When evil can appear as good , or how evil can fool a good person.

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
The most effective tool that satan has and is using on the church and believers, is his ability to infiltrate the church and artfully fool believers with arcane distracted doctrines; you know, and do it in a manner that they think its coming from God; satan then, in effect ' has made himself be the leader of the church, because he can appear to be God. Notice then closely 2 Corinthians 11 ; 13-14 " And no marvel, for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light ( This means he can change his appearance AND his Morals , into things he rerally is not!") He can change his evil into good , and be a good angel as he deals with humans. This transformation is NOT a focus on how his real appearance looks like, because we can't see him anyway; so the transformation into light is HIS MORALS , his UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE, his way of LOOKING at GOD! And his purpose is to change your character , how you view the bible and God! And he does not care how evil it is to get you to think he is God, and to totally get your spiritual understanding all messed up!

Verse 14, " Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness! Okay now were talking about ministers. Pastors, evangelist ; Bishops! All the leaders of the church. The verse says its no great thing, but it IS a great thing! This means its EASY for these demons to do this; easy! They got ministers deceived in the thousands! And THAT is how satan quietly leads the churches of God.

This is serious. These evil beings can actually make themselves seem to be very good beings , as they seek to influence your mind. I have met people myself who I thought were really good people, but they turned out evil later ; and the harm they did was effective and deceitful , but I feel for it. Because I WANTED to believe they were good!

And that's one of the advantages that these demons have over well minded believers in God; we meet minister and go to church's that we WANT to be good! We WANT to believe that this spirit going around this place or person, is from God. Even the ministers and leaders themselves WANT to believe that their spirit is being moved by God. So in order for satan to commit and continue this great deception, actually leading a church or a person, he will continue, for all the years it requires, to maintain his ability to be a transforming experience in your life. And how satan will continue his leading of you depends;

On how he wants to use you in his mighty deceptions. He will actually help keep certain believers from being tempted by things he knows will weaken them; because he controls all the temptations. He may want a powerful leader that he has under his influence , to be kept away from scandals, temptations that would weaken him and his image; you know, bring the minister along in life just like God would. He has seen the real God do this, so he knows how to do it. He knows how to make a minister, or a believer, get twisted on the real meaning of things like salvation, Gods mercy and forgiveness, hell , the trinity , why God created all humans, What the Kingdom of God will really be like. He knows how to make the human mind think one thing that really is another thing.

The actual ongoing event of evil appearing as if it is good; is really a " Romance" , a power that wants to seduce you and make you think it loves you!

I searched for God and Satan, and never found either...

They are not to be found by humans right now , in my view. The devil does his thing best when the human is totally unaware of his workings,.

The most effective tool that satan has and is using on the church and believers, is his ability to infiltrate the church and artfully fool believers with arcane distracted doctrines; you know, and do it in a manner that they think its coming from God; satan then, in effect ' has made himself be the leader of the church, because he can appear to be God. Notice then closely 2 Corinthians 11 ; 13-14 " And no marvel, for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light ( This means he can change his appearance AND his Morals , into things he rerally is not!") He can change his evil into good , and be a good angel as he deals with humans. This transformation is NOT a focus on how his real appearance looks like, because we can't see him anyway; so the transformation into light is HIS MORALS , his UNDERSTANDING OF SCRIPTURE, his way of LOOKING at GOD! And his purpose is to change your character , how you view the bible and God! And he does not care how evil it is to get you to think he is God, and to totally get your spiritual understanding all messed up!

Verse 14, " Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the MINISTERS of righteousness! Okay now were talking about ministers. Pastors, evangelist ; Bishops! All the leaders of the church. The verse says its no great thing, but it IS a great thing! This means its EASY for these demons to do this; easy! They got ministers deceived in the thousands! And THAT is how satan quietly leads the churches of God.

