When did you expect to lose your virginity or when did you lost it?

I was 13 when I decided to take my first lover. He was twice my age and not at all interested. He was an outlaw biker and I wanted on the back of that bike. I finally aggravated him enough to teach me a lesson I would never forget. We were together for the next five years and two of my marriages.
What? Together for five years and two marriages...???
Does that not make sense? I married twice. Once at 15 and again at 16. I kept my lover until I was 18. Then events conspired to break us apart. We never married. It's not rocket science.
LOL. Wow. That’s wild.

I was 13 when I decided to take my first lover. He was twice my age and not at all interested. He was an outlaw biker and I wanted on the back of that bike. I finally aggravated him enough to teach me a lesson I would never forget. We were together for the next five years and two of my marriages.
What? Together for five years and two marriages...???
Does that not make sense? I married twice. Once at 15 and again at 16. I kept my lover until I was 18. Then events conspired to break us apart. We never married. It's not rocket science.
LOL. Wow. That’s wild.
Only because my lover didn't want to get married and I needed the cover. I was married to my second husband for 14 years so it wasn't a total loss.

14 she was 19. Going up Bent mountain on a 10 speed (me). She said" ya wanna ride" Fuck yeah"(it was steep and miles left to go)...She said ya gotta eat me if I take you up the mountain. COOL ! I learned a lot about "dining habits"..Never saw her after.Well. No fukkin but I got a BJ....probably 10-15 seconds worth...LOL. Thank God it was all downhill on 221 after.3-4 hour ride. 20 minute "class" and 20-30 minutes back to where I started.
She may have become a schoolteacher in Florida later on ??? Cute gurl. Best teacher I ever had. One short class and I had a PHD...or PLD ? Whatevah...lotsa hair back then....

Dont start.. When I was 14 I was pushing 6"0 /170 and had a sorta kinda mustache....had I had superglue I would have looked like Magnum PI after "lunch":auiqs.jpg:

1966, I was 16. She was 17. It was oh so sweet and warm and loving. Eventually we tried almost everything in the Kama Sutra. It broke my heart when she broke up with me about five months later.

1966, I was 16. She was 17. It was oh so sweet and warm and loving. Eventually we tried almost everything in the Kama Sutra. It broke my heart when she broke up with me about five months later.
Bout the same. I'm a 1953 model myself. No worries back then...Did you skip a number or got sent to the party in the jungle ...My Bro did...I missed it by a bone spur(kidding---lucky)

I was 15. Carolyn was 14. We had been flirting and fooling around for a few months before we finally did it. It was awesome, but admittedly, rather quick. 5 minutes, maybe. We stayed together for years, but it was a hot and cold relationship, as young relationships tend to be.

I can count the number of girls on one hand. Long, long relationships, each one. I'm repulsed by how people are nasty fucking all over like rabbits, but whatever, that's their prerogative. No diseases or human kids for this old guy. :cool:

I was 15, it was a Saturday night, my parents always went out ballroom dancing, Beverly and I waited until they left the house and drive away, I gave it 10 minutes and let ourselves in with my key, she wasn’t a virgin, she had to roll the condom on for me. She told me to slow down, of course I didn’t. The funny thing was she even had to put it in for me.
After a a few weeks I got the hang of it and she made me a proper man.

20, in the Army, a young prostitute in Vietnam. Paid $10 for an entire night's entertainment, which was (I was told) a bargain but it was late in the month and all the other GI'w were broke.

The brothel was set up in a secret building behind a house. MP's came while we were there but they seemed unaware of what was behind.

I got my money's worth. Found out that there comes a time (no play on words intended) when a young man has had enough for one night.

Forum List

Back