When do youn expect to see a clear GOP 2016 frontrunner emerge?

If the far right candidates area as few as they will be in Congress after this fall;s election, either Jeb or Chris will emerge quickly as the front runner.

Well, the Republicans have changed their primary system for 2016. It's more top-loaded so that the winner is decided earlier and Cleveland, which will host the RNC in 2016, will begin either June 28 or July 18. Reince Priebus wants the June date so that the nominee can go on the attack early.

If Jeb Bush gets in the race, he'll be the frontrunner and he'll swipe huge victories so early that it will be impossible for anyone to catch up to him.

If he and Christie don't run, I really can't imagine who the Republicans will go with between Paul, Perry, Cruz, Ryan, Santorum, Walker or Rubio, who seem like the usual suspects for 2016.

Not for another year, at least.

Early "frontrunners" tend not to mean shit, when it comes down to it anyway. We won't have an actual "frontrunner" until the primary season starts.

I just hope it's not some dumbass t-partier or neo-confederate.

PLEASE let it be someone who I can seriously consider!

I keep hearing that Mitt is waiting for Jeb to decide.

Seriously?
No chance. The family is or has moved to Utah permanently, and he is waiting for a call to the General Authorities of the LDS Church. He will never run again for anything.

Well, the Republicans have changed their primary system for 2016. It's more top-loaded so that the winner is decided earlier and Cleveland, which will host the RNC in 2016, will begin either June 28 or July 18. Reince Priebus wants the June date so that the nominee can go on the attack early.

If Jeb Bush gets in the race, he'll be the frontrunner and he'll swipe huge victories so early that it will be impossible for anyone to catch up to him.

If he and Christie don't run, I really can't imagine who the Republicans will go with between Paul, Perry, Cruz, Ryan, Santorum, Walker or Rubio, who seem like the usual suspects for 2016.
I don't think any of them will be.We will see someone not as well known.It worked for the Dems,it just might go that way for the Repubs.

Forum List

Back