This is serious. These evil beings can actually make themselves seem to be very good beings , as they seek to influence your mind. I have met people myself who I thought were really good people, but they turned out evil later ; and the harm they did was effective and deceitful , but I feel for it. Because I WANTED to believe they were good!

And that's one of the advantages that these demons have over well minded believers in God; we meet minister and go to church's that we WANT to be good! We WANT to believe that this spirit going around this place or person, is from God. Even the ministers and leaders themselves WANT to believe that their spirit is being moved by God. So in order for satan to commit and continue this great deception, actually leading a church or a person, he will continue, for all the years it requires, to maintain his ability to be a transforming experience in your life. And how satan will continue his leading of you depends;

On how he wants to use you in his mighty deceptions. He will actually help keep certain believers from being tempted by things he knows will weaken them; because he controls all the temptations. He may want a powerful leader that he has under his influence , to be kept away from scandals, temptations that would weaken him and his image; you know, bring the minister along in life just like God would. He has seen the real God do this, so he knows how to do it. He knows how to make a minister, or a believer, get twisted on the real meaning of things like salvation, Gods mercy and forgiveness, hell , the trinity , why God created all humans, What the Kingdom of God will really be like. He knows how to make the human mind think one thing that really is another thing.

The actual ongoing event of evil appearing as if it is good; is really a " Romance" , a power that wants to seduce you and make you think it loves you!

Ezekiel 28 says it all about the fallen son of perdition:
That he would be a CREATED IMAGE of a man (just as stories create a character).
That he'd fall to the pit
(acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19,Apostles creed)
by the hands of the sea(i.e.Rome) for claiming to be a god.
Would be an image called perfect (sinless)
DEEMED;
Christ (anointed)
Nazarene(cherub= guardian)
-Ezekiel 28:14-15

Until we saw the iniquities in that image.
One just has to be reading what it says not the propaganda the perfection label and affiliation pride induces.

Deuteronomy\Devarim: 30:19 I call heaven
and earth to witness against you this
day,That I have set before you life and
death, the blessing and the curse;Therefore
choose life, that you may live, you and your
children.
Yet the fallen character and it's church teaches paradise in the curse of death opposite the creators creation of life.
The Church teaches the curse when
they say:"solution for mankind's dilemma
lies in suffering, and through the portals of
death" "Suffering Is Also God's
Gift” - Pope John Paul II Angelus, October
13, 1996, Gemelli Hospital.
So why do people chose the Curse?
Cause they listened to false prophets(bad messengers) teaching death as their salvation.

Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death:
-one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Let's review the false claim of the
love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

"this is serious."

No, actually it's not.

What it really is?

Flat out silly.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The power that has you thinking this is silly, is most impressive to me. The way it can hide itself ; mask itself, and not be seen, is serious in my view. It can seriously rock the human consciousness , and just leave us lost and turned out.

That's just another reason we NEED God! But not the plastic Christian god.

DEEMED;
Christ (anointed)

One just has to be reading what it says not the propaganda the perfection label and affiliation pride induces.

children.
Yet the fallen character and it's church teaches paradise in the curse of death opposite the creators creation of life.
Cause they listened to false prophets(bad messengers) teaching death as their salvation.

Death worship:Colossians 2:12] and you were buried with him in baptism Romans 6:4 We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death in John 18:33-37 :his kingdom is not of the earth The mystery is you've been worshiping death and the gate keeper of death.
John 10 :9 {Jesus speaking} I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. But his kingdom was not of this earth it was in death so he claims to be the gate keeper of Hades. Thus the whole world is deceived.
Rev 9:1 the fallen star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. remember Jesus is the one admitting to having this Key to the abyss in Revelation 1:18 He’s also always saying salvation is in death and we see his proud proclaimation of being the gate keeper of death:
-one coming to destroy not bring peace:(Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword [an Aramaic idiom meaning division]. For I have come to set a man against his father and a daughter against her mother and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me [worship death as he did] is not worthy of me. He who is concerned about his life shall lose it; and he who loses his life for my sake shall find it. Whoever receives you, receives me; and whoever receives me receives him who sent me."
Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

love of Jesus.
Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

I really have no idea what your talking about. And I totally disagree that Jesus hated people. He hated the things people did , not the people themselves.

