When One Crosses The Democrats....

View attachment 343013

"Mere days before the Senate Judiciary Committee was scheduled to hear Christine Blasey Ford’s sexual-assault allegation against then–Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh last year, a woman named Deborah Ramirez came forward with her own accusation against Kavanaugh, claiming that he thrust his penis in her face at a dorm party when they were both students at Yale. "

Was she investigated?????

You'd think that people have to reach some resolution in this kind of thing.

Othewise, who knows what shows up ?

We can't keep doing this to people with impunity.

It’s not like she lied about a blowjob

That will get ya impeached !

You mean lying under oath about getting a blowjob.

As usual, you present the irrelevant part of the story.

You lie under oath, there is a penalty.

But you ignore that since you seem to think you are somehow influencing people with your shitty little one liners.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you for being such a cowardly asshole.

Clinton could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it

Oh wait.....
That would be Trump
Stay off Fifth Avenue, then, Snowflake.

But you ignore that since you seem to think you are somehow influencing people with your shitty little one liners.

Oh wait.....
That would be Trump
Stay off Fifth Avenue, then, Snowflake.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Did Ford testify under oath ?

Did Blasey Ford or Swetnick?

That's what I am asking ?

Seems like....if they did...there should be some kind of wrap up.

Ford, from what I can recall (pardon the pun) could not recall shit.

I think she should be investigated as well as her handlers. How could they bring that shit up with absolutely no story whatsoever.

Maybe she'll get convicted....and appeal to.....the SCOTUS....what great thing.

Lied about

• 1. Teaching someone to take lie detector test
New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph

• 2. A separate door in her house
Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door AccountFord testified, pushed her to say she wanted the door to alleviate symptoms of “claustrophobia” and “panic attacks" she still suffered from an attempted rape allegedly perpetrated by Kavanaugh in high school during the early 1980s.

"Is that the reason for the second door — front door -- is claustrophobia?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “Correct,” Ford replied.

Ford never specified when the renovation took place, leaving a possible impression that it and the therapy session happened around the same time.

But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.” Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door Account | RealClearInvestigations

3.Being afraid to fly, “…it was presented as a terror so overwhelming, so uncontrollable, as to prevent her from traveling by air under any circumstances. No – Professordoktor Ford, we were led to believe, would need to drive from Palo Alto to Washington to testify before the Senate Judicial Committee.

This claim fell apart in short order after it was revealed that Ford had lived for a year in Honolulu, a city effectively unreachable except by air, had vacationed in Tahiti and other areas of the Pacific, and regularly flew from California to the east coast to visit family. In light of all this, the “driving” claim became a running social media joke, with bogus reports of which was the last town she had driven through. “The Three Lies of Christine Blasey Ford

4. Blasey Ford allowed the public and the committee to believe that she was a psychologist in the full meaning of the term. She specifically told the committee that she was a “research psychologist”. She also made the claim on her university web site page, and in several other cases. The legacy media (for instance, theWashington Post and the Atlantic) dropped the “research’ part and repeatedly asserted that she was a licensed psychologist, with no request for a correction from the Blasey Ford camp.

In fact, she is no such thing. While she has done the course work, and was awarded a doctorate in the field, she still lacks certification. To qualify as a “psychologist” in the state of California (and every other state in the union), an individual must serve a one-year residency and pass several rigorous examinations. Blasey Ford has not done so. She is, ipso facto, not a psychologist. The Three Lies of Christine Blasey Ford

Where's the investigation, charges??????

....they are never satisfied until they destroy the individual who had such temerity.

"Prosecutors open probe into whether Biden accuser Tara Reade lied under oath
Prosecutors in Monterey County, California, have opened a probe into whether Tara Reade, the woman accusing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexual assault nearly two decades ago, lied under oath when testifying in recent trials focused on domestic violence, the district attorney's office said.

"We are investigating whether [she] gave false testimony under oath," Monterey County chief assistant district attorney Berkley Brannon said in a statement to ABC News. "

Did anyone see any prosecutors open investigations into Christine Blasey Ford , who clearly lied in several instances.?

Does the name Jeffrey Epstein, and the word 'arkancide' ring a bell?

Honestly, I blame Trump for letting the coup plotters walk away scot free.

But isn't this what we've learned to expect by watching decades of machinations by the Democrats Party???????
And what we see regularly are posts, for example by the liar-in-residence who posted earlier in defense of the corrupt party.

Did Ford testify under oath ?

Did Blasey Ford or Swetnick?

That's what I am asking ?

Seems like....if they did...there should be some kind of wrap up.

Ford, from what I can recall (pardon the pun) could not recall shit.

I think she should be investigated as well as her handlers. How could they bring that shit up with absolutely no story whatsoever.

Maybe she'll get convicted....and appeal to.....the SCOTUS....what great thing.

Lied about

• 1. Teaching someone to take lie detector test
New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph

• 2. A separate door in her house
Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door AccountFord testified, pushed her to say she wanted the door to alleviate symptoms of “claustrophobia” and “panic attacks" she still suffered from an attempted rape allegedly perpetrated by Kavanaugh in high school during the early 1980s.

"Is that the reason for the second door — front door -- is claustrophobia?” asked Sen. Dianne Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee. “Correct,” Ford replied.

Ford never specified when the renovation took place, leaving a possible impression that it and the therapy session happened around the same time.

But documents reveal the door was installed years before as part of an addition, and has been used by renters and even a marriage counseling business.” Renovation Records Undercut Ford's Exit-Door Account | RealClearInvestigations

3.Being afraid to fly, “…it was presented as a terror so overwhelming, so uncontrollable, as to prevent her from traveling by air under any circumstances. No – Professordoktor Ford, we were led to believe, would need to drive from Palo Alto to Washington to testify before the Senate Judicial Committee.

