Liberals turn into The Church Lady whenever they hear of the possibility of a Conservative doing something immoral

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Yeh, it's amazing... these people sleep around (Fanni Willis, Bill Clinton...), think it's OK to talk CHILDREN into mutilating their bodies so as to become something they're naturally not (transgenderism)... and worst of all, believe in murdering helpless children in the womb, even up to the 9th month (and some say Even after birth! o_O)

But just let a Republican say some disrespectful thing about women in general (The Bush tape.. Trump)

and OMG OMG

1707517624875.png

Last edited:
I don't know enough about the Willis situation. I believe Clinton is/was a scum bag. I'm pro-life. I am not qualified to discuss the decisions of other people where it comes to their mental health.

Trump is also a scum bag.

I don't know enough about the Willis situation. I believe Clinton is/was a scum bag. I'm pro-life. I am not qualified to discuss the decisions of other people where it comes to their mental health.
Right... No one should tell women they cannot commit murder

got it

so logical

What group is next to be considered for murder because someone finds the person "inconvenient"... Nazi Germany started with abortion, I have heard... and we all know where it led (not that that is the only reason to oppose it. There are many, many reasons but MURDER is #1)

Right... No one should tell women they cannot commit murder

got it

so logical

What group is next to be considered for murder because someone finds the person "inconvenient"... Nazi Germany started with abortion, I have heard... and we all know where it led (not that that is the only reason to oppose it. There are many, many reasons but MURDER is #1)

Godwin.

I don't do well with incomplete sentences. So what does Godwin mean?

sheez... so inconsiderate to just type one damn word..
godwins law says something about bringing nazis into a discussion,,

it doesnt apply when you are saying something true about nazis,,
but the left likes saying it because they think it will divert their actions from their real context

godwins law says something about bringing nazis into a discussion,,

it doesnt apply when you are saying something true about nazis,,
but the left likes saying it because they think it will divert their actions from their real context
ha ha..

that one thing u said is hilarious

the left... "thinks"

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats always had the advantage because they made no claim to moral or family values. It leaves the GOP vulnerable to the left's never ending search for moral hypocrisy.

Democrats always had the advantage because they made no claim to moral or family values. It leaves the GOP vulnerable to the left's never ending search for moral hypocrisy.

What's hypocritical in understanding that Clinton and Trump are lousy excuses for a human being?

sadly it is one of their failings,,

the person in question here when asked a question will always flag it as "FAKE NEWS",,
how is a question fake news,,
and when u watchfake news there are many questions!

that never get answered--until u go to Fox or wherever

I'm not running for president. Neither Trump nor Clinton should have ever been anywhere near the White House.
from what I know about you, you cant be any worse at the job than what we've had over the last 50-80 yrs

beings that all those people hate trump to no end and theres got to be a reason for that,,

thats why I will vote for him next time,,

I'm not running for president. Neither Trump nor Clinton should have ever been anywhere near the White House.
Trump did a lot of good. Too bad u didn't hear about it... or understand what he did, but he was one of our greatest presidents

from what I know about you, you cant be any worse at the job than what we've had over the last 50-80 yrs

beings that all those people hate trump to no end and theres got to be a reason for that,,

I noted why. He is a lousy excuse for a human being.

thats why I will vote for him next time,,

And we will continue on the downward spiral we have been on now for years.

Forum List

Back