When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

the poor dears are afraid the right will act just like the OWS'ers if the Dear leader gets re-elected...how touching eh?

I'll tell you folks, it's the LEFT we better be worried about IF Obama doesn't get re-elected

Last edited:
I am a not a fan of false equivalencies.

I am a fan of accurately identifying the source of the gridlock and applying pressure in that direction.

I don't know if there's an answer in there, but that's fine. Let's try this: Let's say Obama wins, the House stays GOP, the Senate is 50/50. Please describe - and I'm talking real world here, not partisan rhetoric and attacks - how positive progress would be attained over the next four years, given the current political climate.

It is not partisan rhetoric to say that the GOP has not acted in good faith during Obama's term. Had they provided loyal opposition as they are supposed to, the current political climate would not be as toxic.

Your scenario is not one that is likely to promote positive results......unless we hold the dishonest players responsible in some way.

What I would not do is reward the dishonest players by giving them what they want most......the oval office. Would you?

Obama wins we get probably another 4 years of 8% unemployment, tremendous debt and more deficit spending and the media telling us what a great job Obama is doing.

The Democrat party will be happy that the country is moving in the direction they want, big government
lots of regulations,businesses crippled.

So it will be same old same old....

Thanks Obama

:eusa_doh:

Last edited:
I've heard some say they will leave the country and go to Canada or Spain, as if those countries are conservatiive bastions.

More likely, if Obama wins and Repubs keep the House, more of the same gridlock.

Economic progress will be further sabotaged to set the stage for 2016.

This two party system doesn't work anymore.
Holy crap, a moment of clarity and sanity for the thread, well done.
Neither party is going to have the votes to do things "its" way. Someone in DC is going to have to grow the fuck up and build consensus or we will keep sinking. All the narcissistic, absolutist partisan bullshit misses that point entirely..

I don't think anything is going to happen until we have written rules for Congress or, if you put it another way, until Congress gets it's act together since there is no mechanism to pressure Congress. Being in session for 1.5 to 2.0X their current bankers hours would be a good start.

Certainly, that won't happen during the Obama administration; there is too much hate in Congress for him.

Where have all the moderates gone?

We need some regulation. Remember sub prime mortgages and mortgage backed securities.

Remember the S&L crisis.

There will always be a new gimmick w/o "some" regulation.

Is global warming real? A conservative scientist who said no now says yes ... but it is too late now anyway. :clap2:

I for one am not waiting for the End Times and Rapture.

I want government that will recognize the long term problems before it is too late and tackle them, call it regulation or whatever.

deliverance.gif

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”
Just because joe scarborough said it doesn't mean it is going to happen. Rioting in the streets is something the idiots on the left do.

With record sales of guns, If President Obama wins re-election ... the Republicans are locked and loaded and ready!

I only lean to the right, but I will be like, thnk you God for not making Romney President.
There's no way in the world I would want to waste another 4 years trying to overturn
the National Healthcare verdict that took 4 years to become law.

Forum List

Back