When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

The RW loons will immediately blame some make believe voter fraud. Then when that doesn't work, they will just look at this as another step in the "failed" affirmative action experiment. That having failed, then anyone who is not a Willard supporter will be called MF, Stupid, Communist, and any other terms the Willard supporters can come up with.

That’s pretty much it; they’ll cast blame everywhere but where it belongs.

The RW loons will immediately blame some make believe voter fraud. Then when that doesn't work, they will just look at this as another step in the "failed" affirmative action experiment. That having failed, then anyone who is not a Willard supporter will be called MF, Stupid, Communist, and any other terms the Willard supporters can come up with.

They'll react like little crybabies. Oh, the country won't survive another four years of Obama, the most marxist president, etc.

They'll react like little crybabies. Oh, the country won't survive another four years of Obama, the most marxist president, etc.

It's always helpful to look back four years:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/63161-is-the-american-experiment-over.html#post875226

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/63476-conceding-obama-wins.html#post880885

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/61352-how-can-anyone-hate-obama.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/61352-how-can-anyone-hate-obama-2.html#post844570

You're right.

317139_492760327412128_1388256981_n.jpg

Maybe I shouldn't have been so amazed - given the democraphics.

I just didnt think that Obama could gain a second term given the numbers of the crappy economy under 4 years on his watch.

Romney should have gone after him on Libya.

Let up after his win in the first debate and sort of coasted - to defeat.

It really is tough to unseat an incumbant for a second term - last incumbant to lose re-election was George HW Bush -and before that Jimmy Carter.

Still don't understand how a president like George HW Bush - with historic high job -performance ratings after the Gulf War in 1991 - could lose to I Didnt Inhale Draft Dodger in 1992.

Must have been more than the "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" gaffe.

Still don't understand how a president like George HW Bush - with historic high job -performance ratings after the Gulf War in 1991 - could lose to I Didnt Inhale Draft Dodger in 1992.

Must have been more than the "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" gaffe.

Its the economy, stupid

Maybe I shouldn't have been so amazed - given the democraphics.

I just didnt think that Obama could gain a second term given the numbers of the crappy economy under 4 years on his watch.

It really is tough to unseat an incumbant for a second term - last incumbant to lose re-election was George HW Bush -and before that Jimmy Carter.

It is more about trends of the economy than where are we now. Unemployment was trending downward, stock market was booming, GDP had stabilized. The economy was stagnant but not the "are you worse off than you were four years ago" the Republicans were trying to sell

Romney did go after him on Libya and got his head handed to him both times

Romney moved abruptly to the center in the first debate and caught Obama off guard. Romney had nowhere else to go after that

It really is tough to unseat an incumbant for a second term - last incumbant to lose re-election was George HW Bush -and before that Jimmy Carter

Your only accurate statement

Forum List

Back