When cars don't stop for protesters

Hilarity ensures...

I saw the license plates and the architecture, but still do not know what country that vid is of. I will say, the drivers that pushed through the crowds have the right idea and I approve their actions. If protestors stupidly tries to block your slowly moving travel on a roadway with their body, they are obviously willing to sacrifice their body and nobody should be shocked when somebody's feet or legs get run over or even mangled, as they refused to be pushed out of the way by two to four thousand pound vehicles. It is, after all, their choice to take that chance. If the police close the road. as protestors have a permit to occupy that part of the street, that is different. Don't go that way. Go around, but the roadway is the roadway.

Protest has no right to violate the rights of others. Blocking roads and banging on their vehicles is intimidation tactics that should have your sorry asses thrown in jail.

Stay out of the road if you dont want to be run over.

Funny thing on this thread. A wanker talking about Jihad. Lol. Jihad uses Fear and intimidation to get their way. Until someone runs over and beats them into the ground like a tent stake

Oh well. Go whine or whatever about my comments. Get a tissue first.

Just one mad old guy with a terminal illness in a bigger truck come up on that stopped in the front. I had a dream.

this guy was close enough.

Hilarity ensures...

Yes the scene is amusing. But there is a more sinister side to it as well.

Those are mostly peaceful protesters however stupid and malicious they are to interfere with normal people just trying to get to jobs or to the grocery store or whatever. That is not lawful protest and such idiots should be subject to the very least three days in jail for doing that.

The drivers were not having any part of it obviously and were careful to give the protesters ample time to get out of the way and not intentionally hurt anybody. That should be their right.

But such protests are not always peaceful. If they attack my car and me in it, I gun it regardless of the consequences. I am not going to be another victim beaten to a pulp or killed by lawless, vicious maniacs. And the law should protect me and not them every single time including that I cannot be sued by the protesters or their families.

Front two rows can hold down the horns but I doubt they move for that? Eventually you will probably overhheat your horn circuit and damage it perhaps?

How about carrying around a garden sprayer loaded with 1/2 Vinegar as used on dogs. Soak the scum.
Sigh ….. I know i know.

When cars don't stop for protesters​

:biggrin:

1694993986454.png

I saw the license plates and the architecture, but still do not know what country that vid is of. I will say, the drivers that pushed through the crowds have the right idea and I approve their actions. If protestors stupidly tries to block your slowly moving travel on a roadway with their body, they are obviously willing to sacrifice their body and nobody should be shocked when somebody's feet or legs get run over or even mangled, as they refused to be pushed out of the way by two to four thousand pound vehicles. It is, after all, their choice to take that chance. If the police close the road. as protestors have a permit to occupy that part of the street, that is different. Don't go that way. Go around, but the roadway is the roadway.

Reginald Denny had an 80,000-pound truck. Just think of what that would have done to those subhuman pieces of shit that tried to block him, if he had just kept going, instead of foolishly stopping, and giving them the opportunity to drag him out of his truck and beat the shit out of him.

Aside from the missed opportunity to protect his own safety, he also missed the opportunity to make the world, as a whole, a better place, by putting down some dangerous subhuman wild animals that needed killin'.

Forum List

Back