DEEMED;
Christ (anointed)

children.

love of Jesus.

I really have no idea what your talking about. And I totally disagree that Jesus hated people. He hated the things people did , not the people themselves.

Because people can do evil things and make them appear to be holy. Whole churches can be deceived by the mouth of one man. Such as Oral Roberts.

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

This minister had the nerve to tell his members that if they did not give him 8 million dollars in 3 months , that God would kill him! They gave him 9 million. And they believed that God wanted them to do it. The prosperity ministry has gone nuts! And its sweeping the minds of the church like they are mindless sheep.

I searched for God and Satan, and never found either...

They are not to be found by humans right now , in my view. The devil does his thing best when the human is totally unaware of his workings,.
I do not seek them in the physical realm..

What many people are led to believe is Satan, a disembodied entity that tries to possess people, in actuality, is merely their own thoughts, rational thoughts and questions that arise within their own mind whenever a real demon or devil or any talking serpent wearing religious clothing that matches perfectly the description of the mythological creature in the fairy tale tries to plant in their mind a soul defiling and life contaminating belief that defies the law of God and contradicts logic and revealed truths about reality.

Satan is only invisible if you cant see what is right in front of your eyes when another person tries to get you on your knees, lift your skirt, and willingly surrender the purity of your mind to be defiled and contaminated by a lie.

People who have been deceived to believe that Satan is of some invisible spiritual realm are convinced to believe this because to them the enemy of their faith is as real as their own private thoughts and doubts that relentlessly surface from the subconscious, seemingly out of nowhere, and disrupt their delusions making the promise of peace for perpetuating any false belief impossible to attain.

Last edited:
The kind of evil that is like candy , it is attractive to everyone,. Everyone " Wants" to sample it. This is one reason why we have " Unbelievers" in God; or Atheist. Its also the kind of evil that would seek to stop people from believing in God. Blind them so much , that they cannot see the glory in Christ.

"this is serious."

No, actually it's not.

What it really is?

Flat out silly.

The power that has you thinking this is silly, is most impressive to me. The way it can hide itself ; mask itself, and not be seen, is serious in my view. It can seriously rock the human consciousness , and just leave us lost and turned out.

I might not agree with Luddly often, but he does have a working brain and much more common sense than you do.

The Christian God is the real God we need. No plastic needed.

"this is serious."

No, actually it's not.

What it really is?

Flat out silly.

I might not agree with Luddly often, but he does have a working brain and much more common sense than you do.

The Christian God is the real God we need. No plastic needed.

I hold no need to insult you. Welcome to thread.

The Christian perception of God is seriously warped , in my view. But the God they try to worship , is the real God. Christianity is a church of God in deception ; they simply have fallen and just cannot see their true condition. This is part of the art of evil appearing to be good. An whole group of humans who think they represent God , it seems like they do to the world, but underneath the plastic surface, is a group just as deceived as a rock. Totally blind to their spiritual condition!

Its stunning really. Truly incredible!

Well it certainly can get warped and hypocrisy within the churches etc... is something not to be swept under any rug.
Your opinions, your choice
Carry on.

Well it certainly can get warped and hypocrisy within the churches etc... is something not to be swept under any rug.
Your opinions, your choice
Carry on.

No, its not my opinion , its the printed revealed opinion of Jesus Christ.

Notice his opinion of his churches; and this is Jesus speaking , not some dude you met on the internet;

Rev. 2:4 , " I have something Against you , you lost your first love." Jesus speaking to HIS church at Ephesus. A stunning critic from Jesus toward the church of God; they did not even have love for some important things.

