that will last in Infamy. It people like you and you fear mongering that puts a large number of biddable fools in harms way.

Pfizer drug was not fully tested----long term consequences will come. This said it is already known that if it worked at all, that it wanes and fades quickly in the matter of months.
Hey Bozo, my wife and I were vaccinated twice in the Spring with no problems at all, along with Millions of others; jerks like you will continue to fear monger. I wonder why?

BTW, we both were vaccinated for the flu shot and the booster shot two weeks ago. All three by Pfizer; don't know who manufactured the flu shot.

Have you ever been vaccinated for any virus or bacterial infections?

The immune system will not function properly when there are asymmetries in the spine. ABC and Core chiropractic cannot help that. They push down on the upper back. Popping cannot help the neck. That is what Gonstead and Diversified do. That kind of Chiropractic cannot help the spine to float like it is supposed to. The Activator adjusts nothing. A person in Oregon used it on my neck in three places. My precision Upper cervical spesific only chiropractor, Steven Duff, in Windsor California took a reading with a Tyron Infrared scanner. There were three red bars on my neck. The nerves in my neck were irritated with the Activator device. Steven Duff uses the Grostic technique, using his wrist. Several slow movements according to Spesific X rays. You are on your left or right side. Head is on a raised head piece, that is on one end of a low bench. That is a lot like NUCCA. Now is the time to be evaluated. An adjustment will not be given had you not need one.

Last edited:
Democrats have become shills for big Pharma. Pushing those needles.

The good news is, help is on the way!

1636037793562.png

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed democrat owned slaves and put the KKK out of business. ___ Author unknown

I don’t know if this is true, but I heard on one of the talk radio programs I listen to that MSNBC and another mainstream tv channel interfered with their audience hearing Winsome Sears’ victory speech.

Can anyone here confirm this? I was watching Fox News channel at the time and did hear her wonderful and patriotic message.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, Covid infected, disabled and criminal populations of other countries. So why is the Biden Administration engaging in this very act?

The good news is, help is on the way!

View attachment 560251

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed democrat owned slaves and put the KKK out of business. ___ Author unknown

Do you really want to hang out with this thing that performs fellatio on Chinese inventions?

Do you really want to hang out with this thing that performs fellatio on Chinese inventions?
Well, look what I found!

MSNBC, CNN Cuts Out Victory Speech Of 1st BLACK FEMALE ELECTED Statewide in VA

"Wow. WATCH what the racist Dems didin’t want you to see. Winsome is awesome. She is America. Her victory speech will bring a tear to your eye and pride to your American heart."

So, as it turns out MSNBC and CNN both censored Winsome Sears' victory speech.

JWK

The Chinese Communist Party is counting on America’s Fifth Column media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC.], and their Yellow Journalists, to delude the American people.

Your logic is lacking.

You're saying because people had the vaccine, and then died of the coronavirus, that the vaccine is bad.

If no one had had the vaccine, how many would have died? Probably more. Certainly not less.

So what's your point?
You don't know that----the vaccine like all drugs will have long term consequences. Interfering in nature's natural immunity by exposure with a untested faux vaccine could easily and looks to be already leading to the spread of the disease and infections with deaths. It's going to be a very bad winter and the media is already having trouble hiding vaccinated deaths.

You don't know that----the vaccine like all drugs will have long term consequences. Interfering in nature's natural immunity by exposure with a untested faux vaccine could easily and looks to be already leading to the spread of the disease and infections with deaths. It's going to be a very bad winter and the media is already having trouble hiding vaccinated deaths.

It doesn't matter whether I know it or not.

The simple fact is THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

So, until you come up with something of SUBSTANCE, we're left with nothing.

Forum List

Back