Interesting question...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Came across an interesting question/challenge, today:

Describe the difference between God (of the Christians), and Allah. Note, the question isn't about the difference between Islam, and Christianity, but rather the difference between the God that each worships.

God our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are the only true and living God. All other Gods are false gods. That is the main difference.

The muslim god wipes his ass with an uneven number of rocks. I don't know what the Christian god wipes his ass with.

God our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost are the only true and living God. All other Gods are false gods. That is the main difference.
Well, that's an adorable canned response. Muslim's insist the same thing. You are spewing doctrine. I specifically stated I wasn't looking for doctrinal differences. Rather I am looking for the difference in the nature of each deity.

Came across an interesting question/challenge, today:

Describe the difference between God (of the Christians), and Allah. Note, the question isn't about the difference between Islam, and Christianity, but rather the difference between the God that each worships.
That's simple, how each views the Jews.

Well, that's an adorable canned response. Muslim's insist the same thing. You are spewing doctrine. I specifically stated I wasn't looking for doctrinal differences. Rather I am looking for the difference in the nature of each deity.

Love.

From what I have gathered, allah does not love everyone as where the Christian God does.

Of course, God came down as flesh in the form of Jesus Christ to die for our sins. He came to serve us and then die for us.

Conversely, allah switched some poor soul to die in place of Jesus because allah never lets his warriors die like that. Instead, they conquer with the sword and prevail every time.

Allah is a war god.

Love.

From what I have gathered, allah does not love everyone as where the Christian God does.

Of course, God came down as flesh in the form of Jesus Christ to die for our sins. He came to serve us and then die for us.

Conversely, allah switched some poor soul to die in place of Jesus because allah never lets his warriors die like that. Instead, they conquer with the sword and prevail every time.

Allah is a war god.
Okay. Would you agree that the God of the New Testament is the same God as the God of the Old Testament? Because if you would agree with that statement, then the God of Christianity is a war god. He repeatedly commanded the Israelites to go and decimate entire nations in his name. It's interesting that the Christian God stopped being a war god, and became a "God of Love" right about the same tine that the Israelites met an army that repeatedly, and easily kicked their ass, and occupied them in their own lands.

Love.

Allah is a war god.
Okay. Would you agree that the God of the New Testament is the same God as the God of the Old Testament? Because if you would agree with that statement, then the God of Christianity is a war god. He repeatedly commanded the Israelites to go and decimate entire nations in his name. It's interesting that the Christian God stopped being a war god, and became a "God of Love" right about the same tine that the Israelites met an army that repeatedly, and easily kicked their ass, and occupied them in their own lands.
Not so. The Israelites had been overrun and dispersed hundreds of years before, by Babylon. They were back in their land, but not much of a military power for quite some time before the NT.

Love.

Allah is a war god.
Not so. The Israelites had been overrun and dispersed hundreds of years before, by Babylon. They were back in their land, but not much of a military power for quite some time before the NT.
And God was noticeably silent during all of that time. When he finally made a come-back, it was with an entirely revamped image, and now, suddenly, he was the "God of Love" who was "sacrificing his own son" to save us all from what God is going to do to us if we don't let his son save us. But, if you want us to forget that the Christian God made his original appearance as a war God, then Christians should probably have not included the Old Testament in their religious book.

Love.

Allah is a war god.
And God was noticeably silent during all of that time. When he finally made a come-back, it was with an entirely revamped image, and now, suddenly, he was the "God of Love" who was "sacrificing his own son" to save us all from what God is going to do to us if we don't let his son save us. But, if you want us to forget that the Christian God made his original appearance as a war God, then Christians should probably have not included the Old Testament in their religious book.
He wasn't silent, as the history of that time was laid out before hand in the book of Daniel. But I don't expect you to understand what you don't know.

Love.

Allah is a war god.
He wasn't silent, as the history of that time was laid out before hand in the book of Daniel. But I don't expect you to understand what you don't know.
What you are describing is not even a little like the direct contact that God allegedly had with his people prior to Israel coming across armies that were technologically more advanced then them, and could kick their asses. You are describing the 400 year period between the last book of the Old Testament, and the alleged birth of Jesus. During that 400 year period, God had dick to say, unlike the previous 4,000 years, during which he, apparently, was so lonely that he couldn't help talking to anyone who would listen.

I notice you still have not denied that the Christian God made his entrance as a God of War.

The muslim god wipes his ass with an uneven number of rocks. I don't know what the Christian god wipes his ass with.

Atheists. He wipes his ass with atheists.

The muslim god puts one pant and one sock then the next pant leg and sock on. Weird. The Chrstian god puts the pants all the way on the the socks after. He's normal.

Love.

Allah is a war god.

The issue in the Bible is how to handle sin. In the OT, wicked people were killed. In the NT Christ came to deliver people from sin though his own power of overcoming sin in the world for us.

We see this illustration with the woman caught in adultery. They were going to stone her under Mosaic law but Christ asked them, he that is without sin, cast the first stone, and they all left her alone. Christ then delivered her from the sinfulness that enslaved her, thus destroying the sin without destroying the person.

It is known as a better covenant, a thing called grace.

This is the main difference between Christ and Allah. Allah merely returned the Bible back to the OT.

Love.

Allah is a war god.

The issue in the Bible is how to handle sin. In the OT, wicked people were killed. In the NT Christ came to deliver people from sin though his own power of overcoming sin in the world for us.

We see this illustration with the woman caught in adultery. They were going to stone her under Mosaic law but Christ asked them, he that is without sin, cast the first stone, and they all left her alone. Christ then delivered her from the sinfulness that enslaved her, thus destroying the sin without destroying the person.

It is known as a better covenant, a thing called grace.

This is the main difference between Christ and Allah. Allah merely returned the Bible back to the OT.
I didn't ask for the difference between Christ and Allah. Christ is not the Godhead. That would be Jehovah, who is traced from beginning to end of the Bible. And, again, it is interesting that this "new covenant" only came around after the Jewish God of War encountered an enemy that the Jews couldn't beat down.

The Christian God is fro. The House of Isaac and the Muslim God is from the House of Ishmael.

What is the main difference?

Not a damn thing because that God is Anu ( Summarian God ) or Chaos ( Greek Titan ).

They're all the same God!

The Christian God is fro. The House of Isaac and the Muslim God is from the House of Ishmael.

Not a damn thing because that God is Anu ( Summarian God ) or Chaos ( Greek Titan ).

Is Juju the same god?

Juju is a spiritual belief system incorporating objects, such as amulets, and spells used in religious practice, as part of witchcraft in West Africa. The term has been applied to traditional West African religions.

The term "juju" and the practices associated with it, traveled to the Americas from West Africa with the influx of slaves via the Atlantic slave trade and still survives in some areas, particularly among the various groups of Maroons, who have preserved their African traditions.

Is Juju the same god?

Juju is a spiritual belief system incorporating objects, such as amulets, and spells used in religious practice, as part of witchcraft in West Africa. The term has been applied to traditional West African religions.

The term "juju" and the practices associated with it, traveled to the Americas from West Africa with the influx of slaves via the Atlantic slave trade and still survives in some areas, particularly among the various groups of Maroons, who have preserved their African traditions.

For me no.

An or Anu is the old Summarian God that I believe is the same God Muslims and Christians worship and I believe is the Titan Chaos.

I know most will disagree and so be it.

Forum List

Back