When did forcing the people to buy and pay for ethanol become....

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
When did forcing the people to pay for corn based ethanol and all the subsidies that go along with it become a conservative value? Or is that just another faction of chemical and gmo pushers riding the shirt tails of conservatives to get one more of their devices over onto the people. I do not see anything conservative about forcing people to pay and support subsidizing their own destruction via gmo's and the chemicals that come along with them.

Heck Steve King wanted to force other states to buy the crap coming from Iowa with the Protect Interstate Commerce Act even if it doesn't fit into the specifications that the people of another state voted or else via his amendment to the 2018 Farm bill. Thankfully the house rejected it but that isn't stopping the push for it.

A decent candidate against King would most than likely take that seat if the Democrats would ever come up with one and actually put their support behind them. I don't see that happening any time soon because they are too busy trying to sling shit and push agendas the majority just isn't interested in. Including eating all of that nasty tainted gmo chemically laden food and water. In fact come to think of it those democrats have some big money and a few players in keeping this ethanol crap going too so the people are probably screwed again. I suppose eventually when enough of them farmers and their families die off from all their complacency with this chemically laden crap maybe then it will change. Until then I guess I will just have to keep looking from a distance about how they or their little ones need medical care and prayers.

I sure hope Missouri keeps a decent supply of gas going because my car won't run on that ethanol crap here in Iowa and we sure can't afford to get another one.

President in Iowa today. Will announce year-round E15. Will that help Conservative candidates in the State? Take part in today's Poll... | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

Trump tells EPA to pave the way for year round E15 sales - Radio Iowa

When did forcing the people to pay for corn based ethanol and all the subsidies that go along with it become a conservative value? Or is that just another faction of chemical and gmo pushers riding the shirt tails of conservatives to get one more of their devices over onto the people. I do not see anything conservative about forcing people to pay and support subsidizing their own destruction via gmo's and the chemicals that come along with them.

Heck Steve King wanted to force other states to buy the crap coming from Iowa with the Protect Interstate Commerce Act even if it doesn't fit into the specifications that the people of another state voted or else via his amendment to the 2018 Farm bill. Thankfully the house rejected it but that isn't stopping the push for it.

A decent candidate against King would most than likely take that seat if the Democrats would ever come up with one and actually put their support behind them. I don't see that happening any time soon because they are too busy trying to sling shit and push agendas the majority just isn't interested in. Including eating all of that nasty tainted gmo chemically laden food and water. In fact come to think of it those democrats have some big money and a few players in keeping this ethanol crap going too so the people are probably screwed again. I suppose eventually when enough of them farmers and their families die off from all their complacency with this chemically laden crap maybe then it will change. Until then I guess I will just have to keep looking from a distance about how they or their little ones need medical care and prayers.

I sure hope Missouri keeps a decent supply of gas going because my car won't run on that ethanol crap here in Iowa and we sure can't afford to get another one.

President in Iowa today. Will announce year-round E15. Will that help Conservative candidates in the State? Take part in today's Poll... | Simon Conway | WHO Radio

Bush signed it into law, corn state congress critters and their owners (Con Agra, Monsanto, Archer Daniels Midland) demand it.

I do my best to keep crap like this from depressing the shit out of me.....Then I remember I opted out in favor of watching it all burn about a decade ago, and everything is all better.
It doesn't depress me although it is sad to see how dumb people here are that are going along with this shit.

It wouldn't bother me any more than any other unnecessary, obtrusive, crony capitalist, incestuous, government bullshit if the damn alcohol didn't corrode fuel lines, carburetor parts, fuel pumps, and other assorted parts in small engines and older cars. It would help if it was as efficient as gasoline for providing engine power AND didn't use more energy to produce than is gained by burning it.

Bush signed it into law, corn state congress critters and their owners (Con Agra, Monsanto, Archer Daniels Midland) demand it.
Corn state Dems (if there are any) are probably as beholden to the likes of Monsanto as the Repugs are.

It wouldn't bother me any more than any other unnecessary, obtrusive, crony capitalist, incestuous, government bullshit if the damn alcohol didn't corrode fuel lines, carburetor parts, fuel pumps, and other assorted parts in small engines and older cars. It would help if it was as efficient as gasoline for providing engine power AND didn't use more energy to produce than is gained by burning it.
I am picturing it to go like the flu shots eventually. They will be trying their darnedest to bribe people into taking them. recently I notice Hyvee giving fuel saver credits for taking a flu shot. They must be thinking that's a win win because you cannot buy anything but ethanol laden crap from Casey stores. eventually though people do learn but dang some of those lessons are really tough ones for some to have to swallow.

`
Anecdotal - One of the corn farms in the community was owned by ADM. From what I've been told, they grew nothing but ethanol corn and were paid by the government to do it. Then the government bought 20% of the crop. The rest, ADM just plowed under. They were doing that until two years ago and then abruptly sold out to another corporate type farming group who actually is using it for edible corn.

I went and blew up to mower engines, and found ethanol was doing it. So I needed a way to taking it out. Had to buy some equipment and used water to force it out. I takes a little time but does save the engine from tearing up. You can find way to doing it on You Tube.

`
Anecdotal - One of the corn farms in the community was owned by ADM. From what I've been told, they grew nothing but ethanol corn and were paid by the government to do it. Then the government bought 20% of the crop. The rest, ADM just plowed under. They were doing that until two years ago and then abruptly sold out to another corporate type farming group who actually is using it for edible corn.
They just hop scotch from one name to another and the people pay in more ways than one as the people have given over their retirement funds to be managed. Hell they are managing them alright; right into their own pockets.

I went and blew up to mower engines, and found ethanol was doing it. So I needed a way to taking it out. Had to buy some equipment and used water to force it out. I takes a little time but does save the engine from tearing up. You can find way to doing it on You Tube.
Saved the car. After over $300.00 in shop bills it goes to Missouri for fillups.

`
What a complete fraud. We MUST get this shit under control.

Well its been proven that ethanol isn't good for the environment and why we are still paying farmers to grow corn to make it beats the hell out of me.

Ethanol is more costly, produces less energy per unit, and is bad for many engines. Both Democrats, and Republicans support this crap.

Forum List

Back