Now Jesus describes HIS Church at Pergamos; Rev. 2:15 " You have those that hold to the doctrine of the Nicolaitans which things I HATE! Here we have members of the church of God , holding to false doctrines and doing things that Jesus says he Hates! Good grief; stunning!

And this thing continues in other churches of God. In Rev. 2:20 Jesus has things against his church at Thyatira, and in Rev. 3: 14-22 Jesus has serious things against what really is the last church of his church on earth that are all screwed up , Laodicea. This is the final apostasy of the church of God. And its a prosperity ministry style church. Notice verse 17, these jokers are all mixed up in the head about money and goods and needs. Their ministers are leading them down that prosperity path- full throttle!"

But let me show you something horrible. Now this IS a church of God, remember that - all these Churches in Revelations are God's churches. Laodicea- its a name that really represents an era - a time , a phase. And here in chapter 3 , its the last times. Notice Jesus " Position" in Rev. 3:20, " Behold, I stand at the door and knock!" Look at that. Jesus is standing on the " Outside" of HIS church ; trying to get in, but they can't HEAR him, they can't see him, because they really don't know him. The Spirit is on the outside of a church of God.

So sweetie, these are not my opinions.

Each has its specific issues in Biblical times and today. I agree with that.
Since you seem to be outside of all these problems...what do you suggest

4:1–3 do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.

Some are being led by the Holy Spirit or... by some other spirit.
Is the person really of God and indwelt by the Spirit , or is the person of the world and misled by the spirit of this age?

4:1–3 do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are of God; for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already.

Is the person really of God and indwelt by the Spirit , or is the person of the world and misled by the spirit of this age?

Oh no no no, I am not speaking as if I am " Outside" of problems, I am guilty of sin for sure. I speak only for myself , I am not a prophet, nor do I claim to be a leader of God; I am a sinner in search of his creator, I have not progressed beyond that. That said, you asked for my suggestion; I assume you mean how do we handle these scriptures, and the problems in the church and even life itself.

In my view, we should always look into this bible and ask God to inspire your consciousness , help you understand and " See" the truth in it. Secondly I think one should always communicate to God, always talk to him; always ; meaning every day. Talk to him, even if you think he is not listening. Who knows, at times he may not listen. At times he may. But he loves us all so much, so in my view, our prayers mean a lot to him. He wants us to go through what ever problems you are having. You problems are pre designed situational things that God ordained that you experience. WE cannot escape them until God releases us from them. Some how God is getting things out of our experiences, that he will mold into our eternal benefit.

Also when dealing with other people, or " Spirits", then you : Try the spirit by the spirit". That means whatever amount of Spirit is in you, that is your " Radar" , you have to " Sense things at how they are affecting your spirit. If your radar does not like something, or something seems wrong, well then it may be. How do we use our spirit to help us " Discern?" Well look for love, peace in the person; joy; kindness, are they kind. Do they seem like a " Good" person.

These things are the fruits of the spirit in Gal. 5:22-23. Whenever you try a spirit, use the fruits of the spirit.

Also when dealing with other people, or " Spirits", then you : Try the spirit by the spirit". That means whatever amount of Spirit is in you, that is your " Radar" , you have to " Sense things at how they are affecting your spirit. If your radar does not like something, or something seems wrong, well then it may be. How do we use our spirit to help us " Discern?" Well look for love, peace in the person; joy; kindness, are they kind. Do they seem like a " Good" person.

These things are the fruits of the spirit in Gal. 5:22-23. Whenever you try a spirit, use the fruits of the spirit.

True...love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, faithfulness, goodness, self control.
The holy spirit is also called a "counselor" & works (convicts) through our conscience ...makes us aware of the sin in our lives.
Its different than justifying your actions and claiming "my conscience told me"

John 3:3 Truly, Truly I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God".

Luke 6:38 Give and it will be given to you. Good measure. pressed down, shaken together, running over will be put into your lap, For with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you".

Forum List

Back