When Romney gets the nomination.....

OK, so it had to do with slave status, not color, because there were plenty of freed blacks as well. Glad we cleared up that your udnerstanding of the Constitution is wrong.
And I never argued slavery was right. I only challenged others to argue it was wrong. And no one could do it.

So the electoral college and carry permits are profoundly stupid? Is this on the Planet Marx you are speaking of?

I think it's the world where you realize most people are idiots and you don't want them walking around with guns settling arguments over who gets the last donut with lead.

Again, if you want to continue to obtuse about the slavery and race thing, not sure if there is much I can do for you.

(Oh, yeah, everyone whomped you on the whole "slavery is wrong" argument. Even Jake Snarkey.)

Some 36 states have "Shall issue" laws. I don't recall a single incident where someone got shot by a permit holder over a doughnut. I am sure you can find links.
When you invoke Jake Starkey and "whomped" in the same sentence and he is not the object you are a gross failure.
The fact is the Constitution does not mention color, does not call black people 3/5ths of white people. You failed in your assertion. I blame your public schooling.

Perry and Cain had it in their favor until their dumb comments.

Perry's illegals support and Cain's 3-3-3 crap for "certain" zip codes aka black voters.

and last you had McCain...
Before him Bush...

I think it's pretty telling that we'll never elect a "staunch" Conservative. :razz:

Rabbi was recently asking for a moral argument against slavery. So there you go...

Actually I would have taken any argument. No one could come up with one other than "You must be rayciss n shit."

but nobody actually argued that, guy.

They argued that one human being owning another is wrong. Always.

Did you just miss that part. Because I think six or seven people made the point.

Rabbi was recently asking for a moral argument against slavery. So there you go...

Actually I would have taken any argument. No one could come up with one other than "You must be rayciss n shit."

Is slavery wrong, yes or no?

I'm waiting for your brilliant argument to persuade me.
Keep in mind that slavery is not the aberration. Freedom is. People have enslaved one another from pre-history to even today. So you would have to explain why it is "wrong" or unnatural or something to enslave someone.
Bet you can't do it.

Keep in mind that slavery is not the aberration. Freedom is. People have enslaved one another from pre-history to even today. So you would have to explain why it is "wrong" or unnatural or something to enslave someone.
Bet you can't do it.

How about a pretty simple one.

You wouldn't want it done to you or anyone you care about.

Bet you can't do it.

That's a pretty solid logical test. They used to call it "the golden rule."

If you wouldn't want it done unto you (or a loved one) than it is morally offensive and wrong to do it (or even attempt to do it) unto others.

Slavery is Immoral and Unethical. Value for Value, We are Each Temples of The Living God, Rabbi.

Last edited:

Bet you can't do it.

Good ole Rabbi

Class act all the way

Bet you can't do it.

That's a pretty solid logical test. They used to call it "the golden rule."

If you wouldn't want it done unto you (or a loved one) than it is morally offensive and wrong to do it (or even attempt to do it) unto others.

Slavery is a Corruption of Principle.

Bet you can't do it.

Good ole Rabbi

Class act all the way

Oh stop it.

He's making a logical argument using an extreme example.

He's obviously not trying to convince anyone that slavery is a desirable thing.

Bet you can't do it.

So I will put you down as "No."

:thup:

Well done.

Bet you can't do it.

Good ole Rabbi

Class act all the way

Oh stop it.

He's making a logical argument using an extreme example.

He's obviously not trying to convince anyone that slavery is a desirable thing.

Why would you assume that about Rabbi?

He refused to answer that question in the past.

Forum List

Back