When do you predict the D-day on the US?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
WW3 is already in full effect with the US/Israel as the main aggressor. When do you predict the secret attack on the US will take place? I don't see mass landings like in at the end of WW2, but I do see mass bombings of US military bases, plane carriers etc. there is no need for many foot soldiers, since hardly anyone in America will resist the invasion - they already have a president named after two of their so called "adversaries" Hussein and Osama. they allow banks that repossess homes from tens of millions of their own families to be bailed out by their government. People here are not nearly the same as in Germany - all that will need to be done is defeat their military and announce on fox news/MSNBC that they actually won and explain the new rules to them - fight over.

Last edited:
World War 3 hasn't started. Though we are probably closer than almost we've been since the early sixties.

The days of large continental conflicts are over, bad for business.

I agree. I am not sure why all the military posturing. I can see someone like Iran being a pain in the side but I just don't see a world war with the super powers.

I agree. I am not sure why all the military posturing. I can see someone like Iran being a pain in the side but I just don't see a world war with the super powers.

Military posturing is good for the military contractor business and it gets nationalist types really pumped up.

Forum List

Back