When America was American were the parties this divided?

When most Americans shared a last name with those who died in world wars, when most Americans were Protestant Christians, when most spoke the same language, when most loved, cherished, protected and preserved Americas flag, our history, tradition, culture and value system, when American nationalism was celebrated and encouraged, when most understood the value of hard work, determination and accountability, when most were ashamed to be funded by fellow citizens, when almost all were heterosexual and not gender confused.
Remember when only the smallest of things seperated the ideologies of the parties?

Guess you never heard of the Civil War, huh, Grand Wizard?
You must have missed the part where I said "When most Americans shared a last name with those who died in world wars"
Pay attention...address the premise of the thread...don't be scared.
That changes you're a bigot how, Archie?
Fuck your retarded scare tactics...I don't play your stupid PC game...I'm a very proud bigot.
Now address the premise of the thread...DON'T BE SCARED.

When most Americans shared a last name with those who died in world wars, when most Americans were Protestant Christians, when most spoke the same language, when most loved, cherished, protected and preserved Americas flag, our history, tradition, culture and value system, when American nationalism was celebrated and encouraged, when most understood the value of hard work, determination and accountability, when most were ashamed to be funded by fellow citizens, when almost all were heterosexual and not gender confused.
Remember when only the smallest of things seperated the ideologies of the parties?
Most of the things you mentioned are true today. America divides as major parties (especially GOP) practice the politics of division.

Last edited:

Guess you never heard of the Civil War, huh, Grand Wizard?

Perhaps he just forgot the shit they did when they were trying to be better than they were the day before ...
wasn't enough to offset the crap they created.

Add the creation of fast food restaurants, the ability to be hungry, talk into a box, and have someone hand you a soggy bag of food out the window ...
And immediate gratification became cemented as what most saw as a reasonable expectation.

Up until recently the Democrat party was as Patriotic and loyal to the USA as the Republican party. America was truly the "United States". The Democrat party has been hijacked by commies. Simple.
At least the Democrat party did not try to overthrow the results of free and fair election.

Up until recently the Democrat party was as Patriotic and loyal to the USA as the Republican party. America was truly the "United States". The Democrat party has been hijacked by commies. Simple.
At least the Democrat party did not try to overthrow the results of free and fair election.
Damn, I never really thought of you as a nutless, pussified drama queen.
"At least the Democrat party did not try to PROTEST the results of free and fair election."
There, I took the nutless drama out of it for you.
Remember that time when Democrats protested the Trump "free and fair election" from 2016 through 2020?

"At least the Democrat party did not try to PROTEST the results of free and fair election."
Remember that time when Democrats protested the Trump "free and fair election" from 2016 through 2020?
Who cares about protest? Not me. Attacking the seat of government with intent to change the outcome of election is a big deal. People that approve that are dangerous to us keeping it, especially if they believe that is a just another valid form of protest. When you lose, you lose. You don't try to overthrow the counting of the electoral votes of the various states.

Those weren't Republicans. Don't make the mistake of swallowing the leftist propaganda.

Who cares about protest? Not me. Attacking the seat of government with intent to change the outcome of election is a big deal. People that approve that are dangerous to us keeping it, especially if they believe that is a just another valid form of protest. When you lose, you lose. You don't try to overthrow the counting of the electoral votes of the various states.
That's the exact same thing the British were saying in 1776.

Yet, the Democrats lost in 2016 and spent the next four years punishing the President and everyone that voted for him.

When in the hell did that ever happen? Give us a timeline, be exact when this occurred because the US has never had a nation that spoke only English. In early America people were given FREE land...Companies were paid by the US govt. to put up rail lines.
Get rid of any other language on government literature except English. This is more dangerous as it gives us more reason to have internal conflict. Remember the people from other nations in the United States showing the flags of those nation while burning the American flag when Obama was President? And they do get the social welfare goodies and school and medical for their troubles. Progs are destroying us with the help of globalist Repubs. You can only keep saying this until you can't.
The laws were created by Republicans and Democrats.
We have many reasons to hurt each other here. Multiple languages is a tower of babel like thing. Pushing English is the smart thing to do.

When in the hell did that ever happen? Give us a timeline, be exact when this occurred because the US has never had a nation that spoke only English. In early America people were given FREE land...Companies were paid by the US govt. to put up rail lines.
Get rid of any other language on government literature except English. This is more dangerous as it gives us more reason to have internal conflict. Remember the people from other nations in the United States showing the flags of those nation while burning the American flag when Obama was President? And they do get the social welfare goodies and school and medical for their troubles. Progs are destroying us with the help of globalist Repubs. You can only keep saying this until you can't.
The laws were created by Republicans and Democrats.
We have many reasons to hurt each other here. Multiple languages is a tower of babel like thing. Pushing English is the smart thing to do.
¿Por qué?

Those weren't Republicans. Don't make the mistake of swallowing the leftist propaganda.
Sure were carrying a lot of trump flags and claiming support on social media and interviews with the press.

Sure were carrying a lot of trump flags and claiming support on social media and interviews with the press.
So? Is Antifa really anti fascist?

That's the exact same thing the British were saying in 1776.
We kicked the British out and put in our constitutional governement and plan to keep it.

America has always been divided primarily by socioeconomic class. People of different classes don't have much in common. It's just the way it has always been. I lived thru the 1950s and they were no great time in america. The two main parties are most interested in $ and power and it's always been this way also. What's most evident is because of social media everything is now hyper partisans but only by the kooky fringes. Most people are center right or center left they just don't make any noise.

Attacking the seat of government with intent to change the outcome of election is a big deal.
You mean like launching one investigation after the next...impeachments...etc etc?
Impeachment is writting into the constitution for high crimes and misdomeanors.
Does Impeachment with no conviction mean anything to you?
And remember, We The People have every right to protest on the steps of the Capitol....

America has always been divided primarily by socioeconomic class. People of different classes don't have much in common. It's just the way it has always been. I lived thru the 1950s and they were no great time in america. The two main parties are most interested in $ and power and it's always been this way also. What's most evident is because of social media everything is now hyper partisans but only by the kooky fringes. Most people are center right or center left they just don't make any noise.
NOBODY decent has ever held a grudge against anybody for doing better than they have...that's a free shit begging Libtard concocted bunch of bullshit...that's all.

Yet, the Democrats lost in 2016 and spent the next four years punishing the President and everyone that voted for him.
Nope. I do not know anybody in Tennessee that was punished for voting for trump. What happened to you? Were you pilloried by Hillary? Were you imprisoned? Was your property confiscated? Face it. It didn't happen. I didn't vote for either one. People knew it and I'm still sitting pretty, no attacks, no losses and living in a constitution representative republic.

Forum List

Back