When did forcing the people to buy and pay for ethanol become....

It also drives up the cost of anything with grain in it like livestock feed.

I pay loads for horse feed for my horse.

Anything using corn has a higher cost.

When did forcing the people to pay for corn based ethanol and all the subsidies that go along with it become a conservative value? Or is that just another faction of chemical and gmo pushers riding the shirt tails of conservatives to get one more of their devices over onto the people. I do not see anything conservative about forcing people to pay and support subsidizing their own destruction via gmo's and the chemicals that come along with them.

Heck Steve King wanted to force other states to buy the crap coming from Iowa with the Protect Interstate Commerce Act even if it doesn't fit into the specifications that the people of another state voted or else via his amendment to the 2018 Farm bill. Thankfully the house rejected it but that isn't stopping the push for it.

A decent candidate against King would most than likely take that seat if the Democrats would ever come up with one and actually put their support behind them. I don't see that happening any time soon because they are too busy trying to sling shit and push agendas the majority just isn't interested in. Including eating all of that nasty tainted gmo chemically laden food and water. In fact come to think of it those democrats have some big money and a few players in keeping this ethanol crap going too so the people are probably screwed again. I suppose eventually when enough of them farmers and their families die off from all their complacency with this chemically laden crap maybe then it will change. Until then I guess I will just have to keep looking from a distance about how they or their little ones need medical care and prayers.

I sure hope Missouri keeps a decent supply of gas going because my car won't run on that ethanol crap here in Iowa and we sure can't afford to get another one.

President in Iowa today. Will announce year-round E15. Will that help Conservative candidates in the State? Take part in today's Poll... | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

Trump tells EPA to pave the way for year round E15 sales - Radio Iowa
This might help, look on You Tube for removing it out of gas. You can modify it to largers amounts of gas. It work really well. I used a glass water jug glass from the old water cooler.

It also drives up the cost of anything with grain in it like livestock feed.

I pay loads for horse feed for my horse.

Anything using corn has a higher cost.
Cargil bought all the mills around too. Everything is al carte now. If you want goodies that come in the natural product for yourself or your animals you will have to pay extra for it and add it in because the nutrition is stripped out of the feed before it goes out the door.

When the corn farmers began shelling out shit tons on lobbyists.
Actually it was the seed and chemical companies (Monsanto, etc..). Most real farmers have been slaughter along the way by the banksters who are now into Bayer, Cargil, fund management, etc. There are a few still hanging in there but they are few and far in between.

When did forcing the people to pay for corn based ethanol and all the subsidies that go along with it become a conservative value? Or is that just another faction of chemical and gmo pushers riding the shirt tails of conservatives to get one more of their devices over onto the people. I do not see anything conservative about forcing people to pay and support subsidizing their own destruction via gmo's and the chemicals that come along with them.

Heck Steve King wanted to force other states to buy the crap coming from Iowa with the Protect Interstate Commerce Act even if it doesn't fit into the specifications that the people of another state voted or else via his amendment to the 2018 Farm bill. Thankfully the house rejected it but that isn't stopping the push for it.

A decent candidate against King would most than likely take that seat if the Democrats would ever come up with one and actually put their support behind them. I don't see that happening any time soon because they are too busy trying to sling shit and push agendas the majority just isn't interested in. Including eating all of that nasty tainted gmo chemically laden food and water. In fact come to think of it those democrats have some big money and a few players in keeping this ethanol crap going too so the people are probably screwed again. I suppose eventually when enough of them farmers and their families die off from all their complacency with this chemically laden crap maybe then it will change. Until then I guess I will just have to keep looking from a distance about how they or their little ones need medical care and prayers.

I sure hope Missouri keeps a decent supply of gas going because my car won't run on that ethanol crap here in Iowa and we sure can't afford to get another one.

President in Iowa today. Will announce year-round E15. Will that help Conservative candidates in the State? Take part in today's Poll... | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

Trump tells EPA to pave the way for year round E15 sales - Radio Iowa
Pandering to agribusiness lobbyists is fundamentally conservative, it has been for decades.

Forum List

Back