When cars don't stop for protesters

Okay, that settles the MAGA issue on punishing those who took part on Jan.6th then - thanks.
Like your side isnt already throwing the book at them. Lmao

Your side incited violence all over this country. Burned... Looted.

I think ill see if I have any Fucks. Left to give for you. Im out at the moment.

Like your side isnt already throwing the book at them. Lmao

Your side incited violence all over this country. Burned... Looted.

I think ill see if I have any Fucks. Left to give for you. Im out at the moment.
Who is "My side"? I don't support radicals - I despise them, no matter their color or shade- you moron

Reginald Denny had an 80,000-pound truck. Just think of what that would have done to those subhuman pieces of shit that tried to block him, if he had just kept going, instead of foolishly stopping, and giving them the opportunity to drag him out of his truck and beat the shit out of him.

Aside from the missed opportunity to protect his own safety, he also missed the opportunity to make the world, as a whole, a better place, by putting down some dangerous subhuman wild animals that needed killin'.
In that case, I would have been more the type to slowly push through in the truck rather than face angry protestors. If surrounded in my state, I would definitely push through as slowly as guaranteeing my egress, and fully prepared to repell borders if necessary, with whatever force necessary to stop threat to anybody in my vehicle or me.

Forum List

Back