When Romney gets the nomination.....

I'm waiting for you to prove the proposition. It ought to be easy, right? You said so yourself yet in 10 posts or something you've failed every time. You simply sling ad homs at me and accuse me of stuff you cannot support.
Really you ought to think about giving up on this project, throw in the towel, say you're done and move on to something you can handle.

I'm just trying to figure out if you think slavery is good or bad.

And since you think my refusal to answer your question is a reflection of my ability to answer the question, I guess we can apply the same standard to you and assume that since you won't answer my question, we can assume that you support slavery as a moral institution.

So Rabbi, when did you decide slavery was a moral and just institution? Was it through religion? You political views? Personal experience? A bit of everything? We would be interested to know. And do you support lynching too?

Do you think that making a false assumption to argue against another is an effective tactic?
it's interesting that you keep defending the Rabbi.

I'm disgusted that you support slavery.

How often will you continue to post lies, dissemblences, and outright stupidities? As I said, just admit you cannot address the issue, your intellect is not up to the task of outlining something you claim is easy, and leave it at that. No use throwing unwarranted accusations around when the real problem here is you.

How often to continue to post lies, dissemblances and outright stupidities? As I said, just admit that you support slavery, your moral code is not up to the task, and leave it at that. No use throwing unwarranted accusations around when the real problem is you.

My moral code is not the issue here. If you have evidence I support slavery, post it or STFU.
The issue is your intellect, which is sadly lacking teh ability to carry out a task you previously defined as "easy."
And repeating my words back at me makes me think you might just be retarded.

I'm just trying to figure out if you think slavery is good or bad.

And since you think my refusal to answer your question is a reflection of my ability to answer the question, I guess we can apply the same standard to you and assume that since you won't answer my question, we can assume that you support slavery as a moral institution.

So Rabbi, when did you decide slavery was a moral and just institution? Was it through religion? You political views? Personal experience? A bit of everything? We would be interested to know. And do you support lynching too?

Do you think that making a false assumption to argue against another is an effective tactic?
it's interesting that you keep defending the Rabbi.
Because he's smart and understands what's going on. Unlike you and your butt buddy Toro.

How often will you continue to post lies, dissemblences, and outright stupidities? As I said, just admit you cannot address the issue, your intellect is not up to the task of outlining something you claim is easy, and leave it at that. No use throwing unwarranted accusations around when the real problem here is you.

How often to continue to post lies, dissemblances and outright stupidities? As I said, just admit that you support slavery, your moral code is not up to the task, and leave it at that. No use throwing unwarranted accusations around when the real problem is you.

My moral code is not the issue here. If you have evidence I support slavery, post it or STFU.
The issue is your intellect, which is sadly lacking teh ability to carry out a task you previously defined as "easy."

You're just not smart enough to understand what is happening. So I'll explain it to you. I'm turning your argument back onto you. But, of course, it flies over your head.

BTW, its amusing that you say I'm the problem. Hmm, let's see. What is more of a problem?

• Someone who won't say why slavery is bad, or
  • Some who won't say if slavery is bad.
Yeah, that's a toss-up.

lol

And I always thought it was only liberals who wallow in moral equivalency.

Actually you can't make the argument. I know this because you've had ample opportunity over several months in multiple threads and have failed every time. It comes down to "You must be rayciss n shit" with you. That isn't an argument.

Slavery is wrong because it imprisons human beings against their will, without just cause, and forces them against their will to work, also without just cause.

You mean like the draft?
"Just cause" is a relative concept.
But I appreciate you at lleast made a stab at an answer. That puts you head and shoulders over the Toro sock puppet who can't even do that.

No, I mean like rape. Is rape immoral?

Actually you can't make the argument. I know this because you've had ample opportunity over several months in multiple threads and have failed every time. It comes down to "You must be rayciss n shit" with you. That isn't an argument.

Slavery is wrong because it imprisons human beings against their will, without just cause, and forces them against their will to work, also without just cause.

You mean like the draft?
"Just cause" is a relative concept.But I appreciate you at lleast made a stab at an answer. That puts you head and shoulders over the Toro sock puppet who can't even do that.

All morality is a relative concept. If you reject the premise that there is no way to determine 'just cause', then, essentially,

you are amoral.

You're just not smart enough to understand what is happening. So I'll explain it to you. I'm turning your argument back onto you. But, of course, it flies over your head.

BTW, its amusing that you say I'm the problem. Hmm, let's see. What is more of a problem?

• Someone who won't say why slavery is bad, or
  • Some who won't say if slavery is bad.
Yeah, that's a toss-up.

lol

And I always thought it was only liberals who wallow in moral equivalency.

Since there is no argument I don't see what you could be turning back on me. You are merely parroting my remarks, with substitutions. That isn't an argument. A smart person would understand that.
You really are comical: something you claim is obvious and simple you cannot produce an argument for.
If it were obvious and simple you could easily do it.
If you can't do it, which is obvious since you have spent pages obfuscating, then either the argument is not simple and obvious or you are simply not very smart.
Which is it?

You mean like the draft?
"Just cause" is a relative concept.But I appreciate you at lleast made a stab at an answer. That puts you head and shoulders over the Toro sock puppet who can't even do that.

All morality is a relative concept. If you reject the premise that there is no way to determine 'just cause', then, essentially,

you are amoral.
I disagree that morality is relative but that is different from judging people in different times and places.

Forum List

Back