This claim fell apart in short order after it was revealed that Ford had lived for a year in Honolulu, a city effectively unreachable except by air, had vacationed in Tahiti and other areas of the Pacific, and regularly flew from California to the east coast to visit family. In light of all this, the “driving” claim became a running social media joke, with bogus reports of which was the last town she had driven through. “The Three Lies of Christine Blasey Ford

4. Blasey Ford allowed the public and the committee to believe that she was a psychologist in the full meaning of the term. She specifically told the committee that she was a “research psychologist”. She also made the claim on her university web site page, and in several other cases. The legacy media (for instance, theWashington Post and the Atlantic) dropped the “research’ part and repeatedly asserted that she was a licensed psychologist, with no request for a correction from the Blasey Ford camp.

In fact, she is no such thing. While she has done the course work, and was awarded a doctorate in the field, she still lacks certification. To qualify as a “psychologist” in the state of California (and every other state in the union), an individual must serve a one-year residency and pass several rigorous examinations. Blasey Ford has not done so. She is, ipso facto, not a psychologist. The Three Lies of Christine Blasey Ford

Where's the investigation, charges??????

Fuck yeah !

I think they should go get her ass and make her account.

Well, rw IS an idiot when it comes to anything political in nature. ASTOUNDINGLY idiotic, in fact. VERY sad, but QUITE preventable.

Wait.....you don't think he actually believes what he posts?

Individuals like that aren't restricted to truth, as we are.

....they are never satisfied until they destroy the individual who had such temerity.

Prosecutors in Monterey County, California, have opened a probe into whether Tara Reade, the woman accusing Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexual assault nearly two decades ago, lied under oath when testifying in recent trials focused on domestic violence, the district attorney's office said.

"We are investigating whether [she] gave false testimony under oath," Monterey County chief assistant district attorney Berkley Brannon said in a statement to ABC News. "

Did anyone see any prosecutors open investigations into Christine Blasey Ford , who clearly lied in several instances.?

Had the roles been reversed and Bush (properly) asked the FBI to investigate Born in Kenya Barack and Jihad Val Jarrett, the democrats would have already executed the entire Bush Administration for sedition

View attachment 343013

"Mere days before the Senate Judiciary Committee was scheduled to hear Christine Blasey Ford’s sexual-assault allegation against then–Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh last year, a woman named Deborah Ramirez came forward with her own accusation against Kavanaugh, claiming that he thrust his penis in her face at a dorm party when they were both students at Yale. "

For the Republicans, simply having Kavanaugh walk away from the lies is enough.

Not so for the blood-thirsty, low-lives on the other side.

View attachment 343013

Not so for the blood-thirsty, low-live on the other side.

But you can't let people pull this kind of stuff with impunity

Oh wait.....
That would be Trump

Vince Fosters last words, Hillary I have to talk to the FBI about Whitewater
Yep. Vince Foster, a name liberal lunatics would rather have you NOT bring up. His horrific tale is told in great detail in the Clinton Body Bag List, which can be found on Conservapedia.com. It's easiest to find if you type in "Clinton Body Bag List on Conservapedia.com" on the search engine of your choice. I first found about this list when I was doing research in October of 2016, on the two main presidential candidates that year. I had NO knowledge of the evil nature of the Clintons and their "gang" until I read this. It is a fascinating AND a bit frightening read. This is what convinced me to vote for Mr. Trump. Highly recommended if you want to find out the TRUTH behind the cover up of the nefarious doings of the evil ones.

Had the roles been reversed and Bush (properly) asked the FBI to investigate Born in Kenya Barack and Jihad Val Jarrett, the democrats would have already executed the entire Bush Administration for sedition

I get your drift, and like the cut of your jib.

Most Republicans seem happy to go along with this.

View attachment 343013

Not so for the blood-thirsty, low-live on the other side.

But you can't let people pull this kind of stuff with impunity

If only.

It's why I'm a pessimist.

Oh wait.....
That would be Trump

Yep. Vince Foster, a name liberal lunatics would rather have you NOT bring up. His horrific tale is told in great detail in the Clinton Body Bag List, which can be found on Conservapedia.com. It's easiest to find if you type in "Clinton Body Bag List on Conservapedia.com" on the search engine of your choice. I first found about this list when I was doing research in October of 2016, on the two main presidential candidates that year. I had NO knowledge of the evil nature of the Clintons and their "gang" until I read this. It is a fascinating AND a bit frightening read. This is what convinced me to vote for Mr. Trump. Highly recommended if you want to find out the TRUTH behind the cover up of the nefarious doings of the evil ones.

Thank you......informative.

It was more then that. Par payback for Watergate and a question of Clinton's integrity. he had the reputation before entering the White House then went on TV for forgiveness before the election with questions surrounding him. What he did in the White House proved he is/was a louse and a liar. Perot running got him elected. Twice. He was self destructing until the so called Repub revolution in 1994. He became more moderate after the first two years of lies with the influence of Hillary.

Well, rw IS an idiot when it comes to anything political in nature. ASTOUNDINGLY idiotic, in fact. VERY sad, but QUITE preventable.

Wait.....you don't think he actually believes what he posts?

Individuals like that aren't restricted to truth, as we are.
You're right. I truly believe rw CAN'T believe all the shit he posts time after time after time. The content of his posts are just incredibly stupid. He occasionally posts intelligent and insightful things on sports threads, so I believe he ISN'T dumb. I think he dumbs it WAY down on the political threads just to get a rise out of conservatives. It APPEARS to be just an act. But there's always the chance that he really IS that dumb when it comes to anything political. But I don't think so.

Oh wait.....
That would be Trump

Thank you......informative.
You're quite welcome. Please check it out, it's extremely eye-opening.

Forum List

Back