When is SCOTUS going to Federally outlaw abortion?

As we saw last year the court is bought and sold.

Well, give it some time. Let's set aside all the legislation in various states that are already being put forward by Republicans to make it harder or outlaw it altogether.
The SC isn't far behind. The conservative members need to agree on a strategy and then get cases to rule on.

Well, give it some time. Let's set aside all the legislation in various states that are already being put forward by Republicans to make it harder or outlaw it altogether.
The SC isn't far behind. The conservative members need to agree on a strategy and then get cases to rule on.

That is opining not fact. That is CNN dog whistle shit.

Biden banmed fracking and stopped the Keystone pipeline as soon as he took office.

What happened with the narrative that SCOTUS was going to make abortion illegal?

I did not say it....Liberals said it.

So when is it going to happen?

Right about the same time guns are outlawed.
No money for single parent children and abortions then. All of this will decrease 90%. But the we will argue the 10% left. We are destroying ourselves.

Biden banmed fracking and stopped the Keystone pipeline as soon as he took office.

What happened with the narrative that SCOTUS was going to make abortion illegal?

I did not say it....Liberals said it.

So when is it going to happen?

I did not say it. I'm a liberal. Again. You have an opinion piece.

Wasnt that the freak out from the left about Barrett? Women will lose all rights?

When is it going to happen?

Dems werent just lying sacks of dirt, were they?

Not going to happen.

Congress needs to end this absurd abortion controversy by banning partial birth and third trimester abortions, allow the rest. Then it is no longer a SCOTUS decision but a Congressional one.

But both political parties takes the extreme position, that is why it will NEVER be resolved, as an Independent I see that the compromise solution is the obvious way to go....., but those partisan extremists will fight doing the obvious, thus it will never get resolved.

Gee no wonder I am a Free Thinking independent........, I get to watch the stupid never ending infighting of America from the sidelines.

Right about the same time guns are outlawed.
No money for single parent children and abortions then. All of this will decrease 90%. But the we will argue the 10% left. We are destroying ourselves.

Taxpayers not paying for them doesn't ban squat.

Why do democrats force tax payer money out to help pay for abortions in the first place?

I guess for the same reason the GOP forced us to bail out the farmers Trump was bankrupting.

Wasnt that the freak out from the left about Barrett? Women will lose all rights?

It won't happen. They should kick it back to the individual states, per the tenth amendment.

Clarence Thomas can't do it alone.

The rest are like Chairman Xiden, they are Catholic and OK with the mass genocide of the unborn, or at least, that is how their church categorizes it.

All of their Catholic souls are bought and sold by the DNC.

It's Ok, they can go to confession and be Ok with God after.

Forum List

Back