Russian Bombers turned Back off California Coast- Total Disrespect for Obama

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Don't need to look much further than this. No other POTUS in history has been slighted by the Russians to the extent Obama has. Take a look at what is a result of Obama's failed foreign policy. Once a foe shows weakness the door is open for continued pressure. That is what we are seeing. With Obama's green light, terrorist are massing and organizing.

From an article this morning

-------------------------------------------

Retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, a former Alaska commander for the North American Aerospace Defense Command, said he does not remember a case of Russian strategic bombers coming that close to the U.S. coast.

“Again we see the Obama administration through their covert—but overt to Mr. Putin—unilateral disarmament, inviting adventurism by the Russians,” McInerney said in an email.

“At the height of the Cold War I do not remember them getting this close. Mr. Putin had to approve this mission and he is just showing his personal contempt for President Obama right after meeting him in Normandy less than a week ago,” McInerney said.

McInerney said no American president has been treated with such disrespect in U.S. history.

“A sad day indeed and at the same time Mosul and Tikrit [Iraq] fall to radical Islamists after the Obama administration’s failed Iraq policy,” he added. “He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory yet again.”

Norad Admits F-22 Fighter Jets Intercepted 4 Russian Bombers 50 Miles Off California Coast | Zero Hedge

Obama is going to cause a war with Russia or a serious confrontation for the next President in order to show Putin that Obama may have been weak and incompetent but America isn't.

Democrats screwed the pooch on this presidential choice. We can't let them choose ever again.

Obama is going to cause a war with Russia or a serious confrontation for the next President in order to show Putin that Obama may have been weak and incompetent but America isn't.

Democrats screwed the pooch on this presidential choice. We can't let them choose ever again.

I agree. The world, not to mention our country, is about as jacked up as I ever remember.. All on Obama's watch. Or lack of watch that is

-Geaux

I wouldn't be surprised if we are at war with Russia in the next few years. I would hope that even Obama could manage enough competency to avoid that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are at war with Russia in the next few years. I would hope that even Obama could manage enough competency to avoid that.

We may be in luck.. Obama is very good at avoiding things like Benghazi, NSA, IRS, terrorist pardon, Fast & Furious, Syria, et al

-Geaux

No other President has been slighted?

What about the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Good thing we have a Nobel Peace Prize POTUS. His influence has been paramount in the successes in the Middle East.

Job well done

-Geaux

When I was a kid in the sixties, we used to have to practice those duck and cover drills.

I think all right wing whack job kids should have to practice those same drills at least 12 hours a day.

With two parts (duck and cover) I figure it will take right wingers kids about 12 hours a day to get the idea.

How about you Go? You smart enough to figure out the "duck and cover" drills?

The end is near you know. LMAO.

Sraw man..

The OP is about bomber runs on the CA coast and Alaska. Not setting up missiles in Cuba. But you bring up a fine point to point out that JFK had the gumption to do what Obama lacks the nads to do.

Obama would of let them have Cuba.

-Geaux

Last edited:
When I was a kid in the sixties, we used to have to practice those duck and cover drills.

I think all right wing whack job kids should have to practice those same drills at least 12 hours a day.

With two parts (duck and cover) I figure it will take right wingers kids about 12 hours a day to get the idea.

How about you Go? You smart enough to figure out the "duck and cover" drills?

The end is near you know. LMAO.

Yea, duck and cover was an excellent opportunity to flick boogers up under our desk :2up:

-Geaux

Sraw man..

The OP is about bomber runs on the CA coast and Alaska. Not setting up missiles in Cuba. But you bring up a fine point to point out that JFK had the gumption to do what Obama lacks the nads to do.

-Geaux

Obama sent US bombers to Europe & imposed sanctions on Russia. Putin is throwing a tantrum.

Sraw man..

-Geaux

Obama sent US bombers to Europe & imposed sanctions on Russia. Putin is throwing a tantrum.

Ohhhh. Sanctions.. LMAO

-Geaux

Bush would have read "My Pet Goat" & let them hit the USA.

Air Force jets scrambled as Russian bombers fly toward U.S. coast

"The planes were picked up on radar as they approached the U.S. air defense zone near the western Aleutian islands. Two U.S. Air Force F-22 jets were scrambled and interception the bombers over the Aleutians.

Two the planes turned around while the remaining pair flew southeast into the U.S. northern air defense zone off the coast of northern California. Two U.S. F-15 jets were then deployed and intercepted the bombers. The Russian planes then turned around and headed west."

Forum List

Back