When Bush Was Pres. Didn't We Hear Everyday About How he was Killing our Soldiers?

Obamas a Dem. His intentions are peaceful.

seems to me that he's doing things in an appropriate fashion.

he didn't start the pretend war of choice with Iraq, but we should be out of there pretty soon. I'd like to see us out of Afghanistan as well, but as Gen. Patreus said the other day, it has to be done in an intelligent fashion.

The fact that there's actually a thought process is what makes things different from the last admin.

So you are saying the Bush administration put no thought into what they were doing? Go eat an ice cream sandwich or something FFS! You have problems.

Yep they thought we would be greeted as liberators and saviours. And Iraq oil would pay for the reconstruction. War would maybe last 6 months.

Yep they put a lot of thought into it.

those who were stoopit enough to believe all that put no thought whatsoever into it.

Every time you partisan hacks bring this up, this is the response most of you ignore anyway, just to continue to pathetically try to bash liberals or dems

Bush started Iraq war (nobody had issues with afghanistan, the people that actually attacked us were at). Obama inherited the war, and can't simply pull out and leave a disaster to follow (although that may eventually have to happen). So how is it Obama's fault that we are in Iraq when he didn't start the war?

Pulling out would have dire consequences and likely involve other countries meddling in the affairs and potentially even more fighting/wars.

Honestly, I am glad to see there is no slaughtering of the pres. by the media on this. I got so sick of people doing that to Bush. I believe whole heartedly in free speech but tearing the president up during wartime is low. It was low then, it would be low now.

Starting a bogus war against people that didn't attack us based on trumped up intelligence so your buddies can get rich off of it isn't low?

Nob ody was against bush with Afghanistan, its when the asshole added Iraq into the mix that the hostility began. ANd look what a clusterfuck it became while ground was lost in Afghanistan

I do agree with the fact that Death Tolls and such aren't reported as much as they were.

Honestly, I am glad to see there is no slaughtering of the pres. by the media on this. I got so sick of people doing that to Bush. I believe whole heartedly in free speech but tearing the president up during wartime is low. It was low then, it would be low now.

Starting a bogus war against people that didn't attack us based on trumped up intelligence so your buddies can get rich off of it isn't low?

Nob ody was against bush with Afghanistan, its when the asshole added Iraq into the mix that the hostility began. ANd look what a clusterfuck it became while ground was lost in Afghanistan

Your opinion...and that of many.
But just as many see it differently.

Although I do agree that Bush dropped the ball in Afghanisatn...and it cost lives....but elections have consequences...does not make Bush a criminal....just not a great CIC...but as I said, elections have consequences.

That is why I am more inclined to vote for someone with vast military experience during a time of war....as the lives of my brohters and sisters are more important than anything else during a time of war.

I think thats a record for use of the most leftist cliches in one sentence...:clap2:

Holee Shit - I count a least five!

You are amazing...

I think thats a record for use of the most leftist cliches in one sentence...:clap2:

You are amazing...

the part about..."so your buddies can get rich off of it"......is, by far, as far left fringe as it gets.

Bogus war.....mid left....trumped up intelligence....talking piont unproven stuff used by the left politicians to get votes......

But the "buddies get rich" thing? Easily proven if true....of course not proven as it is not true....

You are amazing...

yet another amazing response that adds nothing to the discussion and just attacks from Dr. House. Yes, really are an adult having a good debate. :eusa_liar

So, the Iraq intel was justified? iraq had WMDs.. up, no they didn't. Iraq attacked us and was a threat...up, not really. Halliburton, Cheney's ex company goes from 26th to 4th biggest defense contractor under Bush, and benfitted drastically from the Iraq war. Yup, all bogus sure

I do agree with the fact that Death Tolls and such aren't reported as much as they were.

PBS still reports them and so does BBC America.

Thse are about the only news shows I watch much.
Well the purely local news as well.

Last edited:

PBS still reports them and so does BBC America.

I feel you, I don't read those. I read Yahoo(AP), local Times Union (Albany Area) and noticed the change on those before I started noticing the change on CNN & NBC.

You are amazing...

the part about..."so your buddies can get rich off of it"......is, by far, as far left fringe as it gets.

Bogus war.....mid left....trumped up intelligence....talking piont unproven stuff used by the left politicians to get votes......

But the "buddies get rich" thing? Easily proven if true....of course not proven as it is not true....

So WMDs have been found? Iraq was really trying to get yellow cake? Nope, no talking point there. Halliburton, who Cheney made tons of money off of, went from 26th to 4th biggest defense contractor during Bush administration. Cheney, who was pushing for to go after Iraq immediately after 9/11 and continued to push for it. Yeah, halliburton really didn't make a killing off of the deal.

Cheney, who when was under Bush I he pushed for the privatization of defense, paving the wayt for Halliburton to succeed and who he recievedd lots of money for. I'm not saying anything illegal happend, but come on all this shit adding up is not talking points.

You are amazing...

yet another amazing response that adds nothing to the discussion and just attacks from Dr. House. Yes, really are an adult having a good debate. :eusa_liar

So, the Iraq intel was justified? iraq had WMDs.. up, no they didn't. Iraq attacked us and was a threat...up, not really. Halliburton, Cheney's ex company goes from 26th to 4th biggest defense contractor under Bush, and benfitted drastically from the Iraq war. Yup, all bogus sure

Excuse me Doc....

Not Bush's intelligence....the intelligence of many world leaders gave reason to believe there were WMD's.

Hussein refused to adhere to the terms of our treat y with him from the early 90's.

Those two points alone were strong reasons to consider war. And much of the civilized world agreed. Some did not...and that is OK......but it does not mean that Bush intentionally invaded Iraq for kicks.

A defense contractor making money during a time of war is evidence that it was a bogus war to make Cheney and his buddies money?

And the result of the hundreds of investigations by reporters on the claim?

You are amazing...

:lol::lol::lol:

You are amazing...

Hey...dont laugh...I think I finally got it through his head that casting insults is not the way to debate....

I have been hounding him for days about it.

This is the first real debate I have seen him participate in.

You are amazing...

So WMDs have been found? Iraq was really trying to get yellow cake? Nope, no talking point there. Halliburton, who Cheney made tons of money off of, went from 26th to 4th biggest defense contractor during Bush administration. Cheney, who was pushing for to go after Iraq immediately after 9/11 and continued to push for it. Yeah, halliburton really didn't make a killing off of the deal.

Cheney, who when was under Bush I he pushed for the privatization of defense, paving the wayt for Halliburton to succeed and who he recievedd lots of money for. I'm not saying anything illegal happend, but come on all this shit adding up is not talking points.

They were not found. They did not exiost. We erred. But we had good reason to believe they were there.
Bush was not one of our better CIC's....no argument there.
That does not mean that he likes play army for the sake of having fun and making friends money.

Hey...dont laugh...I think I finally got it through his head that casting insults is not the way to debate....

I have been hounding him for days about it.

This is the first real debate I have seen him participate in.

I'm not holding my breath...

They were not found. They did not exiost. We erred. But we had good reason to believe they were there.
Bush was not one of our better CIC's....no argument there.
That does not mean that he likes play army for the sake of having fun and making friends money.

I don't think Bush would do it either,but cheney is another story and I think he had a lot of influence on the matter.

Forum List

Back