Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I don't believe there's any doubt that Israel is going to invade Gaza, the question is -- When. They're smart to soften them up. Don't forget, Gaza has no electricity and no water. At least..... They didn't last I checked. Also, their fighters (I use the word advisedly since they're all cowards, IMO) are having to stay up at night and they're on 'alert' 24/7. That's got to be tiring them out.

I'm putting myself down for tomorrow night around 2:00AM their time. Any longer and the terrorists have more time to get ready.

No takers, huh?

I'm sticking with tomorrow night our time. It would be a wonderful slap in the face to pres Shit-For-Brains-Poopy-Pants and his disgusting toady, Blinken

Maybe the Israelis are waiting for the global Jihad strike that we supposedly got an Emergency Alert, and if that does not come, then they may wait for something else.

I am more concerned about Biden aiding and abetting Hamas... How many millions more is he planning to prop them up with?
That may be a reason that Israel hits them soon. And hard.

That, and I think Israel is sick and tired of Western hypocrites trying to tell them what to do.

Islam isn't just Israel's enemy, it is the enemy of all mankind. ANY nonbeliever is deserving of death, AFATC. And they ain't kidding.

Judaism is the foundation of Christianity and Islam. The first two Popes were Jewish. Christianity was just another branch of Judaism for a long, long time. But Islam hates them. Which, to me, illustrates their being unhinged. And not just a little bit.

Very.

My guess would be tonight and Biden address will go on right after it starts.

Forum List

Back