When I suggest that we need term limits the left ALWAYS says, thats taking the citizens right to vote away. Well riddle me this

I do understand my own bottom line, probably a lot better than you understand yours.

But being a retired senior Canadian, my bottom line looks a LOT different than yours.

I have single payer health care, which covers all medical expenses, with an annual copay of $100., and a guaranteed annual income for life - with increases tied to inflation. I also have a small home based crafting business, which provides me with additional income for travel and savings.

I worked hard all of my life, but I got fair wages and benefits for my work. Our economic structure rewards working Canadians, not their bosses. The system is based on your years of work. You need 40 years of work and contributions to qualify for a full pension. I know someone who pissed around on unemployment insurance and taking summers off all his life. His pension is 1/3 what mine is.

The USA has 995 billionaires among a population of 332 million people. Canada has 65 billionaires among a population of 38 million people. We don't have as many super wealthy people as you, because in Canada the top 20% only own 40% of nation's wealth, not 80% like the USA.

Canadians can get income support to go back to school and upgrade their skills. The can get support programs and access to business incubators, providing training and resources to people starting new businesses. Our tax dollars go to help all our people achieve their potential, not so some rich guy can ride a flying dick into space.

While the American middle class is shrinking, the Canadian middle class is one of the fastest growing in the world. Our wages and stagnated during the years Conservatives were in office, and Harper denied the 2008 recession even existed,

You notice you don't have thousands of Canadians sneaking across the border for the "freedom" of life in the USA. That's because Canadians have far more freedom than you do, and we know it.
You are fucking liar, I have associates in Montreal, Vancouver, Halifax, and Toronto, they pay .54 cents of every dollar made for taxes and the fucking medical coverage you claim to be so proud of. Those that are older or have older parents end up coming to the states for serious surgery as the waiting list is ridiculous. I would not live in fucking Canada for nothing as they treat their citizens like fucking cattle. That shit you mention is not free, they tax the hell out of you. NAZI Germany had more freedom than fucking Canada. Should some nation attack Canada, who defends you? we do, pussy motherfuckers!

You are fucking liar, I have associates in Montreal, Vancouver, Halifax, and Toronto, they pay .54 cents of every dollar made for taxes and the fucking medical coverage you claim to be so proud of. Those that are older or have older parents end up coming to the states for serious surgery as the waiting list is ridiculous. I would not live in fucking Canada for nothing as they treat their citizens like fucking cattle. That shit you mention is not free, they tax the hell out of you. NAZI Germany had more freedom than fucking Canada. Should some nation attack Canada, who defends you? we do, pussy motherfuckers!

I posted links to support what I posted. You have associates, paying 54% in taxes????? Our top tax rate is 33% fool:

If our health care system is so bad, why did we have the same percentage of patients surviving covid, but far fewer people getting sick, and subsequently dying. We had 1/3 of the disease and death of the USA. Our health care system was never overwhelmed, and 80% of our people are vaxxed.

Canadians live, on average, 83 years. We're #19 in the world for longevity. The USA is 79.74 years. More than 3 years less than Canadians. If your health care system is so good. Why aren't your people living longer???? And where are these old people who can afford surgery in the USA. Why would I pay $40,000 for a new knee, when I wait a few months and get on for free?

Why is your maternal mortality rate 30 women for every 100,000 live births? The rest of the first world is less than 10 deaths. And that rate is 50% higher last year than in 2019.

I come with facts, figures and links proving my claims. You brought proveable lies, unsupported claims, and bullshit. Last but not least:

I posted links to support what I posted. You have associates, paying 54% in taxes????? Our top tax rate is 33% fool:

If our health care system is so bad, why did we have the same percentage of patients surviving covid, but far fewer people getting sick, and subsequently dying. We had 1/3 of the disease and death of the USA. Our health care system was never overwhelmed, and 80% of our people are vaxxed.

Canadians live, on average, 83 years. We're #19 in the world for longevity. The USA is 79.74 years. More than 3 years less than Canadians. If your health care system is so good. Why aren't your people living longer???? And where are these old people who can afford surgery in the USA. Why would I pay $40,000 for a new knee, when I wait a few months and get on for free?

Why is your maternal mortality rate 30 women for every 100,000 live births? The rest of the first world is less than 10 deaths. And that rate is 50% higher last year than in 2019.

I come with facts, figures and links proving my claims. You brought proveable lies, unsupported claims, and bullshit. Last but not least:

your top rate for taxes, the medical is another 21% that fucking shit is not free dumbass motherfucker

Forum List

Back