When I become president women will be sluts!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
After I become president I will give women unlimited reproductive rights and encourage all the beautiful Republican to become the sluts they were meant to be?

li1bx.jpg

My Presidential hero has to be John F Kennedy, standing there in the Oval Office, dick up Marilyn Monroe's ass, looking out at the Washington Monument with his finger on the nuclear button telling the Russian's to get the fuck out of Cuba and thinking...

"You know, it doesn't get much better than this!"

I donā€™t get where this is a general discussion.

One would think in this day and age, women would have complete control over what happens with their own bodies. Itā€™s kind of crazy that people who claim to be libertarians want to tell women what they can and cannot do with regard to reproductive rights.

Itā€™s all very Handmaidā€™s Tale.

I donā€™t get where this is a general discussion.

One would think in this day and age, women would have complete control over what happens with their own bodies. Itā€™s kind of crazy that people who claim to be libertarians want to tell women what they can and cannot do with regard to reproductive rights.

Itā€™s all very Handmaidā€™s Tale.

It's "we're for smaller government.....

....but we want to tell you what drugs you can take, when you can walk across the road, who you can marry, but you can have a gun, have LOTS OF GUNS."

After I become president I will give women unlimited reproductive rights and encourage all the beautiful Republican to become the sluts they were meant to be?
Well judging by what's going on with Nikolas Cruz, I suspect your slutting of women will result in lots of fan mail and marriage proposals from some really fine women. Prolly some guys too.

Well judging by what's going on with Nikolas Cruz, I suspect your slutting of women will result in lots of fan mail and marriage proposals from some really fine women. Prolly some guys too.

And still will not get laid.

Frustrated, flaccid virgin troll thread.

Forum List

Back