Liberals turn into The Church Lady whenever they hear of the possibility of a Conservative doing something immoral

I hate asking such a mundane question,,

but whats your solution/choice??

That's a difficult question. No doubt.

We've let things get so out of control that I'm not sure anyone can fix it.

Recall, while we are argue the minutia Gingrich and Clinton as lousy as both were did at least get the budget somewhat in control.

If they had been decent people perhaps the mess we have today wouldn't be as big as it is. I believe the Impeachment (which was deserved) and 2000 election set us on a path over the cliff. Far too many bitter people intent on getting power now.

not much of what you liked,,,

opinions vary,,

How did that Obamacare replacement go? How much of the wall actually got built? Tell us about the new trade deal with China. How about the debt? That went well. (not).

Remember when Trump said he was going to round up a million illegals and then did absolutely nothing?

He did do a bang up job of calling people names on Twitter all night.

That's a difficult question. No doubt.

We've let things get so out of control that I'm not sure anyone can fix it.

Recall, while we are argue the minutia Gingrich and Clinton as lousy as both were did at least get the budget somewhat in control.

If they had been decent people perhaps the mess we have today wouldn't be as big as it is. I believe the Impeachment (which was deserved) and 2000 election set us on a path over the cliff. Far too many bitter people intent on getting power now.
nothing to disagree with there,,

that leaves me at why do those people that screwed it up and show no signs of stopping hate trump so much??

if nothing else trump woke the country up and showed where people stand,,

first step to solving a problem is knowing theres a problem,,

nothing to disagree with there,,

that leaves me at why do those people that screwed it up and show no signs of stopping hate trump so much??

That's phrased differently and I've addressed that. The two parties are only interested in power, not in solving our problems so both sides hate each other.

if nothing else trump woke the country up and showed where people stand,,

first step to solving a problem is knowing theres a problem,,

We had a debt problem. Trump made is worse. Etc.

That's phrased differently and I've addressed that. The two parties are only interested in power, not in solving our problems so both sides hate each other.

We had a debt problem. Trump made is worse. Etc.
Im gonna go ahead and say it,,

you have to love the way trump brought out the stupid in people,,

TDS is a sad but hilarious mental illness to watch,,

Im gonna go ahead and say it,,

you have to love the way trump brought out the stupid in people,,

TDS is a sad but hilarious mental illness to watch,,

Since you can't actually address anything I've said you resort to stupid insults. Just like Trump which does help one to understand things.

Since you can't actually address anything I've said you resort to stupid insults. Just like Trump which does help one to understand things.
I said theres nothing to disagree with,,

the bitter truth is things are going to need to hit rock bottom before they can be fixed,,

might as well have a good laugh on the way,,

biden is just deressing and theres not really any other choices so trump it is,,

hold on fellas wessa goin fo a ride,,

the bitter truth is things are going to need to hit rock bottom before they can be fixed,,

biden is just deressing and theres not really any other choices so trump it is,,

Republicans could have picked someone other than Trump but yeah, if you want to hit rock bottom ASAP, Trump is a good choice.

No you're not. Would you judge the neighbor who murdered the infant nextdoor?

Murdered an infant? Of course.

The problem is you really don't see the baby In the womb as a living HUMAN BEING

Odd, I've argued many, many, many times it is.

It's a scientific fact it's a life. The Supreme Court would look pretty silly denying a simple scientific fact.

I 100% agree it's a human life. I also agree that life is important after it leaves the womb also.

A human fetus is human life.

Abortion was a death penalty for Aryan women in Nazi Germany..Punishment for abortions was reduced in the face of pressure from the 1920s women’s rights movement — but not for long. In 1943, the Nazis introduced the death penalty for those performing abortions, making exceptions for cases they considered “racially unworthy,” said von Behren.
Right... No one should tell women they cannot commit murder

got it

so logical

What group is next to be considered for murder because someone finds the person "inconvenient"... Nazi Germany started with abortion, I have heard... and we all know where it led (not that that is the only reason to oppose it. There are many, many reasons but MURDER is #1)
Punishment for abortions was reduced in the face of pressure from the 1920s women’s rights movement — but not for long. In 1943, the Nazis introduced the death penalty for those performing abortions, making exceptions for cases they considered “racially unworthy,” said von Behren.

1000005026.jpg

No you're not. Would you judge the neighbor who murdered the infant nextdoor?

The problem is you really don't see the baby In the womb as a living HUMAN BEING
libs need to face the daunting, mysterious, Rubik's Cube-like question

If it is not alive, why does it grow?

that's a hard one for them

Abortion was a death penalty for Aryan women in Nazi Germany..Punishment for abortions was reduced in the face of pressure from the 1920s women’s rights movement — but not for long. In 1943, the Nazis introduced the death penalty for those performing abortions, making exceptions for cases they considered “racially unworthy,” said von Behren.

Punishment for abortions was reduced in the face of pressure from the 1920s women’s rights movement — but not for long. In 1943, the Nazis introduced the death penalty for those performing abortions, making exceptions for cases they considered “racially unworthy,” said von Behren.
this is not well worded

And God knows how much disinformation is there

But I have heard that Nazi Germany and their "final solution" began with abortion since only Aryans were considered the uber menschen

Forum List

Back