When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

Well, only 46 days to go and already NaziCons are coming unglued. I suspect sales of guns, Prozac and Xanex will skyrocket.

I'm not a right winger, whatever the fuck that is, but I will be scared for this country. How will the left wingers feel when Obama lets them down yet again? I wondered how many felt disappointed when they didn't get gas put in their tank or their mortgages paid. Oh, well, at least they got free cell phones, illegals got a free pass and Obama has promised them much more.

Leftist like what's happening in Greece and Spain

2iqg57b.jpg.gif

:clap2:

Here go the leftist loons running around using whackjobs to try and make some obtuse point? It's like a never ending Circus Freak Show- LIBERALISM.

Here go the leftist loons running around using whackjobs to try and make some obtuse point? It's like a never ending Circus Freak Show- LIBERALISM.

Points are not obtuse, people are in refusing to understand, or in willfully misunderstanding them.

Points can be obscure....

Points are not obtuse, people are in refusing to understand, or in willfully misunderstanding them.

How "enlightening" you leftist believe yourselves to be.. Here's the leftist mindset in action^^

"Believe as I do or you're ignorant."

ROFL--

PS- Your philosophical babble is just that.

How "enlightening" you leftist believe yourselves to be.. Here's the leftist mindset in action^^

ROFL--

I'll cut to the chase. I think he's stupid.

ROFL--

You're really going to argue the definition of these words? :popcorn:

:

ROFL--

Eating popcorn while throwing out some perceived argument that wasn't mentioned?? LMAO Where did I argue any definition of ANY word???? Tell us O'Philosoper of the USMB

:

ROFL--

Eating popcorn while throwing out some perceived argument that wasn't mentioned?? LMAO Where did I argue any definition of ANY word???? Tell us O'Philosoper of the USMB

Squirm all you want. I merely pointed out where you misused the word, how you misused the word, how the word is actually used, and the word that more accurately reflected what you were so ineptly trying to imply.

When/if Obama wins the rightest will continue to act much like they have for the last four years.

When/if Mitt wins the leftests will coninue to act much like they did when Bush II was in office.

We all know this, really, do we not?

This thread's point was not to discuss what will happen and I think most of us know that, too.

This purpose of thread was like so many other threads started on this board.

It's purpose was to provide a place where extremist partisans can trade insults.

And per usual it succeeded marvelously.

All the usual suspects came in to cast aspirsions on the "enemy".

How is following the policies of the current president of France going to fix our problems? Our problem is partly in the fact that the rich don't want to invest in our country. They don't want to hire more expensive American workers while they can offshore. The unions for whatever you think about them are killing our countries ability to compete. This may sound sick, but economics isn't fair.

This is the realities of a world economy.

Forum List

Back