When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

You raise taxes on the rich they will offshore even more to make a profit.

You democrats aren't thinking this through if you think you're going to fuck these people over. They will just send the cost onto the consumer to make up for it. Hurting the poor and middle class.

When/if Obama wins the rightest will continue to act much like they have for the last four years.

When/if Mitt wins the leftests will coninue to act much like they did when Bush II was in office.

We all know this, really, do we not?

This thread's point was not to discuss what will happen and I think most of us know that, too.

This purpose of thread was like so many other threads started on this board.

It's purpose was to provide a place where extremist partisans can trade insults.

And per usual it succeeded marvelously.

All the usual suspects came in to cast aspirsions on the "enemy".

And who did you come in to cast aspersions on, Mr. Above it all?

Sketchbook-Face-the-Day-doubtful.jpg

Only a seriously sick individual thinks someone killing their family is a political baseball bat.

And your second link is of no relevance... since it does not say who fired the shot and what - if any - their political affiliation is.

Such lack of intellect around on this board these days. Sad to see but the lunatics appear to have taken over this particular asylum.

How is following the policies of the current president of France going to fix our problems? Our problem is partly in the fact that the rich don't want to invest in our country. They don't want to hire more expensive American workers while they can offshore. The unions for whatever you think about them are killing our countries ability to compete. This may sound sick, but economics isn't fair.

This is the realities of a world economy.

Would you prefer an America where Americans work in factories for a dollar an hour and thus 'compete'?

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

Joe can be a real ass sometimes.

Then why bother going out to vote.
He and that dopey broad next to him just did the best possible job of voter suppression
I have ever seen.They are forbidden from calling the results to a state before the polls close.Why is he calling the whole fucking election weeks before the vote in what appears to be a close election..
We have been putting up with his and that dopey broad that sits next to him for a year now.All of a sudden he can't wait a few weeks until the election...

What a douchebag.

When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

I don't know, but my guess it will involve hiding our hard-earned money from the IRS.

I would say I would leave to country, but then I'm already gone. I'll just watch the USA go third world from afar I guess.

I'm not leaving the country. I will help others leave though. I'll be busy helping small companies leave.

I would say I would leave to country, but then I'm already gone. I'll just watch the USA go third world from afar I guess.

I'm not leaving the country. I will help others leave though. I'll be busy helping small companies leave.

Until the climate changes to an administration that will just
get out of the way of businesses and allows them to "build that"....

I'll be helping small business, light manufacturing and investment out of the US.

Of course you will...because it's not about helping America...it's about "winning".

Help America? Do what? Go down obama's rabbit hole faster? It will be a matter of recognizing that America isn't America anymore, it's obamaland. It's a matter of helping people get out. The way people helped Jews escape Nazis and the way the underground railroad worked to get slaves out of the South. So far I haven't gotten started but I have seen a lot of interest. You'd be surprised to know how many nations are willing to give incentives to investors, even small investors. You would also be surprised to know how many small companies that employ as few as 15 people are interested in leaving. Of course a lot of these little enterprises are immigrants who will just go back to where they came from.

Only a seriously sick individual thinks someone killing their family is a political baseball bat.

And your second link is of no relevance... since it does not say who fired the shot and what - if any - their political affiliation is.

Such lack of intellect around on this board these days. Sad to see but the lunatics appear to have taken over this particular asylum.

The man who committed the murder-suicide identified his reasons as a "political baseball bat."

Yeah, democrats are pulling the trigger at Obama signs :slap:

I see YOU'RE still here :eusa_snooty:

How is following the policies of the current president of France going to fix our problems? Our problem is partly in the fact that the rich don't want to invest in our country. They don't want to hire more expensive American workers while they can offshore. The unions for whatever you think about them are killing our countries ability to compete. This may sound sick, but economics isn't fair.

This is the realities of a world economy.

Would you prefer an America where Americans work in factories for a dollar an hour and thus 'compete'?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haven't seen an answer to this yet.

If... if Obama wins... and that's a big IF... I will be very disappointed, to put it mildly.

The RW loons will immediately blame some make believe voter fraud. Then when that doesn't work, they will just look at this as another step in the "failed" affirmative action experiment. That having failed, then anyone who is not a Willard supporter will be called MF, Stupid, Communist, and any other terms the Willard supporters can come up with.

Forum List

Back