Are the Attacks on Melania Trump Justrified?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Much is said about her beauty, but many also attack her unfairly, calling her a whore, slut, fill in the blank. Sometimes she seems to be shy of public events, and I wonder if the Dimocrat shitbag attacks are part of the reason for that.

I have Asperger's Syndrome so I dont ften read peoples faces well, if at all, but here in this photo she seems genuinely anxious.
1600240956612.png

Criticizing a politicians family or attacking them if they are nonpolitical is just so crass and loathesome.

These are just a few examples.

Well this thread will spark open and intelligent debate... Yes, I am being sarcastic...

The attack on Melania is nothing new and let remember many on the right attacked and still attack Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton ( even though in my opinion Hillary deserves what she gets ) and the left would attack Laura Bush, so again nothing new...

Is it disgusting?

Yes, but haters have to hate...

As for Melania, well when you marry a man like Donald John Trump, well expect a segment of our society to welcome her with tar and feathers and harsh and hateful words...

Last edited:
Much is said about her beauty, but many also attack her unfairly, calling her a whore, slut, fill in the blank. Sometimes she seems to be shy of public events, and I wonder if the Dimocrat shitbag attacks are part of the reason for that.

I have Asperger's Syndrome so I dont ften read peoples faces well, if at all, but here in this photo she seems genuinely anxious.
View attachment 389265

Criticizing a politicians family or attacking them if they are nonpolitical is just so crass and loathesome.

These are just a few examples.

Genuine Americans(good hearts) attacking their fellow Americans is NEVER justified. There does exist a lower caste of American citizens that are certainly more primitive in nature that are prone to engage in slanderous/injurious activity. Both Hillary Clinton & Michele Obama also took a lot of this type of abuse. To express a negative opinion about a fellow Americans performance or lack of it, is one thing, but to hurtle malicious non constructive criticism &/or outright insults at a fellow American is certainly uncalled for. I have both heard/read some pretty ingenious & well flavored insults that made me chuckle as they were worded more as constructive criticism than to offend the target person. We got one country(maybe not for much longer though) so it's in OUR best interest to try our best to keep the civility going the best we can.

Partisans have zero class. They called Obama's wife a whore and accused her of being a man. Before that the left was being creepy about Bush's daughters and wife.

Partisans have zero class. They called Obama's wife a whore and accused her of being a man. Before that the left was being creepy about Bush's daughters and wife.
I dont get that stuff. I think it only makes them look like simpletons.

Forum List

Back